[Lore - Daemon] Shavalyoth, Daemon Of Lies And Secrets - Ready!

Amorphbutt

I won't lie, I never heard any animal totem for Aengudaemons. Those would possibly be Druidic Aspects, but not other Aengudaemons.

I feel it necessary to point out, as one who has consulted on the aspects of Aengul/Daemon ancient lore, that this runs into the stereotypical issue of presupposing that all Daemons are demonic or evil. If one refers to Ancient Lore you will see that any "evil" Aenguls or Daemons had a falling from grace. To make your idea relevant to established server lore, I would suggest adding in the backstory on why he fell from grace and what motivated him to take up his new goals. This might explain the illogical statement as to why, as an Immortal, he claims to not know the Creator, which no Aengul or Daemon has ever mentioned before. I just hope that you had these things in mind when writing up this proposal instead of leaving them wrapped up in mystery. Good luck and take care!

I'm sorry to say that this lore was taken to the loremasters for a vote and has been denied.

Mostly, this daemon would not bring much to the realm of LOTC, unless for a new magic that only a few would have access to. It appears to be a pet patron for a cult. My sugestion for these cults is always the same, roleplay, and if it gets important or creates a lot of roleplay, then send the lore for reviewel.