(4.0) Ghouls - Playable Zombies

DruinsBane

MC name: Crazed
Timezone: EST
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: Ghouls seem like an interesting race to play. I've been wanting ET, though player-run sorts of events that could allow me to play a temporary character, while also creating enjoyable RP for those around me. Ghouls allow me to do this. Even though I already have two characters,Parkins has told me I can play whenever I feel like it, if I am accepted, I'd love to play this race.

Ghoul Description: The Ghoul stands at a short height, only around five feet tall. His legs are thick with rotted flesh, a dulled bone protruding from its left kneecap. His head lulls to the right slightly, one eye barely dangling into its socket((He can still see from this eye.)). He's a rather stout creature, resembling a dwarf in appearance.

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Of course I do!

MC name: HurferDurfer1 you traitor

Timezone: CDT you traitor

Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I feel like killing people would be fun as a spooky ghouly, you traitor

Ghoul Description: He would be an average sized man, not that you could tell with all the rotting flesh, he'd be a hideous hunched over creature of malice and hunger. you traitor

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes, I do, you traitor

Undergoing testing.

I <3 you too Hurfer.

Greetings players!

Parkins here, announcing that we are still looking for players to be ghouls! Come become an undead creature, always hungering for life, and serve your Necromatic Overlords!

As an added bonus to Ghouldom, the 1.8.7 update has given us PvP buffs, and removed the need for food!

You can check the update here: https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/131059-the-187-update/

All the more reason to join now! Remember, a ghoul always hungers!

((Can we still apply here, or should we go to the applications section now? Also, it says we must have a creator, if so, oocly where are all the necromancers xD))

MC name: cman64
Timezone:EST
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: The idea of roleplaying as something as interesting as a ghoul! It presents many different opportunities for roleplay and different roles a single ghoul could play. I have seen the lore when it was being accepted and have always stumbled upon it from time to time. So Now I think is a good time to try playing as one :D Also, seeing the new perks, it would be great to see how they work in PVP and in general.
Ghoul Description: This ghoul is no creature to take lightly. He is rather small, smaller than an average human. But his skin has been flayed off, leaving only muscle and some bone. The creature himself is savage-like, as well as somewhat agile in his movements. If you are not quick to turn, he will attack unnoticed. He, however large a threat, is dim from his exposed brain. often picking at it, his memories of his past life either are lost forever, or take over as his own reality. This causes the creature confusion as it will often try to act 'normal' in a sense when such memories flood back. But these episodes only last several minutes, returning the hazed memory back into the savage ghoul he is. He often can 'attempt to' speak his own name in these hazes, but it comes out broken. So he is often called "m...ooolllg..." (Molg), as it is what most tend to hear from him.
Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes.

MC name: cman64
Timezone:EST
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: The idea of roleplaying as something as interesting as a ghoul! It presents many different opportunities for roleplay and different roles a single ghoul could play. I have seen the lore when it was being accepted and have always stumbled upon it from time to time. So Now I think is a good time to try playing as one :D Also, seeing the new perks, it would be great to see how they work in PVP and in general.
Ghoul Description: This ghoul is no creature to take lightly. He is rather small, smaller than an average human. But his skin has been flayed off, leaving only muscle and some bone. The creature himself is savage-like, as well as somewhat agile in his movements. If you are not quick to turn, he will attack unnoticed. He, however large a threat, is dim from his exposed brain. often picking at it, his memories of his past life either are lost forever, or take over as his own reality. This causes the creature confusion as it will often try to act 'normal' in a sense when such memories flood back. But these episodes only last several minutes, returning the hazed memory back into the savage ghoul he is. He often can 'attempt to' speak his own name in these hazes, but it comes out broken. So he is often called "m...ooolllg..." (Molg), as it is what most tend to hear from him.

Undergoing Testing.

MC name: NJBB
Timezone: EST 
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: It would be interesting rp, and I want to play another race besides the main races 
Ghoul Description: His jaw is broken, so it's crooked and hangs to the side but it's still connected to his head, his right leg seems to be shorter than his left so he limps and has a torn leather tunic and a gash in his head.
Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes 

MC name: Cookieb
Timezone: Eastern
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I am looking for some good role play and along with something to do in the times my other persona isn't doing anything.
Ghoul Description: Covered in tattered rags and spare pieces of cloth, He seems to have a few missing fingers and his skin has rotted to show a few shattered ribs  and decomposed organs. 
Do you understand: & agree to uphold the rules: Yes, i do understand and agree to uphold the rules.

MC name: NJBB
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: It would be interesting rp, and I want to play another race besides the main races 
Ghoul Description: His jaw is broken, so it's crooked and hangs to the side but it's still connected to his head, his right leg seems to be shorter than his left so he limps and has a torn leather tunic and a gash in his head.

