[Updated]The Court Of Fallen Shadows

cman64

[[ It may lead to misunderstandings, and I would prefer a change in the rank, but it is your choice -- do as you will. ]]

OOC Application

Minecraft name:  Madezz_

Skype ID (Required): Madezz_

Time zone: Eastern time zone

Have you been banned sometime in the past 6 months? No

What are your characters? Is one of them a ghost? If not, would you be willing to make one and possibly PK a character to do it? Yes iwould will allow one of my characters to become a Ghost

What sort of allegiances have any of your characters held in the past? One my characters was an orc so i participated in the Krughai

What sort of roleplay do you specialize in? (e.g. Peaceful, Conflict, Exploration, Spontaneous, etc.)  I Specialize in Action, Conflict, and sometimes spontaneous if i just want to Suprise some people with a gift or spread a rumor around

What do you believe are key factors for a successful spooky event? Key factors are Memebers participating a nice setting and plenty of props

What strengths could you contribute to the Court OOCly? Are you knowledgeable in lore, great at organizing, good at building, a good writer, what? Don't have to get into detail, and doesn't have to be super amazing stuff, list it off. Strengths that ican bring is exciting rp I dont like day to day rp, where we just rp regular lives if we ae going to  court of ghost then we shall make the most fun of it while staying in the lines lore

Why do you want to be part of the Court? I wish to be apart of the court   because it is something that i would like to experience and its very unique to LOTC

Create a distinct event you might do as part of the Court. Doesn't have to be long or detailed now, just decent!

A Group of adventures enter Barren area, Moving through a Empty waste land, The adeventures begin hearing noises behind them. From  A far, Though it sound a Far. when really the noise came from under the ground. The ground is hollow almost like an abandoned  Mine shaft  feeled with cob webs and a rotten smell.  So the travelr fall through the mine shaft and one by one each adeventure is picked off causeing the otheres a seperate each other. (the court will be picking them off one by one and testing them on the physical and mental capacity). and once we tested all of them we will choose one of them as a sacrifice. and the others will be let go.

Tell us what you expect personally from the Court. This doesn't particularly matter and is optional, however, your saying something will help us develop the group into what it needs to be. I expect the court ot be  well organized guild that is proven to be honored and highly respected throughout LOTC

Finally... Do you agree to adhere to Supremacy's lore pertaining to the estrangement of mortals, among all other lore pertaining to proper Spectral etiquette? I Do, Agree

What position do you want to have(If interested in one)? Wraith if thats a position

((RP Application))

[!] The boom and rumble of hooves trampling the ground sound through the night air, seeking spirits of old and new alike. Taking the form of a ghostly rider, burning with fire and smoke, and sitting upon a vile horse, it hurls a dark, old, and crumpled scroll at your ghostly character's feet. Within the scroll is first written the Commandments of the Court and following that, it's purpose as a legislative entity bent on pursuing the survival and empowerment of all spectral-kind. Finally, there comes the actual letter itself.

You have been summoned to take up a role at the Spectral Court. Join us now, brother or sister in Death, and we shall attain Godhood together. Write the letter and call for the spirit of the Cavalier, and his protégé will soon ride to take you home.

Welcome back, friend of Darkness.

Your name and/or title. Solomon

Your allegiances in life. Associated with none

Do you agree to adhere by the Commandments of the Court, and to actively pursue and follow any future verdicts that the Court as an entity chooses to establish or abolish? I Agree

Your age. 238

OOC Application

Minecraft name:  Madezz_

Skype ID (Required): Madezz_

Time zone: Eastern time zone

Have you been banned sometime in the past 6 months? No

What are your characters? Is one of them a ghost? If not, would you be willing to make one and possibly PK a character to do it? Yes iwould will allow one of my characters to become a Ghost

What sort of allegiances have any of your characters held in the past? One my characters was an orc so i participated in the Krughai

What sort of roleplay do you specialize in? (e.g. Peaceful, Conflict, Exploration, Spontaneous, etc.)  I Specialize in Action, Conflict, and sometimes spontaneous if i just want to Suprise some people with a gift or spread a rumor around

What do you believe are key factors for a successful spooky event? Key factors are Memebers participating a nice setting and plenty of props

What strengths could you contribute to the Court OOCly? Are you knowledgeable in lore, great at organizing, good at building, a good writer, what? Don't have to get into detail, and doesn't have to be super amazing stuff, list it off. Strengths that ican bring is exciting rp I dont like day to day rp, where we just rp regular lives if we ae going to  court of ghost then we shall make the most fun of it while staying in the lines lore

Why do you want to be part of the Court? I wish to be apart of the court   because it is something that i would like to experience and its very unique to LOTC

Create a distinct event you might do as part of the Court. Doesn't have to be long or detailed now, just decent!

