The Order Of The Flaming Rose

Stevie

Name: Martin Winter

Race: Aegisian Northerner (Highlander)

Previous Service: Inexperienced. 

MC Name: TapeSauce

Are you willing to serve the Order, be a loyal subordinate, and be a pious individual, both publicly and privately? Yes.

Do you understand that as an Unoathed, your actions do not represent the Order of the Flaming Rose? Yes.

Name:  Francis Winter

Race: Human

Previous Service: --

MC Name: randomgamer1

Are you willing to serve the Order, be a loyal subordinate, and be a pious individual, both publicly and privately? I am!

Do you understand that as an Unoathed, your actions do not represent the Order of the Flaming Rose? I do!

Name: Edward Winter II

Previous Service: First Captain of the Winterguard, Senior Commander of the Sons of the Creator, Lord General of Oren under the Last Dragon, Patron of the Order of St. Lucien

MC Name: Aetosion

Are you willing to serve the Order, be a loyal subordinate, and be a pious individual, both publicly and privately? Wholeheartedly

Do you understand that as an Unoathed, your actions do not represent the Order of the Flaming Rose? This is understood.

Name: Kazimir Tibor

Previous Service: None

MC Name: LorikTheLittle

Are you willing to serve the Order, be a loyal subordinate, and be a pious individual, both publicly and privately?

Indeed.

Do you understand that as an Unoathed, your actions do not represent the Order of the Flaming Rose?

I understand.

Name: Cam

Race: Farfolk

Previous Service: N/A

MC Name: Roc__Nation

Are you willing to serve the Order, be a loyal subordinate, and be a pious individual, both publicly and privately? I am.

Do you understand that as an Unoathed, your actions do not represent the Order of the Flaming Rose? I do.

Accepted. PM me your Skype.

Name: Martin Winter

Race: Aegisian Northerner (Highlander)

Previous Service: Inexperienced. 

MC Name: TapeSauce

Are you willing to serve the Order, be a loyal subordinate, and be a pious individual, both publicly and privately? Yes.

Do you understand that as an Unoathed, your actions do not represent the Order of the Flaming Rose? Yes.

Accepted.

Name:  Francis Winter

Previous Service: --

MC Name: randomgamer1

Are you willing to serve the Order, be a loyal subordinate, and be a pious individual, both publicly and privately? I am!

Do you understand that as an Unoathed, your actions do not represent the Order of the Flaming Rose? I do!

Accepted

Name: Edward Winter II

Previous Service: First Captain of the Winterguard, Senior Commander of the Sons of the Creator, Lord General of Oren under the Last Dragon, Patron of the Order of St. Lucien

MC Name: Aetosion

Are you willing to serve the Order, be a loyal subordinate, and be a pious individual, both publicly and privately? Wholeheartedly

Do you understand that as an Unoathed, your actions do not represent the Order of the Flaming Rose? This is understood.

Accepted.

Doctor Frank Nathaniel Stein hands two pages to Great Ser Leric Tresery

Page One

Dear Grandmaster (or whom it concerns),

I have kept my eyes and ears open to your Order's news as much as I could and have been noticing that it has been steadily growing in numbers. 

This is a great thing, though I have noticed that you do not have an on-hand Medic Squad, to which I would like to volunteer my years of knowledge in the medical field as a surgeon, medicinal healer as well as the healing granted from The Creator.

The squad would be dedicated to the healing, of the wounded and sick of the order. To which I am more than happy to prove my leadership through leading such a group with my knowledge of the art.

Signed, Dr. Frank N. Stein.

Page Two

Name:

Frank Nathaniel Stein

Race:

Human

Previous Service:

Doctor and Surgeon

MC Name:

Xiryks

Are you willing to serve the Order, be a loyal subordinate, and be a pious individual, both publicly and privately?

Yes I am

Do you understand that as an Unoathed, your actions do not represent the Order of the Flaming Rose?

Yes I do

Name:

Morik

Race:

Human

Previous Service:

Mage and explorer

MC Name:

Eddywilson2

Are you willing to serve the Order, be a loyal subordinate, and be a pious individual, both publicly and privately?

Yes I am

I understand

Name: Skylar Vance

Race: Human (Heartlanders)

Previous Service: None

MC Name: mihirjog

Are you willing to serve the Order, be a loyal subordinate, and be a pious individual, both publicly and privately? Yes, to the fullest extent of my abilities

Name:Mark Gyfford

Race:Human

Previous Service:I have no previous service,the only cause for me not joining any other order prior would be I have just gotten out of training

MC Name:leap1

Are you willing to serve the Order, be a loyal subordinate, and be a pious individual, both publicly and privately?Yes Sir.

Do you understand that as an Unoathed, your actions do not represent the Order of the Flaming Rose?Understood

Name:
Previous Service:

*the application has been left empty with one word: b0L3sLa\/\/ written in huge letters across it*

Name: Thorondir

Previous Service: None. But I wanna start it here my service

MC Name:changmintvxq

Name:DorinXII

Race: Cave Dwarf

Previous Service: Lumber Jack, apprentice as pyromancer

MC Name:Thaddeus12