The Court Of Souls

spqrSancus

Minecraft name: Aptrotta
Skype ID (optional): trotta1234
Time zone: Pacific Time Zone
Have you been banned sometime in the past 6 months? No
What are your characters? Is one of them a ghost? If not, would you be willing to make one and possibly PK a character to do it? Cyrenn Emoria, my high elf who may not be alive much longer, and Harrison Geminine (My ghost)
What sort of allegiances have any of your characters held in the past? Harrison use to work for the scourge and Oren government.
What sort of roleplay do you specialize in? (e.g. Peaceful, Conflict, Exploration, Spontaneous, etc.) I can do all sorts of roleplay.  My answer is all of the above
What do you believe are key factors for a successful spooky event? The scenery! You need a spooky event happening in a spooky area. You can't do a haunting in a meadow of flowers. You have to do it in somewhere dark and scary.
What strengths could you contribute to the Court OOCly? Are you knowledgeable in lore, great at organizing, good at building, a good writer, what? Don't have to get into detail, and doesn't have to be super amazing stuff, list it off. I am a writer. I am good at nature building, look up Aptrotta on imgur for proof. I am slowly learning the lore. I am good at getting things going, not at organizing.
Why do you want to be part of the Court? I am looking for a way to play Harrison again with a group of people.
Create a distinct event you might do as part of the Court. Doesn't have to be long or detailed now, just decent! The sun dips down behind the mountain, darkness falls upon the forest of Fiandria. A group of explorers is wandering the woods before stumbling upon a hole under the roots of the tree. After a bit of time they decide to wander down into the darkness. The temp drops rapidly, spiders crawl about the walls, tunnels open up in front of the few. Each tunnel would send them on a different route. a murderous ghost chasing behind them. Blah blah blah. Stuff happens.
Tell us what you expect personally from the Court. This doesn't particularly matter and is optional, however, your saying something will help us develop the group into what it needs to be. I expect a fun group of ghost RPers is all.
Finally... Do you agree to adhere to Supremacy's lore pertaining to the estrangement of mortals, among all other lore pertaining to proper Spectral ettiquette? Yes!

RP

Welcome back, friend of Darkness.

Your name and/or title. I was Harrison Geminine of the Geminine family.

Your allegiances in life. I was tied to the black scourge for some time.

Do you agree to adhere by the Commandments of the Court, and to actively pursue and follow any future verdicts that the Court as an entity chooses to establish or abolish? Yes

Your age. At the time of death I was 42

Minecraft name: Aptrotta

Skype ID (optional): trotta1234

Time zone: Pacific Time Zone

Have you been banned sometime in the past 6 months? No

What are your characters? Is one of them a ghost? If not, would you be willing to make one and possibly PK a character to do it? Cyrenn Emoria, my high elf who may not be alive much longer, and Harrison Geminine (My ghost)

What sort of allegiances have any of your characters held in the past? Harrison use to work for the scourge and Oren government.

What sort of roleplay do you specialize in? (e.g. Peaceful, Conflict, Exploration, Spontaneous, etc.) I can do all sorts of roleplay.  My answer is all of the above

What do you believe are key factors for a successful spooky event? The scenery! You need a spooky event happening in a spooky area. You can't do a haunting in a meadow of flowers. You have to do it in somewhere dark and scary.

What strengths could you contribute to the Court OOCly? Are you knowledgeable in lore, great at organizing, good at building, a good writer, what? Don't have to get into detail, and doesn't have to be super amazing stuff, list it off. I am a writer. I am good at nature building, look up Aptrotta on imgur for proof. I am slowly learning the lore. I am good at getting things going, not at organizing.

Why do you want to be part of the Court? I am looking for a way to play Harrison again with a group of people.

Create a distinct event you might do as part of the Court. Doesn't have to be long or detailed now, just decent! The sun dips down behind the mountain, darkness falls upon the forest of Fiandria. A group of explorers is wandering the woods before stumbling upon a hole under the roots of the tree. After a bit of time they decide to wander down into the darkness. The temp drops rapidly, spiders crawl about the walls, tunnels open up in front of the few. Each tunnel would send them on a different route. a murderous ghost chasing behind them. Blah blah blah. Stuff happens.

Tell us what you expect personally from the Court. This doesn't particularly matter and is optional, however, your saying something will help us develop the group into what it needs to be. I expect a fun group of ghost RPers is all.

Finally... Do you agree to adhere to Supremacy's lore pertaining to the estrangement of mortals, among all other lore pertaining to proper Spectral ettiquette? Yes!

RP

Welcome back, friend of Darkness.

Your name and/or title. I was Harrison Geminine of the Geminine family.

Your allegiances in life. I was tied to the black scourge for some time.

Do you agree to adhere by the Commandments of the Court, and to actively pursue and follow any future verdicts that the Court as an entity chooses to establish or abolish? Yes

Your age. At the time of death I was 42

((I have, of course, met you and RP'd with you before, when Harry was still alive.

You'd be a particularly welcome addition to the team. You're in. :P

Before I write the induction post, I need his current age though, or at least an approximation (as in, from birth to present).))

Tonight, two spirits, alone in the Embermoor, converse. It was time.

"The Sentinel calls a meeting of the Spectral Court! Our time has come, and so, arise!"

And together they ride, in search of their colleagues and comrades... So it begins. But will it become a peace between two factions? Or will it become a war?