A Group of adventures enter Barren area, Moving through a Empty waste land, The adeventures begin hearing noises behind them. From  A far, Though it sound a Far. when really the noise came from under the ground. The ground is hollow almost like an abandoned  Mine shaft  feeled with cob webs and a rotten smell.  So the travelr fall through the mine shaft and one by one each adeventure is picked off causeing the otheres a seperate each other. (the court will be picking them off one by one and testing them on the physical and mental capacity). and once we tested all of them we will choose one of them as a sacrifice. and the others will be let go.

Tell us what you expect personally from the Court. This doesn't particularly matter and is optional, however, your saying something will help us develop the group into what it needs to be. I expect the court ot be  well organized guild that is proven to be honored and highly respected throughout LOTC

Finally... Do you agree to adhere to Supremacy's lore pertaining to the estrangement of mortals, among all other lore pertaining to proper Spectral etiquette? I Do, Agree

What position do you want to have(If interested in one)? Wraith if thats a position

((RP Application))

[!] The boom and rumble of hooves trampling the ground sound through the night air, seeking spirits of old and new alike. Taking the form of a ghostly rider, burning with fire and smoke, and sitting upon a vile horse, it hurls a dark, old, and crumpled scroll at your ghostly character's feet. Within the scroll is first written the Commandments of the Court and following that, it's purpose as a legislative entity bent on pursuing the survival and empowerment of all spectral-kind. Finally, there comes the actual letter itself.

You have been summoned to take up a role at the Spectral Court. Join us now, brother or sister in Death, and we shall attain Godhood together. Write the letter and call for the spirit of the Cavalier, and his protégé will soon ride to take you home.

Your name and/or title. Solomon

Your allegiances in life. Associated with none

Do you agree to adhere by the Commandments of the Court, and to actively pursue and follow any future verdicts that the Court as an entity chooses to establish or abolish? I Agree

Your age. 238

Darkness soon meets this spirit as a horse trots forward. The Dark shadows grow from all directions, reducing the atmosphere into a chilled night.

The Horseman meets you, Solomon, guiding you into the crypts of the Shadows.

You are now apart of the court, and the court apart of you.

Welcome, Brother, to The Court of Fallen Shadows,

((Accepted)) 

((Let it be known that the rank of wraith has been changed to Fallen to reduces any confusion)) 

((Is this Court still open? I would like to join, but I would like to know if it is, and if so, can you link me to a Spectral Guide?))

(( We are open to you and any other player that wants to RP a spirit. Feel free to fill out the application and the link is right herehttp://wiki.lordofthecraft.net/Spectrals ))

OOC Application  

Minecraft name: Akiriza

Skype ID (Required): galacticpotatoking

Time zone: PST, California, USA

Have you been banned sometime in the past 6 months?: No

What are your characters? Is one of them a ghost? If not, would you be willing to make one and possibly PK a character to do it?: Yes.

Yes, I just need assistance in altering my skins to make it 'ghostly'.

What sort of allegiances have any of your characters held in the past?:

The Druidic Order and the Elves of Haelun'or

What sort of role-play do you specialize in?: Peaceful

What do you believe are key factors for a successful spooky event?: 

Lore, good role-playing (Players that know what they are doing), planning, possibly music.

What strengths could you contribute to the Court OOCly?:

I am an experienced builder, quite organized, and able to resolve things without need for staff.

Why do you want to be part of the Court?:

Error 404: Reason not found (Joshing). I believe it holds a unique form of role-play for me, and many new friends to make.

Create a distinct event you might do as part of the Court:

((I chose to do this instead, I can't think of anything else.))

