Edit 4 - My brain keeps on going on and on about this idea, so I'm thinking up more things for it! Like perhaps auctions afterwards, for those that missed out! Certain people go out, and gather as many Animals as they can, and then sell them to those that weren't online during it, or to people that weren't lucky enough ( Since they have limits on how many Animals you take out of the area. Auctions wouldn't be able to happen right after it / a few hours after it since people wouldn't be able to breed to a large amount unless they already had Animals at their homes to breed them with. 

Also there could be shops and such, during and after. Supplies for hunting, fighting, taming, and capturing the Animals, as well as food ( Normal food, and things the Animals eat ) . Little event items ( Toys, really ) for the children / anyone that likes to collect things could also be going on. All children could get an event item or two by bringing something to donate to a region / nation / faction / city in need

Edit 3 - Hehe, didn't see this before. Filled out now ~~ 

Event Planners, MC Names: xXxOneLovexXx 

Event Type: Plentiful Animals 

Event Date: Sometime in the Spring of the world 

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Everyone 

Event Location: Different locations. Forests for Pets, Deserts for Hostile Mobs, and Plains / Empty areas for Hunters 

Summary: Down below already 

Concept Images/Screenshots Nothing 

Other Information: I don't really know... 

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yes. I can't spawn in anything! If I could, I wouldn't want this. 

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: I need some people to play as the ones that perhaps discovered this odd thing that occurs? Wilderness people that spend time in the Wilds that noticed the large group of Animals 

Edit 2 - It could be yearly ( For the world ) as well. During the spring, there's a chance that the Animals breed like crazy, thus creating the Plentiful Animal Event, or could just be yearly normally, since in the Spring / Summer ( Don't know if LotC has all four seasons or not ) Animals normally increase in population due to the vegetation growth and rain 

Edit - I thought about some more things for this. 

For the Hunters, you could easily just go about collecting the loot, actual hunting inside of bringing the Animals back to kill later. 

For everything - If you have a Minimap that has mob settings, you cannot use it to see where the best places to get the most Animals that are away from other players are / the biggest group of them ( I have a Minimap with settings like that, where I can switch which mobs, including players, that I want to show. It would be a little unfair if I and others could use this to our advantage for those that don't have it ) 

Okay, so I know already that finding Animals out in the wild are pretty rare, and I was already told that if I get five people to do an event with me, then there will be one, but I don't like the rules the mod said... 

So, here is my idea. 

- Animal Event - 

Where Animals will be plentiful, and you might be able to snag a few. What the mod said is that there would be fighting, but here's my version on it, that can apply to both the ones that want them for food and materials, and then the other that just wants a few pets, like Wolves or Cats 

The Hunting - 

This is for the people that want them for food and materials like leather, wool, string ( Maybe add the hostile mobs as well? A certain area of the map for each 'group' ( Hunter, Monster, Pet ) ) , meat, things like that. People will have to fight to get the Animals 'homefree' ( Maybe a certain border where the Animals are yours and you're free to take them home easily and no one else can kill you beyond that point ( Unless it's the normal thing ) .

Horses could also be in this group, since a lot of people use them for war, and they're more hard to get than the others due to where they spawn. You must bring your own supplies to take them home. Limit of five Animals per person. 

The Pet Center - 

Animals like Wolves and Cats, as well as a few friendly mobs run about, for little kids or people that want a friend by their side. No fighting unless it's between two people that are going for the same one. You must bring your own supplies to tame them and take them home. Certain people, like young children or elderly people can't fight, so it's a good way for them to get a friend. Limit of two Animals per person. 

The Monster Arena ( Optional ) - 

( Happens at night so nothing will burn to death ) A place full of Monsters for the hunters that love for a good bloodbath! All kinds of naturally spawning mobs in the Overworld roam about, waiting to be killed for their loot, or just for the hell of it. You must bring your own supplies and gear for killing the mobs. 

So that's my idea, and I think it would be great ( Mostly at the time when a lot of people are online so no one truly misses out ) . Please tell me how it could be better, I just thought that this was good for everyone, those that want pets, those that want farm Animals ( Hunters ) and meat, those that love killing evil Creatures... 

Edited by xXxOneLovexXx

See, people don't even want to make their own little pets anyways, since breeders, people with a specific profession of reproducing more animals, also get the benefit of making wolves stronger, horses faster, and cats... cuddlyier? At least that's what was said in the description, I only see this being a viable event if there was some sort of large migration of animals, during a part of the year where animals were abundant and traveling through a particular part of the map. In that event players would only be allowed to peacefully tame mobs, because the moment someone attacks them the animals turn away in fear and bolt out of the area.

You'd also add an influx of food since you'll have far more animals, which means far more food, which means encouraged need of a breeder and encouraged trade between breeders and chefs, which also revives chefs since they're somewhat extinct, which would revive trade to chefs from all players! Magic! I just fixed the economy and food/pet problems!

Because what you really want, is more mobs to be introduced into the economy/player base right? So you should make breeders actually do their job, and let you enjoy the benefits as well since they'll be able to create bigger/faster and stronger pets, in addition to more over short periods of time.

Perhaps a separate Monster event could be held, a few players might get some RP items here or there, since this is a temp map and the only thing that will carry over are event items, so making the most event items out there given the small number of events is worth it :)

Yeah, I thought of another thing for it, where it could be only during the spring, where there's a chance that Animals could be plentiful since they normally breed a ton then anyways

And I was going off of the thing the mod said, since I had asked about it and they said that there would be fighting involved, but a mix of that ( The peaceful thing ) and the Spring idea ( And maybe with the Two different areas, the more Hunter / Farmer section and the Pet section ) would be awesome 

And I don't know where any breeders are. I've been to a few scattered cities, though they are small, and seen nothing but a Horse breeder / seller 

Sorry for the very long wait.

After discussing this with a manager I'm sad to say I have to deny this event idea, animal events are rare and from my understanding all you really want are free animals. If you have any questions or concerns please send me a forum message and I'll get them sorted accordingly.