Already in the Watch, just doing this to be official.

Name – Youya de Xianshi

Age – 23

Race – Human

Reason to join - Money to be able to live, having used a weapon before.

Special Skills - Light on her feet, already armed with a foreign blade, really not that much.

Name – Alexander Bedevere

Age – 46

Race – Human

Reason to join - I'm bored after 15 years of doing nothing.

Special Skills - Sword and shield. Spying.

Name - Richard Thorenstein

Age - 25

Race - Human

Reason to join - he wants to help the human capital

special skills - he's good at mining and blacksmithing, he also experienced with the sword and use to be man at arms in the imperial army

Name –Gregory Aram

Age –27

Race –Human

Reason to join -I was left homeless after the disbanding of the Amyas, I came to the capitol in hopes of finding work and because of my skills as a fighter I believed this was the most suitable for me.

Special Skills - Fighting In long range battles mainly but I am still affective in hand to hand, Im also a good farmer and proficient miner.

Name – Boris Tvardovsky

Age – 37

Race – Human

Reason to join - I have no home and want some of that sweet sweet minas

Special Skills - Persuasion

written by Lord Rocco on behalf of Boris Tvardovsky

Name - Drengar the Strong

Age- 50

Race- Cave Dwarf

Reason to join - his step brother is in the watch and he wants to fight the undead scum and protect the city of Oren

Special Skills- a miner and a blacksmith he is also raised by a mountain dwarf family, he is fairly good at combat and likes to use war axes

Application Form

Name – Thaddeus

Age – 19

Race – Human

Reason to join - I want to defend my city and my emperor. 

Special Skills - I am skilled with a bow, I am good at gathering intelligence, I am also ok with a sword, I have also ridden horses since I was very young. 

Name-Cordo Dardge

Age-21

Race-Human

Reason to join-Needs a source of income and is good in combat, was looking for a combat profession

Special skills-Strong, smart, and persevering. Used to be a hunter & is good with a bow.

Name- Marelon Erret

Age- 16

Race- Human

Reason to join- I wanna to join it because I saw what many happened out of world, I wanna protect the Patrus from evil.

Special skills- I am good with sword skills, well not so good but I have many to learn it.

Name – Arturo Walter Francisco VI

Age – 17

Race – Human

Reason to join - I traveled a far way to get military experience, i want to guard and protect my home, and its people. I have always wanted to be a soldier, since day 1. I believe i can be a good addition to the guard and hopefully protect the people.

Special Skills - Well built, good with a sword and axe, I am good at making war tactics.

Name – Leandros

Age – 26

Race – Human

Reason to join - Having grown up in farmland, I never really experienced crime, or anything of the sorts, but since I ventured out, I have seen what is wrong, and want to try to make a difference, and I've seen the work of the Watch, and know it is where I can help do the most.

Special Skills - Can 'persuade' most due to his large height and build. Is good if a show of strength is needed. Can hold his own in a fight. He is good at interacting with animals.

Name – Martin Silverhuesos

Age – 22

Race – Human

Reason to join - Martin has been looking for a place where he can use his knowledge and commitment to providing law and justice with protection and potential combat. He has a deep want to be a guard and be vigilant and enforce the law.

Special Skills - Hunting, tracking, fishing, fighting, confidence, persuasion