Clearing his Home

-----------------------

Rzahnch sits at the aged, rusted, and bent metal table, watching the place that he and his family once built slowly start to break away, the stone becoming chipped and weak after centuries of being abandoned. The room around him seemed to be empty, only aside from a large cabinet, a chest, an old bed frame, with no mattress, all made of metal, and all rusting.

He looked down to the sanguine coloured carpet, time passed, and the dust finally settled over the elegant rug, it's beautiful golden trim coated over in a layer of gray, just as his fair skin had, upon his passing.

The Elf remained silent, looking about the stone and iron filled underground ruin, the only thing having kept the place lit for such a period of time being an aged glass jar of glowstone dust.

Suddenly, the large steel and iron doors of the subterranean dwelling creaked, Rzahnch turning his head. Light peered from between the cracks of the opening door, an amount of dust flying in the air visible. Finally, with an audible grunt of effort, the heavy metal doors sway open, filling the place with light, Rzahnch fades to the shadows.

"Ugh, what in the Nether? What's with all of this damned dust?!" One voice said.

"What did you expect Aron? The place hasn't been opened in forever." Another said.

The two descended the stairs peering about the empty room.

"Take whatever looks valuable to you, that means metals, gems, tools, and Minas." The second said.

"Yeah, yeah, I know the drill." Aron said.

They traverse the room, ravaging the storage rooms when one of them looks over to the table, noticing an old, brittle skeleton covered in dusty robes, this would seemingly be Rzahnch.

"Ew, that's gross... Is that who lived here last?" He said.

"Yeah, it probably is..." The other said, smacking the skull of the skeleton off with a swift flick of the wrist.

Rzahnch was outraged, watching these people invade his home, steal his possessions, and then defile his body, he slowly emerged from the floor before Aron, a look of pure hatred written on his ghostly face.

"Wha? Who the?!--"

It was too late though, the spirit faded into the man's body, drawing the dagger from his waste before throwing himself at the other robber. The dagger implanted itself into the shoulder of the looter, he screamed out in pain.

"AAGGH, ARON, WHAT THE NETHER?!"

There was no response though, instead, his yelling was replied to with a swift blade to his neck. The wannabe thief collapsed to the floor, grasping his own throat, nothing more audible but a shallow gurgling noise and his feet kicking against the stone flooring.

This was followed by Aron sprinting out of the door in terror, tripping over a stone and tumbling down into a nearby ravine, breaking his spine on impact with the hard stone.

Rzahnch stared in glory of the outside, wildlife having grown around his old home, shading over the sky he once saw into a mass of vines and leaves.

The steel and iron doors of the ruin closed and locked that day, but instead of the ghost staying at home, he wandered out, into the grove that his home now transformed into.

Tell us what you expect personally from the Court:

I am unsure to be honest.

Do you agree to adhere to Supremacy's lore pertaining to the estrangement of mortals, among all other lore pertaining to proper Spectral etiquette?: Yes

What position do you want to have: A Shadow, if not available, then Engraved.

((RP Application))

Your name and/or title: Rzahnch Nchazefk

Your allegiances in life: Nothing but my people, and my seeking of knowledge.

Do you agree to adhere by the Commandments of the Court, and to actively pursue and follow any future verdicts that the Court as an entity chooses to establish or abolish?: Indeed

Your age: 752 (In Death Time) 546 (In Living Age)

1298 in total.

OOC Application  

Minecraft name: Akiriza

Skype ID (Required): galacticpotatoking

Time zone: PST, California, USA

Have you been banned sometime in the past 6 months?: No

What are your characters? Is one of them a ghost? If not, would you be willing to make one and possibly PK a character to do it?: Yes.

Yes, I just need assistance in altering my skins to make it 'ghostly'.

What sort of allegiances have any of your characters held in the past?:

The Druidic Order and the Elves of Haelun'or

What sort of role-play do you specialize in?: Peaceful

What do you believe are key factors for a successful spooky event?: 

Lore, good role-playing (Players that know what they are doing), planning, possibly music.

What strengths could you contribute to the Court OOCly?:

I am an experienced builder, quite organized, and able to resolve things without need for staff.

