Dissenters Of Blood (Dread Knights)

Eleatic

Agreed...so what exactly do cultists do? Do they stick together do they have a base/place of operations? Like what benefits would i gain from becoming a cultist?"

The main problem is you're looking for benefits for yourself. Dread Knights usually focus on providing RP for others, not making ourselves 'super strung'. This group isn't for people who are looking for the quickest way to power. It's for those who have an RP reason to turn their lives over to become servants to the Dread Lord and his Dread Knight. You have no respect as a cultist, but if you prove yourself worthy as one... you MIGHT be turned into a Dread Knight. It's the Journey. Not the destination. 

The main problem is you're looking for benefits for yourself. Dread Knights usually focus on providing RP for others, not making ourselves 'super strung'. This group isn't for people who are looking for the quickest way to power. It's for those who have an RP reason to turn their lives over to become servants to the Dread Lord and his Dread Knight. You have no respect as a cultist, but if you prove yourself worthy as one... you MIGHT be turned into a Dread Knight. It's the Journey. Not the destination. 

Take me for example. I made Vuln my *****, great journey for him aye?

I believe Magnus was Mr_GreeneHD

MC Name:

Gwonam_Blaze

Character Name:

Zmazh

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N):

Yes

I want to become apart of your group because:

I would like to try a death knight for the first time to provide myself and others with interesting and fun experiences, and to try something fresh.

What can I bring to this group?

I think I can bring plenty of activity (from myself) and a fairly interesting character (even for a dread knight) to the group, as well as some fun roleplay.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? 

I would like to think I can, and I certainly prefer to calmly explain errors or problems to the person rather than resorting to ban reports.

Time zone:

GMT (+0)

I believe Magnus was Mr_GreeneHD

Magnus was Italian Assasain.

(Although no new apps are being accepted, I was told that if my App gets accepted, A place will be Reserved for me when the time comes.)

MC Name: j4mesyz4de

Character Name: Gregor  Stagfield

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): Yes!

I want to become apart of your group because: My character has no family left, No future ahead of him, his life cannot get any worse. Yet he has a certain Talent for Dark and Violent things. Also, it will be my first time Roleplaying as a Non Mortal being, which I have wanted to do ever since I have started roleplaying on Lord of the Craft.

What can I bring to this group? IC: I can bring Honour to the Dread Lord, whether that be Killing his Enemies or killing Innocents to please him. I will do his Bidding without question nor Moral thought, and I will offer no Emotional Objections towards his Schemes and Plots.  OOC: I want to bring some Additional roleplay to the group, by perhaps roleplaying as the Dread Knight a little differently than people may think as a sort of fun and new experience.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? 

If somebody is confused or something goes wrong, I will try my best to help resolve the problem without any Dispute or Arguments, and I will try my best to Steer clear from Ban reports and Other mishaps.

Time zone: GMT (UTC+00:00)

wGWodaH.jpg

MC Name: Areontrade

Character Name: Leman

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): Of course

I want to become apart of your group because: I'm awesome, I want more RP, I can provide good RP, I want to enjoy the type of villainy that isn't considered just "Edgy", as most villainy is now-a-days without a VA system

What can I bring to this group? Experiences of a former villain with ALL VAs who has experiences RP fighting, mostly to his character limits as a loss, and can do it fairly without powergaming.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? Of course

Time zone: EST

MC Name: Jaden568

Character Name: Max Greymane

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): When it happens in RP, yes

I want to become apart of your group because: I wish to become a member of this group because Dread knight RP has always interested me, but I never really felt comfortable doing it, because the first time I got interested in it I was still merely a new player, and later things RPly kicked off for me so I had no need to try something new. The experience would be entirely new for me, and I love learning new things about every group on the server. I also enjoy the antagonist feel of a Dread knight.

What can I bring to this group? I feel I can bring 2 years of roleplay experience, along with a very positive attitude towards learning everything I can about dread knights, As I stated above I really love learning new things, and I feel this could be a good new thing to learn, and hopefully stick with should I really enjoy it. I also feel I could bring some new ideas should I come across them in RP, most of the races I have played I have had an Idea and ran with it in an attempt to better the RP of the nation/group.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused?  I will admit, in the past I have sometimes had a hard time understanding other people's point of view if I feel they are in the wrong, but I understand that that is required to play a character like that, so I will be sure to try my hardest to make that happen,. I know Dread knights are definitely primarily for the enjoyment of others and not myself. 

Time zone: EST

MC Name:
UrtrollingBuddy

Character Name:

Bolo

Y

I want to be a dread knight to provide rp and fun to all characters and people. I also want to experience new rp and explore different groups of rp in LoTC so I may know and play with many people in the community

I can bring new, fresh rp and ideas to the group, along with an active member.

I can most certainly do that now. I already put up with Zane daily many new players and help out many people as a Monk.

