Order Of The Wings

_Thorn

Qev63Kf.png

As brothers and sisters we stand, as brothers and sisters we fall.

The time has come knights, mercenaries, rangers, loners, etc. The order has risen.

Hello adventurers of Athera, my name is Dahk'Kaan Guild Master and guide. I offer you all the oppertunity to join the ranks of the wings. The wings will offer you a home, jobs, and a family. We encourage everyone who wants to train on the fields of mercenary, agriculture, and politics to join. Of course, we will accept anyone in need of a home, but we specialize in the fields stated. 

To join, please either speak with myself, or Winter Snow [LegitCoco], my head council member. We will get you set up right away.

Beliefs of the wings:

-Every being is created equal until you have harmed another, hostility without reason is frowned upon

-Every Guild member is part of the family, and will do their best to protect the family. 

-Every Guild member is to uphold honor in and out of the field, along with respect and courtesy

-Every Guild member is a protector of life itself, saving those who they can, and slaying the evil that dares to destroy it.

The Oath, rank list, and job listings will be posted at a later time. I hope to see you at the guild hall. 

Guild Location: 

X: 269

Z:-436

Please fill out this form and present it to Dahk or Winter when applying:

Name:

Race:

Current living conditions:

Will you require a house:

Will you be moving in with anyone:

If yes, who (Leave blank if no one):

What you would like to train:

Current skills:

Anything else:

"Such...conflicting ideas. Training Mercenaries, yet protecting life like Druids. This makes little sense..." Lorien would grumble, slandering away.

"Such...conflicting ideas. Training Mercenaries, yet protecting life like Druids. This makes little sense..." Lorien would grumble, slandering away.

"The idea of mercenaries being trained and taught to protect others is not conflicting. It's much like taming an animal, and breeding it, using its resources to benefit others."

"Mercenary?" Daren would laugh "Mercenaries fights for cash, not some adventures, nor would a real mercenary protect anyone without being payed. The word mercenary does not fit in this group. But I guess we all have our own ideals and opinions."

You should Just change "Mercenary" to Initiates or make up a new name, simply because the definition of the word Mercenary conflicts with the RP idea and feeling you are trying to give. Other than that you guild sounds perfectly fine!! :)