Why do you want to be part of the Court?:

Error 404: Reason not found (Joshing). I believe it holds a unique form of role-play for me, and many new friends to make.

Create a distinct event you might do as part of the Court:

((I chose to do this instead, I can't think of anything else.))

Clearing his Home

-----------------------

Rzahnch sits at the aged, rusted, and bent metal table, watching the place that he and his family once built slowly start to break away, the stone becoming chipped and weak after centuries of being abandoned. The room around him seemed to be empty, only aside from a large cabinet, a chest, an old bed frame, with no mattress, all made of metal, and all rusting.

He looked down to the sanguine coloured carpet, time passed, and the dust finally settled over the elegant rug, it's beautiful golden trim coated over in a layer of gray, just as his fair skin had, upon his passing.

The Elf remained silent, looking about the stone and iron filled underground ruin, the only thing having kept the place lit for such a period of time being an aged glass jar of glowstone dust.

Suddenly, the large steel and iron doors of the subterranean dwelling creaked, Rzahnch turning his head. Light peered from between the cracks of the opening door, an amount of dust flying in the air visible. Finally, with an audible grunt of effort, the heavy metal doors sway open, filling the place with light, Rzahnch fades to the shadows.

"Ugh, what in the Nether? What's with all of this damned dust?!" One voice said.

"What did you expect Aron? The place hasn't been opened in forever." Another said.

The two descended the stairs peering about the empty room.

"Take whatever looks valuable to you, that means metals, gems, tools, and Minas." The second said.

"Yeah, yeah, I know the drill." Aron said.

They traverse the room, ravaging the storage rooms when one of them looks over to the table, noticing an old, brittle skeleton covered in dusty robes, this would seemingly be Rzahnch.

"Ew, that's gross... Is that who lived here last?" He said.

"Yeah, it probably is..." The other said, smacking the skull of the skeleton off with a swift flick of the wrist.

Rzahnch was outraged, watching these people invade his home, steal his possessions, and then defile his body, he slowly emerged from the floor before Aron, a look of pure hatred written on his ghostly face.

"Wha? Who the?!--"

It was too late though, the spirit faded into the man's body, drawing the dagger from his waste before throwing himself at the other robber. The dagger implanted itself into the shoulder of the looter, he screamed out in pain.

"AAGGH, ARON, WHAT THE NETHER?!"

There was no response though, instead, his yelling was replied to with a swift blade to his neck. The wannabe thief collapsed to the floor, grasping his own throat, nothing more audible but a shallow gurgling noise and his feet kicking against the stone flooring.

This was followed by Aron sprinting out of the door in terror, tripping over a stone and tumbling down into a nearby ravine, breaking his spine on impact with the hard stone.

Rzahnch stared in glory of the outside, wildlife having grown around his old home, shading over the sky he once saw into a mass of vines and leaves.

The steel and iron doors of the ruin closed and locked that day, but instead of the ghost staying at home, he wandered out, into the grove that his home now transformed into.

Tell us what you expect personally from the Court:

I am unsure to be honest.

Do you agree to adhere to Supremacy's lore pertaining to the estrangement of mortals, among all other lore pertaining to proper Spectral etiquette?: Yes

What position do you want to have: A Shadow, if not available, then Engraved.

((RP Application))

Your name and/or title: Rzahnch Nchazefk

Your allegiances in life: Nothing but my people, and my seeking of knowledge.

Do you agree to adhere by the Commandments of the Court, and to actively pursue and follow any future verdicts that the Court as an entity chooses to establish or abolish?: Indeed

Your age: 752 (In Death Time) 546 (In Living Age)

1298 in total.

Darkness meets your being in the dead of night, shadows surrounding all. A letter is sent to you, spirit. 

We welcome you, Rzahnch

You are now apart of the court, and the court apart of you.

Welcome to the Court of Fallen Shadows.

((Accepted))

((For the Engraved court position, I'd like to see an example of your writing via skype)) 

OOC Application  

Minecraft name: boknice275

Skype ID (Required): kingjohnrocks/Icriulis

Time zone: EST

Have you been banned sometime in the past 6 months? - Nope.

