The Wizards Guild

Sagwort

Having heard the news of the release of the public provaganda program John Lartius Fredfort grinned at himself, scratching the thick beard of his and adjusting the lense of the cosmoscope he had been glaring through.

Hopefully the new green applicants wouldn't be light green. Or vomit green, that would just be gross. A normal, perhaps even promising green. Yes that. That would be good.

Meanwhile on a boat to Athera, Salazar searches through his magic satchel of many storagings and wonders wherever will he find a congregation of individuals who value magical results as much as he does.

((As a druid, what the heck did I just read?))

((Just a reminder that this is an RP thread and as such you should keep your responses in an RP format.))

Notice

A reminder to all employees.  Upon our arrival to this new land we will immediately begin our Spider Goat Initiative program, where we will breed a species of goats which produce spider silk fibers in their milk.

Destruction of an entire continent is not an excuse to stop getting results.  We expect your full attendance upon our arrival.

"Have a Great day today, and a better day tomorrow"

-Chair Wizard Ambros-

-If you suspect one of your co-workers of bein’ a Druid, report them immediately.  We cannot stress enough that Druidism is not tolerated-

"AHAH! I LIKE THESE PEOPLE!" Bellows Art, after laughing harder than he has in a long long time.

Quinton Lyle rubs his hairless, smooth chin. "More formal educational institutes? More formal educational institutes that give rise ti increased elitism among the magical community? Sounds just fine, just fine to me."

"Better than Rainë" -Says the Mikael

A group of savage illiterate valah is better than Raine. She says to Mikael.

Notice

A reminder to all Wizard Guild employees: we have established our base of operations in the southern most portions of Athera in a location we cannot reveal.

We expect full attendance at various Guild functions from here forth.  If you do not know the location of The Institute, then we advise you go into the study of astrological navigation as we are located in the longitude of Pisces and under the node of Gemini.

-Chair Wizard Ambros-

​PS: The Spider Goat Initiative Program is now in full effect. 

Mieszko gasps. "I do wonder if there shall be conflicts between this Wizardry guild and other Magery guild."

"So females aren't allowed?"