Strength(s): Intelligence
Current Spell(s): N/A

Weaponry
Fighting Style: None
Trained Weapon[s]: None
Favored Weapon: None
Archery: Incapable

Biography
Parents: Aegnaer (Father), Anunis (Mother)
Siblings: None
Children: None
Extended Family: None
Pet(s): None

History

Artwork

only the weak roleplay as something opposite to their gender

Unless this was a pre-existing character you cannot start off having mastered magic/bring your OOC knowledge from a different character onto this one.

In case you did not see my profile picture, this is one high quality glyph.

This glyph represents mech standard, in all of its beauty and grace. Even an Orc can whip out the enchanting table or type in that turning rocks into mud is easy for them with no practice.

If you have a qualm with this; I encourage you to pvp default me, or edit the post with your snazzy gm powers.

((In all honesty, it's much better to have someone who has been practicing alteration for roughly half of a year work on it than to have someone make their Brandnewcharacter with it. People will continually do that. In the words of Heath Ledger; "See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."))

11282054_gal.jpg

In case you did not see my profile picture, this is one high quality glyph.

This glyph represents mech standard, in all of its beauty and grace. Even an Orc can whip out the enchanting table or type in that turning rocks into mud is easy for them with no practice.

If you have a qualm with this; I encourage you to pvp default me, or edit the post with your snazzy gm powers.

((In all honesty, it's much better to have someone who has been practicing alteration for roughly half of a year work on it than to have someone make their Brandnewcharacter with it. People will continually do that. In the words of Heath Ledger; "See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."))

11282054_gal.jpg

Is this your fancy way of saying you are RPing your enchanting skill with the plugin?

Is this your fancy way of saying you are RPing your enchanting skill with the plugin?

Does the Sierpinski Gasket look like a fractal form of the Triforce from Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time? More importantly; was that meant to be condescending or did it just come off that way? If so it's not in a proper font (like Times New Roman, for example) and lacks Heath Ledger.

Despite the fact that the Sirepinski Gasket does, in fact, look like a fractal form of the Triforce; That is not my fancy way of saying that, no.

I have, however, taken the liberty of editing your response so that it comes off as properly condescending, in case that was your intention.

3.jpg

Could a FM get rid of all of these comment posts and lock this, please? :3