What are your characters? Is one of them a ghost? If not, would you be willing to make one and possibly PK a character to do it?

Wilbury Hekerbeth - A wizard.

A deacon in the Church of the Canon - Arthur wienfield.

And I plan on PKIng wilbury for this.

What sort of allegiances have any of your characters held in the past?: Allegencies to the Creator, Karovia, and himself.

What sort of roleplay do you specialize in? (e.g. Peaceful, Conflict, Exploration, Spontaneous, etc.): Conflict mostly, but I also like instant and spontaneous, but I am a fan or conflict.

What do you believe are key factors for a successful spooky event?: Description! Every part of it must be described so the person feels like they themselves are in the shoes of their characters and that they are actually being scared.

What strengths could you contribute to the Court OOCly? Are you knowledgeable in lore, great at organizing, good at building, a good writer, what? Don't have to get into detail, and doesn't have to be super amazing stuff, list it off.

I am good in writing(I'l link you to some of the stories I've written if I'm accepted), I have knowledge of ghost lore and my character could probably provide a flavorful taste to the Council.

Why do you want to be part of the Court? - It's apart of RP I've never explored, I think it'd be quite interesting to explore it.

A evil witch and a group of her minions are terrorizing an area once sacred to a ghost and his lineage. The ghost, seeing as he cannot combat the witch on his own, goes into the Court's chambers and asks them for help. Weather they help him or turn him down was what the ghost was waiting for. If they helped him, they would all band together and drive the witch and her knights out. If not, the place would be lost forever.

Tell us what you expect personally from the Court. This doesn't particularly matter and is optional, however, your saying something will help us develop the group into what it needs to be.

A group that is fearful when it needs to be, and strong when it needs to be. Compassionate when it needs to be, and tough when it needs to be. Heroic when it needs to be and villianious when it needs to be, that's what I expect.

Finally... Do you agree to adhere to Supremacy's lore pertaining to the estrangement of mortals, among all other lore pertaining to proper Spectral etiquette?  - Yes.

What position do you want to have(If interested in one)? -

The Engraved.

] The boom and rumble of hooves trampling the ground sound through the night air, seeking spirits of old and new alike. Taking the form of a ghostly rider, burning with fire and smoke, and sitting upon a vile horse, it hurls a dark, old, and crumpled scroll at your ghostly character's feet. Within the scroll is first written the Commandments of the Court and following that, it's purpose as a legislative entity bent on pursuing the survival and empowerment of all spectral-kind. Finally, there comes the actual letter itself.

Your name and/or title. - Wilbury The Wise/Wilbury Hekerbeth

Your allegiances in life. - Oren, The Creator, myself.

Do you agree to adhere by the Commandments of the Court, and to actively pursue and follow any future verdicts that the Court as an entity chooses to establish or abolish? - Yes.

Your age. - 56

OOC Application  

Minecraft name: boknice275

Skype ID (Required): kingjohnrocks/Icriulis

Time zone: EST

Have you been banned sometime in the past 6 months? - Nope.

What are your characters? Is one of them a ghost? If not, would you be willing to make one and possibly PK a character to do it?

Wilbury Hekerbeth - A wizard.

A deacon in the Church of the Canon - Arthur wienfield.

And I plan on PKIng wilbury for this.

What sort of allegiances have any of your characters held in the past?: Allegencies to the Creator, Karovia, and himself.

What sort of roleplay do you specialize in? (e.g. Peaceful, Conflict, Exploration, Spontaneous, etc.): Conflict mostly, but I also like instant and spontaneous, but I am a fan or conflict.

What do you believe are key factors for a successful spooky event?: Description! Every part of it must be described so the person feels like they themselves are in the shoes of their characters and that they are actually being scared.

What strengths could you contribute to the Court OOCly? Are you knowledgeable in lore, great at organizing, good at building, a good writer, what? Don't have to get into detail, and doesn't have to be super amazing stuff, list it off.

I am good in writing(I'l link you to some of the stories I've written if I'm accepted), I have knowledge of ghost lore and my character could probably provide a flavorful taste to the Council.

Why do you want to be part of the Court? - It's apart of RP I've never explored, I think it'd be quite interesting to explore it.

