((Don't forget to mention that we Siege of Baghdad'd your town Rienna ;) ))

Gabriel sits in his desk pouring over documents and papers for the upcoming festival. Upon receiving word of the foundation of the Seventian Order he nods in approval

He scrawls a note onto some loose parchment and sends it off with a snow owl to the Lord of Seventis the message reads.

Dear Seventians I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor to reclaim your heritage and culture. Should you be in need of any assistance I will see what I can do in terms of sending you resources and aid.

-Tilruir'fenn Gabriel'Daenor

((No mention of how the Clan Ulfgar of the Subudai burnt Seventian cities of Tyr and Ursakr to the ground and the numerous other sieges and skirmishes we had? None of the repeated and constant aggression from the raids on Sarun? Nothing of the kidnapping of the Princess and the mutilation of a Prince? And worked so hard to defeat is a half truth. I'm sure you worked hard, but we were never defeated until the invasion of Skravia and even that was a technicality.))

Skravia

represent.jpg []

The ancestors of my first character look at the posters with faint interest, and maybe some pride or something.

((No mention of how the Clan Ulfgar of the Subudai burnt Seventian cities of Tyr and Ursakr to the ground and the numerous other sieges and skirmishes we had? None of the repeated and constant aggression from the raids on Sarun? Nothing of the kidnapping of the Princess and the mutilation of a Prince? And worked so hard to defeat is a half truth. I'm sure you worked hard, but we were never defeated until the invasion of Skravia and even that was a technicality.))

((Don't forget to mention that we Siege of Baghdad'd your town Rienna ;) ))

[[Dez does not have access to internet at the moment. He will respond shortly.]]

[[Dez does not have access to internet at the moment. He will respond shortly.]]

((It is no rush, the main reason why atleast I [and I suspect Raptor] ask is if this is a history meant to be read by the gamer his/herself then we'd like proper representation. If this is purely akin to an in-game book, then contort to your hearts' content and atleast I won't raise any Cain or complaint.))

((Exactly Gaius, this is an in-character history. It is mostly accurate, but lacks in certain areas such as around the plague, where either records were lost or historians simply died. There was, of course, some contortion in various bits. Thank you for asking, though. You can PM me any amends you'd make to it and we can treat it as if more knowledge was gathered.))

The old and fragile Borus Lenblade receives the letter as he once lived in the town of Ascella before he departed for the White Ravens

"My oh my.... I believe I'll have to pay a visit to a once old enemy and friend....."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.