((Time: Tentative Sunday, 4:00 PM EST

Place: The Embermoor. Check the Skype chat for the exact coords

Invitees: The Court of Souls))

Tonight, two spirits, alone in the Embermoor, converse. It was time.

"The Sentinel calls a meeting of the Spectral Court! Our time has come, and so, arise!"

And together they ride, in search of their colleagues and comrades... So it begins. But will it become a peace between two factions? Or will it become a war?

((Time: Tentative Sunday, 4:00 PM EST

Place: The Embermoor. Check the Skype chat for the exact coords

Invitees: The Court of Souls))

((Time's been changed. See you all there, I hope!))

Minecraft name: Eenhoornheid

Skype ID (optional): You already have it!

Time zone: GMT+1

Have you been banned sometime in the past 6 months? Nope!

What are your characters? Is one of them a ghost? If not, would you be willing to make one and possibly PK a character to do it?

I have the Eternal Librarian, she is a ghosty!

What sort of allegiances have any of your characters held in the past?

To Haelun'or alone.

What sort of roleplay do you specialize in? (e.g. Peaceful, Conflict, Exploration, Spontaneous, etc.)

Peaceful, usually. However, I don't mind the occasional snarky backstabby!

What do you believe are key factors for a successful spooky event?

The slight disturbing actions that creep under your skin. The everyday objects being portrayed in grotesque manners that you can't even look at them in the same way.

What strengths could you contribute to the Court OOCly? Are you knowledgeable in lore, great at organizing, good at building, a good writer, what? Don't have to get into detail, and doesn't have to be super amazing stuff, list it off.

Orrrrrderrrrrr!!!!

Why do you want to be part of the Court?

Why not?

Create a distinct event you might do as part of the Court. Doesn't have to be long or detailed now, just decent!

... no

Tell us what you expect personally from the Court. This doesn't particularly matter and is optional, however, your saying something will help us develop the group into what it needs to be.

Some good ol' ghosty fun!

Finally... Do you agree to adhere to Supremacy's lore pertaining to the estrangement of mortals, among all other lore pertaining to proper Spectral ettiquette?

Yar

Minecraft name: Eenhoornheid

Skype ID (optional): You already have it!

Time zone: GMT+1

Have you been banned sometime in the past 6 months? Nope!

What are your characters? Is one of them a ghost? If not, would you be willing to make one and possibly PK a character to do it?

I have the Eternal Librarian, she is a ghosty!

What sort of allegiances have any of your characters held in the past?

To Haelun'or alone.

What sort of roleplay do you specialize in? (e.g. Peaceful, Conflict, Exploration, Spontaneous, etc.)

Peaceful, usually. However, I don't mind the occasional snarky backstabby!

What do you believe are key factors for a successful spooky event?

The slight disturbing actions that creep under your skin. The everyday objects being portrayed in grotesque manners that you can't even look at them in the same way.

What strengths could you contribute to the Court OOCly? Are you knowledgeable in lore, great at organizing, good at building, a good writer, what? Don't have to get into detail, and doesn't have to be super amazing stuff, list it off.

Orrrrrderrrrrr!!!!

Why do you want to be part of the Court?

Why not?

Create a distinct event you might do as part of the Court. Doesn't have to be long or detailed now, just decent!

... no

Tell us what you expect personally from the Court. This doesn't particularly matter and is optional, however, your saying something will help us develop the group into what it needs to be.

Some good ol' ghosty fun!

Finally... Do you agree to adhere to Supremacy's lore pertaining to the estrangement of mortals, among all other lore pertaining to proper Spectral ettiquette?

Yar

((You were already accepted. :P Welcome to the team.))

((Reupdated the rosters, and also added a new application for those who would not like to hold the responsibility of creating or holding events, and simply want their say in Spectral RP.))

The dark catacombs of the court bustled with insects, all attempting to eat the remains of those that have passed. The atmosphere changed as the spirits filed into the meeting room, each with their own intentions.

However, this meeting had yet to begin before some guests unexpectedly arrived. The Necromancers, hearing word of our endeavors, came to speak with the matters on hand.

The ever so modest Silver Sentinel converged with this Wraith, hoping to forge an alliance and to allow for safer conditions between all parties.

“The simplest we ask for is peaceful cohabitation,” chimed the Librarian, hoping to seek out an easier and much more pleasant discussion.

“What are your real terms, the ones you find necessary?” repeated the Gravelord, his patience being tested among the spirits.

And so came one of the few terms in which the two parties agreed upon, that the spirits shall traverse the Embermoor and occupy it without fear of harm.

Further discussion took place between the Wraith and the spirits, as talk soon came upon guarding the very swamp itself, and they agreed to become the Guardians of the swamp, but would not hunt those that leave the land.

Finally, did two more terms come into play, as the spirits agreed not to be included within the endeavors of the Coven’s plans against Haelun’or, nor should they prevent the coming conflicts that would come.

The agreement to keep the peace between the two parties by not causing any harm on either side concluded the meeting’s main goals within this new alliance.

However, that was not the last of the Gravelord, for it required an item of loyalty from the spirits.

A wand from the Emerald Wraith.

A pocket watch of the Galbenza Gentlemen from the Engraved.

A sword from the Silver Sentinel.

Finally, a chain from the Captain Condemned.

Thus were created the ties in which the allies now hold, and what may come of the near future…

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.