Creator Magic

Eddywilson2

no ty

I don't feel comfortable with magic coming from an alleged supreme/ultimate being. Maybe his archangel instead

I don't feel comfortable with magic coming from an alleged supreme/ultimate being. Maybe his archangel instead

I'm fairly certain the archaengul is already spoken for.

As has been established by ancient lore, the Creator -never- makes any contact with mortals or the mortal realm. The contact made through the Immortals can't even be said to be a direct connection. They only allow mortals to make contact with arcane energy from beyond the Veil which it's origin is largely a mystery to us. We only study it's effect on the mortal realm. Even if it were a connection to the Creator, we could never discover this in role-play.

@wardog

i'm not trolling. My unorthadox manner is typical of me usually. Im not Trundle.

I call it Jesusmancy as the magic includes multiplying food such as bread. If you read the Bible, which is full of good reading(not just for those religious but also philosophical), in one story, Jesus mutiplies loaves of bread and fish to feed the hungry. Hence, Jesusmancy.

Read books and learn history sheeple!

This would make a fine form of clericism, though I don't know if it'll merge with other lores that well. For now I'm neutral, I'll watch this closely with interest and formulate a better opinion then!

Why is it silly that every other faith gets all of this magic and Human faith can't? 

Dwarven Runesmithing aint related to the faith, from a OOC perspective, its all a big lie. 

There is a chance, as far as a OOC perspective goes, that the dwarven religion was correct in one of its evolutions a long time ago, but with the time going on it slowly morphed away from what a Anguldaemon would consider in any manner slightly accurate. 

Tbh, I am just against Catholicism-omancy. The Creator used to power dwarven runesmithing in the old writeup, but we changed that because its kinda stupid to confirm from a OOC perspective any religion is worshiping the legit shiz. Now we say its Ograhad (Who was probably a freaking dragon, and probably stole or collected a index of how the universe works, and we got gifted/greedy and thus got a hold of the knowledge).

Speculation on the higher end means it creates a level playing field. Druidism does nature, clerics to light balls already, druidism is open to any race as well as clerics and shamanism and cat magic. You just have to live by their principles. 

Heck, currently there are dwarven druids running about worshiping Annabella instead of the aspects. There are Elven druids worshiping Brathmordakin instead of the aspects. 

Humans should start worshipping the Spirits. It should just happen.

Shaman-Priests, Spirit-Churches!!!!

Creator holy magic is not a possibility, as it is not even official if the creator is real or not. 

@ Lark: He is right this is jesusmancy, as a true catholic, this depicts the power of Jesus, not being trolly here, which are: fighting the unholy, multiplying bread, and having animal friends were all done by Jesus. Also it seems weird to me that this magic has clerical and Druidic like parts (animal, light balls) and yet need a different source, it should be the Aspects who give out Druidic-like powers, not some other Thing. As for the holy light balls, leave that to the War Clerics they already have Orbs.

I think the argument that The creator is not cannon is kind of rediculous in the first place. We have a lore admin for a reason. They can make it cannon. Also at Wardog you In character position shouldn't have anything to do with it, but once you got the leadership position you gained a sense of entitlement in your posts and it bothers me.

From the Lore Admin:

8c0aa7a46b15352e77b8f1abfba6233a.png

So, basically, in game, it's taught as fact, but there is no evidence for it. They'll do things consistent with the lore, but they will never confirm the existence of the Creator, because that would basically be the end of religion in game. For this reason, there is probably never going to be a form of magic fueled by the Creator.

There isn't a great deal of purpose in a magic that bears resemblance to a pre-existing one. The idea of a magic that is wielding the "will" or even just the "divine power" of the Creator is massive, and shouldn't draw anywhere near the abilities of another form of magic.

Literally anything would be possible. This magic could even steer towards the creation of life itself.

I have always been in-favour of a magic that comes directly from The Creator, but in that being the case it has to be its own thing. Don't just re-invent war cleric. Push the boundaries a bit. Bring something fresh. We are talking about THE GOD that (allegedly) created the mountains and seas, and pulled some dirt together to make man (now the Monks magic so don't go down that avenue either).

I am intrigued, if you want some development assistance.

It would be an unfair and unrealistic prospect for the human race to draw power from the greatest entity in existence. Write lore for an Aengul to create your own Church Clerics, or just coerce already-existing Clerics into the Church's faith and adapt said faith to host the ideals of the known patrons.