Killzar the Bard

What race are you?

Human

How old are you?

What is your gender?

Male

Do you bear allegiance to any nation or organisation? If so, which?:

None

Why do you wish to join the Vigil? What is it you wish to achieve here?

Knowledge of the world and to record this knowledge in artistic ways such as poem or song (since I will be barding).

Do you know magic? If yes, state which kind of magic and how long you have been learning / practicing (in elven days/weeks/months/)

None

If you answered no to the previous question, do you wish to learn magic as an apprentice of theVigil?

Possibly, yes.

What role do you wish to fulfill in the guild? A mage, a mage shield, a mageshadow or other, specialty role that you think you could fufill:

I would mostly be seen as a mage shield, but I will put down 'other' for the sake of being a comical bard

What skills do you possess that make you think you could adequately fulfill this role?

I am quite good with a sword and am skilled with a lute. I can also write and am quite good with quill and ink.

What value or moral do you hold closest to your heart?

I strongly value courage, knowledge, and friendship 

How far would you go in the pursuit of knowledge?

To as far as my mind can withstand and my legs can carry

The Vigil is a family of adventurers and scholars. Are you prepared to be a part of that family?

Yes I am.

OOC SECTION

Mc name:

Skype name (can be pmd if you prefer):

therkelley

How long have you been on the server?

years, cant remember how many exactly, I use to be apart of the Arcane Delvers too.
If you are a mage, did you genuinely train and acquire your magical knowledge in game, or gain magic through your backstory?

*A letter is sent to the Arcane Vigil (to whoever gets the letter from the courier in the guild)*

Dear Arcane Vigil,

I am interested to join as an apprentice of a mental mage in your organization, however this is only if you have a mental mage in your society. If not I will most possibly not be joining.

Possible future apprentice,

Nuzk'Ponral

What is your name?

Maz

What race are you?

Highlander

How old are you?

What is your gender?

Male

Do you bear allegiance to any nation or organisation? If so, which?:

No

Why do you wish to join the Vigil? What is it you wish to achieve here?

I want to learn the ways of magic so that I can defend myself and educate others about the dangers of reckless magic.

Do you know magic? If yes, state which kind of magic and how long you have been learning / practicing (in elven days/weeks/months/)

No.

If you answered no to the previous question, do you wish to learn magic as an apprentice of the Vigil?

Yes.

What role do you wish to fulfill in the guild? A mage, a mage shield, a mageshadow or other, specialty role that you think you could fufill:

A mage.

What skills do you possess that make you think you could adequately fulfill this role?

I'm a fast learner.

What value or moral do you hold closest to your heart?

Kindness

How far would you go in the pursuit of knowledge?

As far as it takes.

The Vigil is a family of adventurers and scholars. Are you prepared to be a part of that family?

Yes, I am.

OOC SECTION

Mc name: xatt14

Skype name (can be pmd if you prefer): xatt14

How long have you been on the server?

I've been on the server since Asulon and the Cloud Temple.

If you are a mage, did you genuinely train and acquire your magical knowledge in game, or gain magic through your backstory?

N/A, as I am not a mage

A hobbled old figure walks slowly through the unfamiliar streets of a new land, long absent. A harsh series of coughs racks his ailing body. Scars crossed his visage, wrinkled beyond it's years. It seemed as if the man would collapse at any time. And yet. He walked.

Ayuh, the Mindlord had returned to the world.

A rogue like elf wanders past a poster for the guild, glancing up from kicking dust as he walked. Taking a closer look from behind his veiled face, he made a quick comment, before saundering off again into distant lands,

"Vigil, Delvers, all the same thing. Shame about the new management though..."

An old, fragile-looking man slowly wanders past a nearby poster for the new Vigils. He stops and gives it a small look. He crackles and gives off a soft smile. 

"Eh, I always knew they'd come back... I just hope they take care of it well this time..."

The old man looks to the ground and ponders right after he finished reading the application section of the poster. He lets out a brief sigh.

"I just only wished they would have done it sooner. My time's run out..."

He continues his walk. "Ah well... I'm sure the new folk can handle things from here on..."

~~Arcane Vigil notice~~

Notice to all current Vigils and aspiring Vigils! The Arcane Vigil has, regrettably been plagued with inactivity since the Fringe. But that ends now! This new world is quite literally teeming with adventures waiting to be had, knowledge to be recovered and memories to be forged. This organization will be undergoing some changes and developments in the weeks to come, during which time applications will not be accepted. For this, I can only apologies and ask for patience. However it should be noted that the Arcane Vigil will be strongly linked with our new brothers and sisters in Raine Academy. Any aspiring Vigil's should instead apply for the Raine Academy, where you might learn skills that will later prove useful as a Vigil.

The new world of opportunity beckons, Vigils. We will seize it.

Signed, J.Elers

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.