MC name: Cookieb
Timezone: Eastern
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I am looking for some good role play and along with something to do in the times my other persona isn't doing anything.
Ghoul Description: Covered in tattered rags and spare pieces of cloth, He seems to have a few missing fingers and his skin has rotted to show a few shattered ribs  and decomposed organs. 
Do you understand: & agree to uphold the rules: Yes, i do understand and agree to uphold the rules.

Added and Testing.

MC name: Security_Guard
Timezone: PST
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: It looks like an interesting and fun roleplay. I also want to deviate from the normal four races and try out a ghoul

Ghoul Description: He is a human with a tall and lanky stature. His eyes are black and beady and his jaw is unhinged. He is missing small parts of his arms and legs, some of which have been corroded or rotted. His back is arched as he walks with a small hobble. He usually wears a hood to cover up his features and facial structure. 

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes I understand the rules and I agree to follow them.

MC name: GoboHobo
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: My friends have been playing them and they say its really fun.

Ghoul Description He is a goblin from the clan of jaka, on the back of his head brain could be seen, he would be a small goblin his skin color blue. His fingers seem to have been replaced with knives as well as his teeth, the modifications increase every so often.

MC name: Security_Guard
Timezone: PST
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: It looks like an interesting and fun roleplay. I also want to deviate from the normal four races and try out a ghoul

Ghoul Description: He is a human with a tall and lanky stature. His eyes are black and beady and his jaw is unhinged. He is missing small parts of his arms and legs, some of which have been corroded or rotted. His back is arched as he walks with a small hobble. He usually wears a hood to cover up his features and facial structure. 

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes I understand the rules and I agree to follow them.

MC name: GoboHobo
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: My friends have been playing them and they say its really fun.

Ghoul Description He is a goblin from the clan of jaka, on the back of his head brain could be seen, he would be a small goblin his skin color blue. His fingers seem to have been replaced with knives as well as his teeth, the modifications increase every so often.

Under Testing.

MC name: Afilion
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I want to play as a ghoul since I heard my friends were playing as it and it seems to be pretty interesting. Also look like a lot of fun!

Ghoul Description:  A tall Uruk would be seen before you, but he does not look to be the same as the others, his skin seem to be peeling and chuck of flesh are missing. He can be seem to be slobering as he is usually hungry for many. 

MC name: Afilion
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I want to play as a ghoul since I heard my friends were playing as it and it seems to be pretty interesting. Also look like a lot of fun!

Ghoul Description:  A tall Uruk would be seen before you, but he does not look to be the same as the others, his skin seem to be peeling and chuck of flesh are missing. He can be seem to be slobering as he is usually hungry for many. 

Testing.

MC name: Silver_Espio
Timezone: +10 (Sydney)
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I used to play undead until he was perm killed. I would love to play a ghoul, it sounds very interesting.

Ghoul Description: He stands slightly hunched wearing a long coat to hide his skin and bandages around his whole face, leaving a hole for his eyes. Goggles seem to be "melted" into his eyes, maybe from an experiment. His left arm was removed to make place for a place starting from his elbow. Instead of rushing is prey he enjoys stalking it, then finally striking when he sees the chance, or just gets too hungry. He tries to keep quite and to himself to make sure that he doesn't get hunted down, but if he gets too hungry his rage takes over, turning him into an insane beast. 

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Of course!

MC name: OsamaBinLifting3

Timezone: central

Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I wish to play a ghoul because I'm quite interested in the rp that they do and wish to learn it myself

Ghoul Description: spooky scary skeletons shiverin down my spineeee ((the actual description - a ghoul standing at the height of 5"2 with torn clothing and some of the skin on his head missing, revealing some of his brain. Missing his right eye due to things in his past life.

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: yes, I agree to follow and uphold the rules

MC name: Chimlet225
Timezone: Central UTC
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I always enjoy helping out and providing some fun RP when I get the chance. Whether it be through barter or just a good sit down and dine RP. I think this would be a fun thing to get into, causing some strife to folk while also bringing them together and possibly forming new friendships through having to duke it out with a ghoul in a group.

Ghoul Description: A large boned fiend, he was obviously a man of larger stature in his life. Though, now reduced to his current state he is thin, broad shouldered, a breast plate covering his swollen gut. He wears the very same sallet he was buried in years back. He is missing an eyeball, due to the blunt trauma that had ended his previous life. What armor he used to have on his arms seems to have slipped away, leaving a hanging pauldron to dangle from his breastplate. His body can almost be mixed up for the dead on the battle field due to his half armored state.

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes, of course.