[Adventure] The Order Of Seekers

HuskyPuppy

Several posters have been pinned around major settlements and villages.

mQ7O9Ff.png

10s6snc.png

"A guild with a long history of adventure. Be it fame, fortune, danger, or simply a sense of wanderlust that drives you, we assure you that you will feel at home with us."

jSiQadx.png
OOC
Minecraft Name:
Timezone:

IC
Name:
Skills:
Anything you'd like us to know?:

JxLEryt.png
(This will be a bit shorter than I'd like it to be, Google decided to delete the whole history I had written out so I'm sorry for the shortness)

"Born from the confusion of the loss of their leaders, a group of former golden lances joined together and explored the great lands before them their story ending mysteriously in the lands known as the Fringe. 
Years passed and many tales of the group's adventures had began to fade until one fateful day a young man stumbled upon the ruins of the lost adventurers and found a single tome, the groups exploits had been written down in the journal of a young elf and in his last moments he wrote down down the will of the adventurers. The will that we the seekers follow to this day, we chose to live our lives out the same way they did, and we will continue to hold onto their traditions until the day the guild falls, and if it does we will seal our traditions in a new tome and pray that they will be continued in a new generation.

e2RFDUU.png
1. There will be no stealing or killing while wearing the guild's title.
2. All outside afflictions and ranks will be ignored on guild land.

3. No biases such as racism will be allowed, ignoring this rule could lead to banishment from the guild.
4. While a member of the guild you will be expected to assist us when needed.

5. If you have an issue with a quest we're going on, or dislike the idea of hunting a monster we're after. Don't come along with us and make it harder, if you slow down any hunts or adventures due to your own personal beliefs expect to be punished accordingly.

1EzRn2T.png
N/A

"If you want to go on one of our adventures without officially joining a guild that is fine as well! Simply contact Fennmore (TheHuskyPuppy) with inquiries about scheduled events.

Also if you'd care to visit us check out our tavern and market!"

OOC
Minecraft Name: blackhawk77g
Timezone: PST
Anything you'd like us to know?: Meh.

IC
Name: Dun Irongut
Race: Dwarf
Alignments: Irongut Clan
Skills: Writing, Cataloging, Organization, Advice.
Anything you'd like us to know?: I'm quite old and tired. I'll keep your hall tidy until you return. 

SNIP

Fennmore nods as he gets his first applicant writing a hasty reply

"We will be in contact soon."

((Send me a message on the forums so we can get you settled.))

OOC
Minecraft Name:

DemocraticPuppy

Timezone:

GMT -5

demo.puppy

I'm pretty much awesome.

IC
Name:

Jeramiah Jollien

Race:

Human

Male

Alignments:

~None~

Skills:

Nothing except for energy, youth, and a willingness to learn.

I await to partake in jolly cooperation with the Order!

Fennmore stamps the application with a mark of approval

"We'll be in contact soon."

OOC
Minecraft Name:

D3lve
Timezone:

EST
IC
Name:

Key
Race:

Mali'Aheral
Male.
Alignments:

Neutral.
Skills:

Ninety years of Mental and Illusion magic under my belt. I have recently started 

Though while I am Mali'Aheral, I rarely act like one. Also, my secret weakness is Uruk Kubbiez. I will not fight those things. Ever.

OOC

Minecraft Name: UsopptheSniper

Timezone: PST

Anything you'd like us to know?: Other than I've been playing for a while and generally know what I'm doing, noooope. :P

IC

Name: Katari Stirling

Race: Adunian

Alignments: None

Skills: Mundane Healing, melee combat, know how to perform arcane evocation and electrical evocation. Also, just became a Cleric, so I will be learning how to heal through power provided by my patron in the near future.

Anything you'd like us to know?: Been in the Mages' Guild, Alchemy Guild, as well as a few others and been on plenty of adventures.

*A little smiley face is drawn at the bottom.*

Fennmore nods in approval 

"I hope to see some of that magic up close, though I ask  you avoid using it unless required. We'll be in contact soon."

OOC
Minecraft Name:leap1
Timezone:US
Anything you'd like us to know?:Nope

IC
Name:Mark Gyfford
Race:Human
Alignments:None
Skills:I am able to sneak around people very easily,I was trained by my father on how to do various things such as how to craft weapons and some armor,and I was trained how to use a sword,bow,throwing knife. I also have the unusual ability to manipulate people easily I don't know why though 
Anything you'd like us to know:I have some anger problems but all in all I mean well

Fennmore raises a brow slightly

"Hmph, I hope you wont need to use that 'unusual ability' of yours. We'll be in contact soon."

OOC
Minecraft Name: Gwonam_Blaze
Timezone: GMT
Anything you'd like us to know?: Nope

IC
Name: Zack
Age: I believe around twenty to thirty (( Real age 23 ))
Race: Elven
Alignments: Town Hileia
Skills: Able to mine and prospect reliably, moderate blacksmithing experience, quite experienced at the hands of close combat and archery, quite a generalist otherwise and willing to learn other skills.
Anything you'd like us to know?: I prefer not to talk much.

OOC
Minecraft Name: ZeroMasterZx
Timezone: CST
Anything you'd like us to know?: I work .-. and I am willing to record these adventures for MT stuff.

IC
Name: Ramza Mantisuku
Race: Elf
Alignments: Neutral 
Skills: I prefer them to be shown on the field than this paper. ((Ramza doesn't like to tell of himself))
Anything you'd like us to know?: I would prefer you to learn when the time is needed. ((just as before, like to keep things to be found out in character than forums)) 

OOC
Minecraft Name: Hellsbane
Timezone: GMT
Skype: will.houlton (add LotC to the request, else I'll ignore it).
Anything you'd like us to know?: Cant do Tuesday & Wednesday evenings, since they're college days.

IC
Name: Kailon Grandaxe
Race: Fores' Dwarf 'n' Moun'ain Dwarf. Take afteh me Fores' side most.
Alignments: Neutrul
Skills: Hun'er, Woodsmun, Carpen'er & Fletcher.
Anything you'd like us to know?: If ye 'ave aneh wolves, Id luv wun teh 'unt with.