There Are Spiderlings, Why Not Other Half-Breeds?

40 members have voted

1. 1. How would you feel about half-breeds?

• Yes, but only with applications.
    • Yes in general.
    • Not at all.
    • Indifferent.

well i may be a regular player now but i was planning on use the rp I do as a spiderling to prove I can be an ET, Right now I don't think enough people know my rp skills so I was gana wait to fill out the app till more people saw the fun I could bring to rp!

Jistuma I was always under the impression that GMs and LMs could both approve of these races.

Regardless, it seems I was mistaken, and Ever as well. I am sorry but I must request that you stop playing this character due to miscommunication. 

But I made many allies that have shared great rp with me. Is there any way I can continue to rp as Senria because I have not enjoyed lotc sin so long till I started roleplaying as her.

It's a canon creature, approved with lore and junk. Just because it is an Event Team creature/animal, doesn't mean that they cannot get permission from a Global Moderator to play. The only reason the Lore Master would be needed to approve a "non-canon" creature to play, is to make sure that it doesn't conflict with the lore already in place. So, Kai giving him permission to play it is okey dokey!

I don't really see a problem, I wrote the lore in anticipation I would bring rp somewhere. I don't know how the lore turned out though, I wrote it at his house on his account so all I know is it was accepted. But centaurs and minotaurs are honestly too much

But I made many allies that have shared great rp with me. Is there any way I can continue to rp as Senria because I have not enjoyed lotc sin so long till I started roleplaying as her.

When I first RP'd with you, I thought you were one of those guys who like to fool around with MPM. No problem with that.

When I saw your RP, it wasn't spiderlike at all. In fact, you were playing in a way that was exactly the reason why creature RP is restricted. Your interaction with other players is far too casual to be that of a creature. You sell pies. You are not deadly, or scary, or anything that carries the theme of the spider. You are just some human person with a spider model attached. The last time we RP'd you made no attempt to even attack me, or defend yourself. You tried to give out pies.

If you want to play Senria, you can play her as a humanoid creature like everyone else. I don't see a huge difference when its done anyway.

What the heck is a harpy anyway? That seems like a halfbreed to me.

When I first RP'd with you, I thought you were one of those guys who like to fool around with MPM. No problem with that.

When I saw your RP, it wasn't spiderlike at all. In fact, you were playing in a way that was exactly the reason why creature RP is restricted. Your interaction with other players is far too casual to be that of a creature. You sell pies. You are not deadly, or scary, or anything that carries the theme of the spider. You are just some human person with a spider model attached. The last time we RP'd you made no attempt to even attack me, or defend yourself. You tried to give out pies.

If you want to play Senria, you can play her as a humanoid creature like everyone else. I don't see a huge difference when its done anyway.

I noticed that as well, if this were to be implemented then there would be an application required to play a half breed.

Edit* I may not have defended myself because you were most likely an elf in which i am not allowed to hurt or a citizen with the elfs. I still am hostile to some races I just have not left the elven walls in a while to encounter them.

I noticed that as well, if this were to be implemented then there would be an application required to play a half breed.

"I think my rp is more fun this way, to tell you the truth" I am a 16 year old girl trying to find her self. She is fed up with the monster stereotype place on her, so she is trying to be accepted as a person with emotions. Also If you kept up with my most recent rp senria might become an elf but at the moment I have made friends that are searching for a way to help me become accepted and I believe the people I rp with everytime I log in on find my rp pretty fun and interesting which is why i rp to have both those things!

"I think my rp is more fun this way, to tell you the truth" I am a 16 year old girl trying to find her self. She is fed up with the monster stereotype place on her, so she is trying to be accepted as a person with emotions. Also If you kept up with my most recent rp senria might become an elf but at the moment I have made friends that are searching for a way to help me become accepted and I believe the people I rp with everytime I log in on find my rp pretty fun and interesting which is why i rp to have both those things!

That's pretty much case-in-point as to why things end up ET restricted and with persona restrictions.

Bestiality is gross no thx.

I am still intrigued as to how you anatomically copulated with a spider.

Well.. if you're looking for a new character, pm me. It sucks that that miscommunication occurred. 

I thought this post was getting locked. But yolo I guess. Senira is now happily an elf in a relationship and soon to be having twins any one interested in rping them pm or wait till I make the official rp post

Oink