The Scions Of The Fourth Era

Arkelos

(OOC)

MC Name (Alts too): Minnan1 and C421

Skype (PM me if preferred): jackthedude83

Have you been banned before?: Yeap, which was later on declared a misunderstanding by Native.

How long have you been on the server?: 3 years and 17 days, more or less.

Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: I'll do my best to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(IC)

Name? ((Name of character joining)): Aedan

Race?: Elf

By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: I never involve myself in any racial war as my main.

What Sect would you like to be a part of? (War Scholar Labor): Scholar.

What profession have you committed yourself to? (Plugin profession): Since Aedan's professions are Bard, Healer and Philosopher... I don't really have a specific profession. I can focus on what's needed, I reckon.

Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): Aedan knows how to fight, though he is a pacifist.

Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: Nope.

If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk): N/A

Naeri sends a note back to the applicant, "Welcome to the Scions, a map to our city shall be sent to you soon"

(OOC)
MC Name (Alts too): HeroTech
Skype (PM me if preferred): preston.humes
Have you been banned before?: Yes.
How long have you been on the server?: About 2 years or more
Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: Mmhmm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(IC)
Name? ((Name of character joining)): Jon Thorn

Race?: Elven
By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: Of course

What Sect would you like to be a part of? (War Scholar Labor): War
What profession have you committed yourself to? (Plugin profession): None as of now.
Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): Yes
Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: No. 
If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk): 

(OOC)

MC Name (Alts too): HeroTech

Skype (PM me if preferred): preston.humes

Have you been banned before?: Yes.

How long have you been on the server?: About 2 years or more

Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: Mmhmm

(IC)

Name? ((Name of character joining)): Jon Thorn

Race?: Elven

By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: Of course

What profession have you committed yourself to? (Plugin profession): None as of now.

Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): Yes

Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: No. 

Naeri sends a note back to the applicant, "Welcome to the Scions, a map to our city shall be sent to you soon"

*Several rather large birds carry a body through the sky, drained completely of blood, with a note pinned into the corpse with a dagger. They drop the body at the gates of the scions place, and fly away, for like five minutes, before dropping dead from exhaustion. The body has a vicious bitemark in his throat, an arrow wound in his forehead, and a dagger wound in his stomach, where the note is pinned.*

"Vampires." is all that is written.

(OOC)
MC Name (Alts too):leap1
Skype (PM me if preferred):jordanrichards123
Have you been banned before?:Never,And I never will be banned
How long have you been on the server?:As soon as December 29th comes around I will have been on for 2 years.
Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?:Yes,BUT I just want you to know on weekdays I will not be able to be on due to school,clubs,and other things that may get in the way but other than that I am pretty active.
(IC)
Name? ((Name of character joining)):Mark Gyfford
Race?:Human
By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?:Yes, and I will fight until my final breath sir!

What Sect would you like to be a part of? (War Scholar Labor):War,I hope my skills may be of use
What profession have you committed yourself to? (Plugin profession):Tinker
Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!):I am an ok fighter,I have been trained by my father to use a sword at a very young age,but I feel 
Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?:
If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk):Nope

(OOC)

MC Name (Alts too):leap1

Skype (PM me if preferred):jordanrichards123

Have you been banned before?:Never,And I never will be banned

How long have you been on the server?:As soon as December 29th comes around I will have been on for 2 years.

Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?:Yes,BUT I just want you to know on weekdays I will not be able to be on due to school,clubs,and other things that may get in the way but other than that I am pretty active.

(IC)

Name? ((Name of character joining)):Mark Gyfford

Race?:Human

By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?:Yes, and I will fight until my final breath sir!

What Sect would you like to be a part of? (War Scholar Labor):War,I hope my skills may be of use

What profession have you committed yourself to? (Plugin profession):Tinker

Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!):I am an ok fighter,I have been trained by my father to use a sword at a very young age,but I feel 

Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?:

If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk):Nope

*Several rather large birds carry a body through the sky, drained completely of blood, with a note pinned into the corpse with a dagger. They drop the body at the gates of the scions place, and fly away, for like five minutes, before dropping dead from exhaustion. The body has a vicious bitemark in his throat, an arrow wound in his forehead, and a dagger wound in his stomach, where the note is pinned.*

"Vampires." is all that is written.

Naeri walks out from her home, looking to the corpse at the gate as she sighs and shrugs, looking over the note as she says "Whoever is drinking blood is going to get really sick. Vampires don't exist."

(OOC)
MC Name (Alts too): sambooka21
Skype (PM me if preferred): Will PM if I get accepted
Have you been banned before?: Nope
How long have you been on the server?: About a year and a half?
Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: As active as I can be!
(IC)
Name? ((Name of character joining)): Caelik Tyelka
Race?: Wood Elf
By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: Yes
What profession have you committed yourself to? (Plugin profession): Leatherworking (I think, it may have been wiped after 4.0 was put in, probably was, if so, then nothing!)
Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): I am!
Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: Not at all
If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk): N/A

(OOC)
MC Name (Alts too): 
NTE_Killer4life
Skype (PM me if preferred): NTE_Killer4life
Have you been banned before?: Never
How long have you been on the server?: Almost a year now.
Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: As long as I am well informed of events/meetings ahead of time I will be plenty active.
(IC)
Name? ((Name of character joining)): Tobias Ougroth
Race?:    Human
By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: I agree not to involve myself in any racial war, you have my word.
What Sect would you like to be a part of? (War Scholar Labor): I will be apart of the war section.
What profession have you committed yourself to? (Plugin profession): Lumberjack/Farmer
Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): If I am fighting against dark beings I will gladly fight alongside others. I would also like to add that I am willing to be a medic. 
Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: I do not think so.