The Formalized Levies Of The House Horen

HouseHoren

((

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/118061-house-horen/))

We stood on the shoulders of giants. We forged the imperial crown. Ours is the name first in the great histories. We are the most pure of the elder line of Horen I. Our ancestors are King Horen, King Owyn, King Daniel, Emperor Godfrey, and all those great monarchs between, before, and since. The name of the empire itself derives from our family. We are the House Horen.

It was by marriage to us that all the great houses cemented their claims. Our blood is the gold of the crown, the sweat of the miner, and the iron of the pick. In days past, the Church even said that ours was the blood of the divine.

Today, although no longer sitting in the imperial throne, the House Horen has answered the call of the heartlander peoples. Once again, the purple and black banner of Horen flies high over the plains and forests of Oren, a beacon of hope to every human soul.

~~~

The bannermen of Horen are the most brave and loyal of the heartlander folk, committed to defending to the ideals and assets of the House Horen, and their homes. Every man who takes up sword in the name of House Horen is guaranteed a house, garden, arms, and support of his family by the good Baron Edmund. If you wish to serve under the banner of the purple dragon, send word to his Lordship with the following information ((reply in the thread)):

VkmIeCo.png

Ranks:

- Captain of the Guard - Reporting directly to the Lord Edmund, the captain is in charge of all operations of the levy force. Receives a manorial estate and is given the honors of a house knight of the Barony.

- Ensigns - Standard bearer and officer of the levy. The most distinguished men of the Barony hold the honor of ensign, and bear the black dragon and crown on their breastplates. Reports to the Captain and receives a stately residence in the Barony of Dragonspeak.

- Men-At-Arms - The distinguished soldiers in service of the black dragon. They are true heartlanders and loyal warriors of the barony and the empire. Footmen are given the honors of a Man-At-Arms after a year of service. Men-At-Arms are extended the guarentees of house and home in the Barony.

- Footmen - Newly conscripted bannermen, These are the common folk of the barony, held above other citizens for their commitment to serve the black dragon. After a year of service ((2 weeks)) they are allowed to leave the barracks to establish their own small estate, courtesy of the Baron, and are promoted to Men-At-Arms

Full Name:

Name of your father:

Ethnicity:

Military experience:

Will you pledge your sword to the first true Heartlander family, the House Horen, and protect it like your own, and accept the benefits of land and provisions in return for your service?

House Horen would receive a letter. It reads, "To the esteemed and honorable House Horen. I am Evios Hall, son of Darus Hall. I am a highlander at the age of 33. I have served Oren since we landed in the Fringe. I was a Man-at-arms in the Silverblade bannermen, a Decanus in the second regiment of the Imperium Excertitus, and a Provost in the Arm of Disciplinarians. Now, I pledge my sword to you. I will continue to fight for Oren under the Great House Horen. And aye, I accept the benefits in return for my service."

House Horen would receive a letter. It reads, "To the esteemed and honorable House Horen. I am Evios Hall, son of Darus Hall. I am a highlander at the age of 33. I have served Oren since we landed in the Fringe. I was a Man-at-arms in the Silverblade bannermen, a Decanus in the second regiment of the Imperium Excertitus, and a Provost in the Arm of Disciplinarians. Now, I pledge my sword to you. I will continue to fight for Oren under the Great House Horen. And aye, I accept the benefits in return for my service."

"To the individual Evios Hall, I Baron Edmund Horen would accept you into the service of House Horen. We would accept you in as the rank of footmen for now. Contact me through messenger raven (( MC name taufirewarrior )) so I may show you to my lands."

*signed*

"Lord Edmund Horen"