Snow Elf Extinction

Hydra

Snelven extinction  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should the snow elves be removed

And I would like to point out basically the two major snelves in this current conflict agree over the solution....

Considering the race itself has no approval backing or have had enriched the Elven race as a whole like the other three had shows means they've been something akin to deadweight. This seclusion game they've played in the past because "living with the Elves would overheat them" didn't support their legitimacy either.

I am just going to make the point that two leaders on both sides of their civil war are actively voting yes.

The reality is the snelves think they are dead, they just want both sides to end and make their nation a foot note it seems.

I think a peaceful departure could be done for them, a couple events whipping them out if they really wished.

I am just going to make the point that two leaders on both sides of their civil war are actively voting yes.

The reality is the snelves think they are dead, they just want both sides to end and make their nation a foot note it seems.

I think a peaceful departure could be done for them, a couple events whipping them out if they really wished.

For an event over this I can help. I know snelven lore quite well. 

I'm also going to point out that leaders are just people like everyone else. If they don't want to play a snelf, they should kill off their characters, instead of pulling down the whole system with them.

You don't force extinct races.

Let' not go throwing the word "race" around to describe a bunch of elves with the flu.

I would like to note most of the snelves agree with me and they are tired of it narthok the current leader and jax the leader of the rebellion both think that an extinction would be a good way to end them

I'm also going to point out that leaders are just people like everyone else. If they don't want to play a snelf, they should kill off their characters, instead of pulling down the whole system with them.

Going to have to disagree with you its not that I do not enjoy playing a snow elf I would just like to see the snow elves cleaned up because right now there are several snow elves that act exactly how we are all purported to act.

We are not going to PK an RP group, period. That's just not nice at all. The only cases that the staff forces a PK in are when a character is either a.) incredibly disruptive (created for the purpose of hurting other's feelings) or b.) lore-breaking.

We will not PK a group on personal preference.

Yes, please.

Although I understand the negativity directed at Snelves, what exactly are you hoping to accomplish with this thread? Do you expect the Admins will just swoop in and force all the Snelves to perma-kill their characters? Or are you hoping the negativity will be enough to force them to commit virtual suicide? Please tell me there's a point to this and that you're not just using it as a means to repeatedly voice your negative opinions of others...

A few days ago the entirety of the High Elven population was killed in a Orc raid and holding of the city. Should they also go extinct? After that a huge group of Humans, myself included, raided the orcs and killed every single person in their city. Should they go extinct? The White Rose eliminated almost every elf on the server multiple times, should all elves be extinct?

People rarely perma kill. Many races have had 'genocide' committed on them and they don't go extinct. If they did we wouldn't have any races. 

I really feel Perma-Kill/Genocide should be enforced when it's a huge server-wide event, even if it's an Orc Raid.

I would like to note most of the snelves agree with me and they are tired of it narthok the current leader and jax the leader of the rebellion both think that an extinction would be a good way to end them

Then let /them/ kill /their/ characters off. Just because many of them want it, does not mean that they /all/ want it. That implies permakilling characters who have no say in the matter, and it is a very big no-no.

What would be the point of removing them?