The Winter Wolves

Dinacow

The Winter Wolves

"The Winter Wolves are always hungry."

The Winter Wolves are a new mercenary charter that can be hired to do many different services.  We are always taking applications to join, so if you are interested send a bird to Cain Miles ((Dinacow)) for more information.

We are looking for anyone with any level of skill, and we pay well and steady.  If your tools of trade are damaged, then they will be repaired for free.

You must be able to be called upon for battle or work almost whenever, and are expected to meet some level of activity and productivity.

We are a family and our name carries some weight due to our connections, so in our group you are even somewhat safe from bandit attacks and slavers.

Come claim your glory and honor within the charter house located outside of Petrus.

Isabella pins a small scrap of paper to the notice. It appears to be the dictionary definition of the word "secret".

I have no clue what you mean by Secret...

((Thanks for the help ;), I am new and didn't fully understand the concept of this part of the forums.))

The Winter Wolves

"The Winter Wolves are always hungry."

The Winter Wolves are a new mercenary charter that can be hired to do many different services.  We are always taking applications to join, so if you are interested PM Dinacow for more information.

Once you work your way through the ranks of the Winter Wolves, you will eventually join into it's deeper secret organization.

Come claim your glory and honor within the charter house located in Petrus.

Dwyn stares at the noticing, wondering why any group would say they have a secret organization. He decides to underscore key points of Isabella's definition of the word secret

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.