Thórvárdr Faoláin

MongolKhan

Character Name: Thórvárd Faoláin (Nym'rakkoreak Vala'rusiak
Nicknames: Nym, Goofy, The heartless Adunian

Race: Adunian (Wood-elf)

Status: Revengeful; Bloodthirsty; Fighting, Leading is house, Keeping his family close

Description
Height: 6f5"

Weight: 210 pounds 

Body Type: Muscular

Eyes: Grey

Hair: Short sides, long fringe and top hair

Skin: Tanned slightly, other wise quite pale

Markings/Tattoos: Arms covered in tattoos all look Celtic like, on the right side of his head he has the tattoo of an eagle to represent his freedom.

Health: Healthy

Personality: Heartless; Kind to the right people, will do anything to protect his family, if anyone were to threaten them, he would make sure they were dead before they left the room.

Inventory: Sometimes carries a longbow with a wolf pelt quiver, containing 24 bodkin tipped arrows, normally carries three axes, two made from crucible steel by Nels Verian, has a round shield upon his back normally.

Further Details: It is hard for him to trust someone, but once he does he will die for them to make sure that they are safe and well. Extremely loyal to his close friends, hates his past and being called Nym by none friends. He only gives the right to close friends.

Life Style
Alignment*: Neutral-evil 

Religion: None

Alliance/Nation/Home: Alras

Job/Class: Mercenary/soldier, Wealthy

Title(s): Ex Adunian ranger, ex Golden Lance Wrymstalker, ex-Knight of Oren

Profession(s): Lord of his House, guard/soldier

Special Skill(s): Able with his axes good with a bow, has adrenaline rush which causes him to go out of hand and unable to control his emotions, will most likely hurt friends if this comes out of hand.

Flaw(s): He has many flaws, he has really bad anger issues, his family, his emotions, love-life, trust, was enslaved before any slave will cause him to go into depression and remember his past. Adrenaline rush can sometimes go out of hand. Could cause him depression.

Weaponry

Fighting Style: Right foot placed forward, his body turned to the left, his left foot behind, leant forward slightly, his shield held up to his chest area, his axe kept below his hip, able to move in most directions and can charge when needed. Will sometimes use the power of his shield to be used as a wall and charge at someone in the attempt to knock them to the ground. Sometimes will also shield bash using the centre of his shield, which holds a steel centre piece used for shield-bashing.

Archery stance: His right foot again placed infront of left, leaning forward, the stem of his bow held in his left hand, giving a hand-shake grip around the handle, draws to the end of his chin, his elbow lifted, two-fingers holding the arrow and string.

Trained Weapon[s]: Longbow, longsword, shortsword, greatsword, Hand-axe.

Favored Weapon: Hand-axe and round-shield

Archery: His archery is what he may be best at, though is long forgotten, only for used when hunting.

Biography

Parents: Deceased

Siblings: His 'Brother' Ventios (Not brothers by blood, but by choice)

Children: Three, Julia, Glawion and Lothaire, his adopted son.

Extended Family: None

Pet(s): Used to have a Dire-wolf as a companion

Currently no character art, anyone willing to do some please pm me, would be generous and greatly accepted, cheers :P

High Steward Daeglan MacCulloch III would one day see Talion during one of his many travels, laughing at this 'super original name' and inferring that he is Adunian based on his physical attributes. Daeglan mumbles under his breath, "It's people loike t'is t'at give 'Dunia a bad name. T'en 'gain, it's jus' a filt'y turncloak. Nae anyt'ing o' me concern. . ."

Talion would think that the man would have no clue he is elven and simply laughs at him, knowing full well Adunia is nothing.

((Then I suppose I must repeat what I had said, as it seems you barely glanced over it.))

The travelling MacCulloch known as Daeglan never thought that Talion was Elven. He thought he was Adunian, which is a completely different thing through culture, and physical differences that have changed throughout the time of the Adunian existence. It is the mongrel race of the lands, of which can either appear Elven in looks or Human. Daeglan inferred that Talion was Adunian based on his physical attributes. The average Adunian is slightly taller than most humans of which is more than easily found in Talion's stature. Many people of the Adunian subrace contain grey eyes, such as Talion has. If Daeglan had the opportunity to see Talion's arms, he would notice the Celtic-like influence in the tattoos, which gives him more than enough reason to infer that the man was Adunian. 

((Forgive me for giving my character enough information to make a reasonable assumption. I advise not bashing someone's player-base when your character is named after a new video game protagonist. I mean come on, someone with the name Talion who was a Ranger? Just like your Minecraft username, I hope this is a joke.))

((Constantly bashing me at everything I post, kind of getting annoying.))

((I made one other post on a topic of yours, that being your Alrasian Rangers one. If it bothers you, PM me about it. Don't take it to snarky comments on the forums bud. c: I'm going to leave this thread now because I don't want some OOC drama with you.))

High Steward Daeglan MacCulloch III would one day see Talion during one of his many travels, laughing at this 'super original name' and inferring that he is Adunian based on his physical attributes. Daeglan mumbles under his breath, "It's people loike t'is t'at give 'Dunia a bad name. T'en 'gain, it's jus' a filt'y turncloak. Nae anyt'ing o' me concern. . ."

Thórvárdr simply replies in his deep voice, giving a small chuckle. "Ye' give ye'selves a bad-name. All oi'm 'earin' is 'Dunian's raidin' this and tha' ye' goin' te end thee culture laddeh. Ye' lot be the turncloak's. If ye' wont te'. If oi'm righ' ye' were the one fightin' in the bloodeh tavern. Oi was 'avin' a peaceful drink. Oi nae knew that ye' were a bunch of violent barbarian's. Ye' lot should think before ye' raid."