[Idea] Leave Snow Elves In Thales

ShameJax

Should Snow Elves Stay In Thales?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Should Snow Elves Stay In Thales?

I'd say that only a few would move on, but most would stay behind. I've been with the Snow Elves from the beginning, and initially we were trying to make a unique culture that was so radically different that they could even be considered a different race. Looks, personalities, and others characteristics we made in the lore have long since been abandoned by 90% of us and I'd say that 90% had best stay in Thales while those that still act accordingly move on, leaving their "corrupted" brothers behind, and even hiding their identity.

If you want to abandon your snow elf characters in Thales that's your right. There will be no OOC enforcement, however.

It's a nice way to end a culture.

I dont even know what snow elves are. I joined back during the time people started hunting them or something. What is the reason for the hate?

Blame the Grand Prince and his terrible IC and OOC reputation. (No offense)Doing stupid **** ICly to make the rest of the population look bad. The 6 man snelf army decide to Antagonize and declare war on a bigger nation and also decided to provoke Oren into attacking them, which as a result, their city got wrecked. That event pretty much made the snow elves LOTC's ultimate laughingstock. Before then, people ignored them and not even cared.

The constant fight to be a subrace. That's never going to happen. Or will it? Snelves do PM me. I found something that May interest you.

Oh and the constant power grabs that snow elves generally consists of. I'm not trying to be rude, but I speak from experience. There's no point in playing Game of Thrones with a culture group of 10 snelves. No one really cares and takes you seriously IC anyway.

From my knowledge most of the snelf hate was IC, which then turned OOC.

I'd have a long list, but I'm out of time.

Such a shame... I'm working on developing a Highlander culture that would have clashed with Snow Elves (Since both would be low in number). I was thinking of doing events and stuff. But it's your choice to stay behind. I never really encountered the Snow Elves, but I hope you're not dying off because of OOC hate.

Such a shame... I'm working on developing a Highlander culture that would have clashed with Snow Elves (Since both would be low in number). I was thinking of doing events and stuff. But it's your choice to stay behind. I never really encountered the Snow Elves, but I hope you're not dying off because of OOC hate.

Us snelves are deciding which way to go, we might stay, might not, so dont be worried :)

You know that post was for knowing your RP opinion, of your character, not your OOC opinion about us... which is clearly awful.

EDIT: Hydra and giuseppe

I have to use my rp opinion on a ooc thread?

o-oh okay.

I really like the snow elf concept, but the amount of crap that screwed over your credibility is the very reason I'd suggest just letting the snelves die. I tried to repair it, but there was too much metaphorical **** to clean up. Some of the snow elves, including the original ones have so much bad OOC reputation that it's reflecting badly on the rest of them. They have done so much idiotic IC crap that no one takes them seriously anymore. Seriously, let the culture die.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am bloody sick of how a lot of people (mostly prominent in the Snow Elven players) cannot take criticism or role play, without calling it "Harassment" or "Bullying". Acting as if what they get is so much worse than what other cultures, and races get from people. 

A lot of the crap you get is because of how you started out, you have a terrible leader in character and had members who treated everyone worse than they'd treat a dictator. Because of this, it has left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths (This being all in /role play/). There was no hatred for you OOCly until you started taking it into an OOC level. You yourselves started making us have a distaste for you with the amount of stupidly passive aggressive comments made in threads that make no sense for you to  be a part of in the first place!

You could try and say that the "hate" started when the original lore post was made, but you'd be terribly incorrect considering that the comments made were generally saying "We don't need another race, this is dumb." which to be perfectly honest, we don't need another race considering how some of our races lack active members!

Stop pulling the victim card, seriously it's plain dumb. We have a right to dislike the snow elves for many reason, and to be honest, you don't get nearly as much hate as others but you just so happen to be vocally active which makes it more prominent because (Like I said at the start) when ever /anything/ negative happens against you, you call "Bullying" or "Harassment". 

Leave the snow elves behind, rejoin the nations you left and regrow your balls.

Thank you.

Staying behind would just kill the Snow-Elves, based on worsening conditions. The culture, and those that stayed behind, would be abolished and decimated by the grip of cruel winter. Having a psuedo-affinity for cold would not protect those left behind from certain extinction, so it's a "live or die" choice here.

Staying behind would just kill the Snow-Elves, based on worsening conditions. The culture, and those that stayed behind, would be abolished and decimated by the grip of cruel winter. Having a psuedo-affinity for cold would not protect those left behind from certain extinction, so it's a "live or die" choice here.

Perhaps they would simply lack the foresight to predict they would die?

:) 

Us snelves are talking about our decision and we should release it within 4 days.