A evil witch and a group of her minions are terrorizing an area once sacred to a ghost and his lineage. The ghost, seeing as he cannot combat the witch on his own, goes into the Court's chambers and asks them for help. Weather they help him or turn him down was what the ghost was waiting for. If they helped him, they would all band together and drive the witch and her knights out. If not, the place would be lost forever.

Tell us what you expect personally from the Court. This doesn't particularly matter and is optional, however, your saying something will help us develop the group into what it needs to be.

A group that is fearful when it needs to be, and strong when it needs to be. Compassionate when it needs to be, and tough when it needs to be. Heroic when it needs to be and villianious when it needs to be, that's what I expect.

Finally... Do you agree to adhere to Supremacy's lore pertaining to the estrangement of mortals, among all other lore pertaining to proper Spectral etiquette?  - Yes.

What position do you want to have(If interested in one)? -

The Engraved.

] The boom and rumble of hooves trampling the ground sound through the night air, seeking spirits of old and new alike. Taking the form of a ghostly rider, burning with fire and smoke, and sitting upon a vile horse, it hurls a dark, old, and crumpled scroll at your ghostly character's feet. Within the scroll is first written the Commandments of the Court and following that, it's purpose as a legislative entity bent on pursuing the survival and empowerment of all spectral-kind. Finally, there comes the actual letter itself.

Your name and/or title. - Wilbury The Wise/Wilbury Hekerbeth

Your allegiances in life. - Oren, The Creator, myself.

Do you agree to adhere by the Commandments of the Court, and to actively pursue and follow any future verdicts that the Court as an entity chooses to establish or abolish? - Yes.

Your age. - 56

*The thunder of hooves approaches your, spirit. The ghostly rider leads you towards the Court of Fallen Shadows.

The Court Greets you in its immortal glory.

You are now a part of the court, and the Court apart of you.

Welcome,  Wilbury Hekerbeth to the Court of Fallen Shadows

((Accepted. The Position of the Engraved is taken, but you are free to be assigned any of the other positions available as well. The post will be updated to our current members and positions)) 

Raja would post a note stating, "Cawn alieeve Aypekha' serve zee undeed theengeez?"

*A dark mist floats over to hover the mortal*

In a booming and demonic voice, the Shadow Speaks. 

"No"

*The mist floats away into the darkness*

A black smoke, with burning streaks of red, passes into the Catacombs, unheralded, violent, and silent. In a booming, sinister voice, the once-Sentinel proclaims, "Your founder has come again. I request entry as your Silencer - and should we need to join the Covenant again, I may now do so - and gladly... The fools of the wood elves will most dearly pay."

A black smoke, with burning streaks of red, passes into the Catacombs, unheralded, violent, and silent. In a booming, sinister voice, the once-Sentinel proclaims, "Your founder has come again. I request entry as your Silencer - and should we need to join the Covenant again, I may now do so - and gladly... The fools of the wood elves will most dearly pay."

*A dark mist floats over towards the catacombs, aware of the sentinel's presence. Its dark red aura trails behind like shes and embers before materializing*

"Brother, it has been too long. Welcome, to the Court of Fallen Shadows.You were once a part of the court, and so you shall always remain as one."

(You will be added to the skype chat)  

The catacombs grow warmer as an eery black fog crawls along the halls. "Is been far too long, lads.." an old voice mutters, the fog morphs into the graven known as The Captain Condemned. "The ol' duty calls and it's about time I return to the rudder." The spirit lets out a hearty laugh, floating further into the catacombs.

((Yarr harr harr, had to write a return post!))

The Shadow looks to the court nodding, a crack of thunder marking the beginning of his speech to all spectrals, and sends out horsemen to carry his message.

'We Are your family, your kin. Today marks a great day in our court. A day where we rebuild, where we grow, and where we shall prosper.

My fellow brothers and sisters, Join our court so we may all live by order within the shadows of the light's chaos and flames.

Come hither, and follow, become apart of this court, and so it shall become a part of you."

The Shadow listens to the quiet rush of the wind, watching the horsemen find their mark.

((The Court has been inactive for far too long. We are coming back and are open to new members. Come join some fun rp as the court takes on the light of day!))