[Idea] Leave Snow Elves In Thales

ShameJax

Should Snow Elves Stay In Thales?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Should Snow Elves Stay In Thales?

If you decide to /leave/ the snow elven culture, or even just /leave/ most of the snow elven player-base, you won't be able to get rid of them all. As for what my character is~ he has taken a light to the snow elven culture, heck he even looks like a snow elf, as so do many of his children. If you decide to leave the snow elven culture behind and all the rest of the snow elves, you really cannot make the characters stay behind who don't want to. I hope you understand that. 

It is your choice for your character, you cannot force anyone, as you could be forcing a PK on the people that follow the culture of the snow elves. Just remember this.

I couldn't have said it better myself. To any snelves who are reading this, why the hell should you care what others think of us? We're in this to have fun together, forget the rest. Who gives a **** about what others have to say.

Aye! Hail Fenn! Hail Wyvurn! We snelves are better than this! We can rise! We cant stop the hate! But we can not give a damn about it!

If you want to abandon your snow elf characters in Thales that's your right. There will be no OOC enforcement, however.

I think Lago summed it up pretty nicely. At the end of the day if you guys want ditch the snow elves that's your right. If people want to continue it, then that's fine. I'm afraid I don't really see the point in this post, excuse me for being blunt here. If you and your group wants to stop doing something because it's no longer fun, go for it. I just do not see the need for a forum post over this. Ultimately to contradict myself a tad here it doesn't matter what myself and the rest of the playerbase think. Since this is obviously something important to your group (considering you made a post about it), just decide amongst yourselves/decide for yourself. Instead of letting the majority choose for you, since down the road it'll only make you resent people. To cut this short, just ignore the poll and make your own decision if you want to quit playing a Snow Elf.

Originally they were interesting, a cool idea with cool lore. But they've come away from that, they are now just impure high elves and other assorted races. Leave your characters in Thales please.

Originally they were interesting, a cool idea with cool lore. But they've come away from that, they are now just impure high elves and other assorted races. Leave your characters in Thales please.

We are currently working on fixing everything up, somebody (Not saying names) decided to erase all the past lore and made it to how they want. We are currently in the process of writing correct lore.

We are currently working on fixing everything up, somebody (Not saying names) decided to erase all the past lore and made it to how they want. We are currently in the process of writing correct lore.

Even though you will write correct lore, some snelves might not follow it. Do what the halflings/orcs/kha' do to ensure proper rp. Shun any impropers/whitewashes/apes. Only allow halflings to live in (insert special housing or housing area here) and have a TINY amount of other race (say like 2 other people as Honorary Snelves) living in normal houses off to the side.

It shouldn't be up to the staff to decide if you stay or leave chose on your own you're a portion of the server who can make rp decisions on your own.

Even though you will write correct lore, some snelves might not follow it. Do what the halflings/orcs/kha' do to ensure proper rp. Shun any impropers/whitewashes/apes. Only allow halflings to live in (insert special housing or housing area here) and have a TINY amount of other race (say like 2 other people as Honorary Snelves) living in normal houses off to the side.

That's a good idea, we'll look into it :) Although, the snelves are not exactly meant to be racist, so if someone wants to live with us we arent going to make them "Special", none of us like the haulen'or idea of districts.

EDIT: There is one advantage to being a culture. The people that don't follow the lore arent considered "Snow Elves" because its considered a "Culture" still :P

Also, this thread is no longer nessecary. Could it please be locked and moved? If u have anything to say just message me.

People who want to stay behind can. People who don't want to don't have to rply or oocly. That is my opinion!

I don't know about anyone else, but I am bloody sick of how a lot of people (mostly prominent in the Snow Elven players) cannot take criticism or role play, without calling it "Harassment" or "Bullying". Acting as if what they get is so much worse than what other cultures, and races get from people. 

A lot of the crap you get is because of how you started out, you have a terrible leader in character and had members who treated everyone worse than they'd treat a dictator. Because of this, it has left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths (This being all in /role play/). There was no hatred for you OOCly until you started taking it into an OOC level. You yourselves started making us have a distaste for you with the amount of stupidly passive aggressive comments made in threads that make no sense for you to  be a part of in the first place!

You could try and say that the "hate" started when the original lore post was made, but you'd be terribly incorrect considering that the comments made were generally saying "We don't need another race, this is dumb." which to be perfectly honest, we don't need another race considering how some of our races lack active members!

Stop pulling the victim card, seriously it's plain dumb. We have a right to dislike the snow elves for many reason, and to be honest, you don't get nearly as much hate as others but you just so happen to be vocally active which makes it more prominent because (Like I said at the start) when ever /anything/ negative happens against you, you call "Bullying" or "Harassment". 

Leave the snow elves behind, rejoin the nations you left and regrow your balls.

Thank you.

Do you have issues putting pants over those giants balls you have grown since leaving the staff?  

Bravo

dont remember if this hasn't been said already, but the snow elves would die if they stayed in the thales. not only would the extreme cold kill them, but how would they grow crops or keep animals alive?

them staying in thales would pretty much be self-genocide (but its snelfs, so not really a bad thing :))))))))))))) )

I need them to stick around so I can enslave them in 4.0. We dwarves will be needing our trusty falmer :)