Time zone:

Eastern Standard

MC Name:

UrtrollingBuddy

Character Name:

Bolo

Y

I want to be a dread knight to provide rp and fun to all characters and people. I also want to experience new rp and explore different groups of rp in LoTC so I may know and play with many people in the community

I can bring new, fresh rp and ideas to the group, along with an active member.

I can most certainly do that now. I already put up with Zane daily many new players and help out many people as a Monk.

Time zone:

Eastern Standard

Somewhere Fumble Willowbottom has a terribad dream of his father.

MC Name: Jaden568

Character Name: Max Greymane

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): When it happens in RP, yes

I want to become apart of your group because: I wish to become a member of this group because Dread knight RP has always interested me, but I never really felt comfortable doing it, because the first time I got interested in it I was still merely a new player, and later things RPly kicked off for me so I had no need to try something new. The experience would be entirely new for me, and I love learning new things about every group on the server. I also enjoy the antagonist feel of a Dread knight.

What can I bring to this group? I feel I can bring 2 years of roleplay experience, along with a very positive attitude towards learning everything I can about dread knights, As I stated above I really love learning new things, and I feel this could be a good new thing to learn, and hopefully stick with should I really enjoy it. I also feel I could bring some new ideas should I come across them in RP, most of the races I have played I have had an Idea and ran with it in an attempt to better the RP of the nation/group.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused?  I will admit, in the past I have sometimes had a hard time understanding other people's point of view if I feel they are in the wrong, but I understand that that is required to play a character like that, so I will be sure to try my hardest to make that happen,. I know Dread knights are definitely primarily for the enjoyment of others and not myself. 

Accepted for a trial run. Add me on skype. 5-7 Days as a cultist. 

<script type="text/javascript"> //</script> wGWodaH.jpg

MC Name: Areontrade

Character Name: Leman

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): Of course

I want to become apart of your group because: I'm awesome, I want more RP, I can provide good RP, I want to enjoy the type of villainy that isn't considered just "Edgy", as most villainy is now-a-days without a VA system

What can I bring to this group? Experiences of a former villain with ALL VAs who has experiences RP fighting, mostly to his character limits as a loss, and can do it fairly without powergaming.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? Of course

Accepted for same as Jaden. 5-7 Day trial run.  

(Although no new apps are being accepted, I was told that if my App gets accepted, A place will be Reserved for me when the time comes.)

MC Name: j4mesyz4de

Character Name: Gregor  Stagfield

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): Yes!

I want to become apart of your group because: My character has no family left, No future ahead of him, his life cannot get any worse. Yet he has a certain Talent for Dark and Violent things. Also, it will be my first time Roleplaying as a Non Mortal being, which I have wanted to do ever since I have started roleplaying on Lord of the Craft.

What can I bring to this group? IC: I can bring Honour to the Dread Lord, whether that be Killing his Enemies or killing Innocents to please him. I will do his Bidding without question nor Moral thought, and I will offer no Emotional Objections towards his Schemes and Plots.  OOC: I want to bring some Additional roleplay to the group, by perhaps roleplaying as the Dread Knight a little differently than people may think as a sort of fun and new experience.

If somebody is confused or something goes wrong, I will try my best to help resolve the problem without any Dispute or Arguments, and I will try my best to Steer clear from Ban reports and Other mishaps.

Time zone: GMT (UTC+00:00)

Unfortunately denied due to vote.

MC Name:

Gwonam_Blaze

Character Name:

Zmazh

Yes

I would like to try a death knight for the first time to provide myself and others with interesting and fun experiences, and to try something fresh.

I think I can bring plenty of activity (from myself) and a fairly interesting character (even for a dread knight) to the group, as well as some fun roleplay.

I would like to think I can, and I certainly prefer to calmly explain errors or problems to the person rather than resorting to ban reports.

Time zone:

GMT (+0)

Unfortunately denied due to vote.

MC Name: brodz1

Character Name: Golo

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): Indeed.

I want to become a part of your group because: I’d like to join this group as I’ve found most Dread Knights bring an interesting aspect to RP when they are involved, whether it be helpful to the situation or not. I myself would like to be able to bring such an experience to others well also enjoying a new way to RP.

What can I bring to this group?: Well, I would consider myself a decent RPer, though by no means would I consider myself amongst the top RPers on the server. Regardless, I’d like to bring fun and interesting RP to your group and to others.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused?: But of course, it’s what most people RPing on the server are meant to do when the opposite party is having issues.

Time zone: Atlantic Standard Time.

I'll just leave this here for now. Feel free to look at it once slots are opened.

MC Name: Kaon853

Character Name: Will

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): Yes.

I want to become apart of your group because: Dread Knight RP has always appeared to be very interesting and quite different and refreshing from other forms of RP.

What can I bring to this group? I'm a (mostly) active player, and have had plenty of RP experience, so I believe I can bring some interesting RP to other players.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused?  Affirmative.

Time zone: EST

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.