Adventurers Of The Red Stallion

FireCrimson

*A notice is tacked onto a message board...*

ADVENTURERS OF THE RED STALLION

The Adventurers of the Red Stallion is a branch of the Order of the Red Stallion.  Given permission by Lord Powell, we function as explorers or scouts for the city.  However, other than through our service to Lord Powell, we are not part of any Kingdom.  We are currently based in Atgaard, however, we hope to branch out to many other towns and keep bases there.  We are always able to help you, and will venture out to complete tasks you need help with, provided there's pay.

(Quest example: You need a certain item for a potion.)

RULES:

1. Respect Lord Powell and the Grandmaster.

2. Try not to get into trouble with the law.

3. If you are given a task, complete it., or don't take it at all.

4. Always seek to improve.  Doesn't matter what, just improve it.

5. Be prepared when you're out. 

RANKS:

(Going from low to high.)

Wanderer: The lowest rank, you take orders from everyone.  At this point, it's a trial phase.  If you complete a quest successfully, you are promoted to...

Venturer: You are a true member of the guild.  You will lead small quests and such.  Receive good marks from the quest giver 5 times, and you'll be promoted to...

Explorer: You are given larger quests, or you're leading small ones.  As an explorer, you are given your own room in a base, provided there is room.  You will also train the ranks below you.

(RP fight.)

Quest-Giver: Every base has a quest-giver, who's job is to receive quests and pass them along to members.  Quest-givers lead bases, provided the Grandmaster isn't there.  They also have the rights and privileges of the Explorer, except with a larger room.

Alchemist: The Alchemist functions as the base's potion-maker.  They have all the rights and privileges of the Explorer.  

Grandmaster: The Grandmaster heads the entire organization, and will often visit bases to give advice and hand-out quests.  He oversee's everything, and makes sure everything goes as planned.  He will often hand out special quests to a handpicked group.  Only the best can receive these quests.

We will accept every faith and race, provided that we can trust them.

TRAINING: Explorers will oversee the training of Wanderers and Venturers.  They will be trained in all skills used to adventure, including:

Swordfighting

Archery

Sneaking.

In order to join, you will need to fill out an application, which looks like this:

IC:Name:

Race:

Reason for joining:

Favored skill:

OOC: Username:

Reason:

Change the color to something lighter, the current color scheme hurts me eyes)

IC:Name: Alakagh Godeval

Race: Mali'ker

Reason for joining: Being a guard in Atgaard is not the most exciting job, I'm looking for some adventure.

Favored skill: Swordsmanship

OOC: Username: HardstyleRaver2

Reason: I would love to have a good adventure.

IC:

Name: Sol Chase

Race: Mali'ame

Reason for joining: I seek adventure and knowledge

Favoured skill: Archery

OOC:

Username: Solenoden

Reason: I want some fun adventurous RP, my only worry is that people don't give quests, also, finding a few artifacts here and there won't hurt :)

C:Name: Philip Hayward

Race: Halfling

Reason for joining: He's different than most halflings, he enjoys a good adventure, as farm life bored him

Favored skill: Sneaking around, hitting people with his combat shovel

OOC: Username: lorohn

Reason: It gets orbing and lonely in Ivybend

*Under the previous message, another paper was tacked on.*

Until we can get 4 people to join, three of which we now have, you will be given a high rank.  Currently, Sol Chase is our Brewer and Alakagh Godeval is the quest-giver.  One more spot is open for explorer.

(Philip is an explorer as well.)

IC:Name: Ezreal Maltac

Race: Wood Elf

Reason for joining: Looks like a good time and money.

Favored skill: Long range Archery

OOC:

Username: dudeawesome101

Reason: Intresting RP

I'd hope your Potion Master is as Good as I and hasn't Meta'd By looking up recipes... I teach this Alchemy in my Tower.... Im the Main teacher in the School of Alchemy and I never heard of him.... what is this magic?

((I am actually a beginner at alchemy, and I haven't meta'd anything, are you looking for students?))

IC:Name: Harold Carter

Race: Human

Reason for joining: Need for money and hope to return something to the Kingdom of Urugan

Favored skill: Fighting with a sword and dueling

OOC: Username: Moose_M

Reason: I need some money in-game because me and my friend PriSmith are hoping to make a store. I also want to return something to the Kingdom of Urugan for curing me of the plague, and for some roleplay.