The Enchanters Guild

StellarDweller

The Enchanters guild

Keepers of Knowledge

Suikoden_moon_rune.jpg

Greetings fellow Enchanters of Athera.

I Mariane’a Fournier present to you the Enchanters guild. A place where you will be able to work on mastering this ancient art. We the Enchanters guild will  supply you with everything you need to satisfy your hunger for knowledge of Alteration and enchanting; such as books and materials. The guild is here to teach and explain the ways of enchanting. We would be proud to have you within our ranks

The Enchanters guild is independent within the nation of Oren. Even though we are independent we don't supply enemies of Oren with Enchantments.

-=Rules=-

The teaching of non-students is forbidden.

Respect other enchanters works.

Murder is not allowed.

Disrespect will not be tolerated.

-=Ranks=-

(1)Enchanter:

The leader or high officials of the guild their soul purpose to teach. guide and help the students, The Enchanter/enchantress will manage the guild, keeping everything running smoothly, The Enchanter will assign An apprentice tasks and reward them for completing the desired task. Enchanters have the permission to make further decisions to strengthen the guild, even through they might not be the leaders, sometimes a vote can be made and that can overturn the leaders decision.

(2)Apprentice:

An apprentice is learning to become an enchanter, As they have been studying for a few years they will be able to choose between two subjects, the study of minerals and understanding or Mathematical; equation, As they study they will be told to document their findings and report them to the Enchanter in charge of the library.

(3) Student:

Students are the basic members of the guild, they are given tasks and are assigned to an apprentice to help them around with basic tasks given by an Enchanter The Student will learn a lot during their time as a student and once they become familiar in enchanting ((Apprentice in the Enchanting skill)) Shall they be given the tank of apprentice.

(( OOC info ))

As you are applying please take into consideration that we are looking for good roleplayers and we don’t want frivolous applications, only serious applicants will be considered

In your application please answer the questions as detailed as you can, make it fun and enjoyable to read 

-=Recruit Application=-

-=Out of character information=-

Minecraft name:

Have you ever been banned before and why?:

How long have you been playing on the server?:

-=In character information=-

What is your name?

How old are you?

What gender are you?

What are you interested in?

What do you want to Achieve from joining the Guild?

Where have you been educated/and by who/where?

What are your skills?((screenshot of you skill list))

-       [__Your_signature__]

-=Enchanter application=-

-=OOC info =-

Mc name:

Have you been banned, if so why?

How long have you been on the server?

What is your name?

How old are you?

What gender are you?

What are your motives for teaching?

What are your skills? ((screenshot of you skill list))

How long do you feel you are going to be with us?

-= OOC=- 

After you have been accepted into the guild, I shall send you a bird rply and we will conduct an interview

-=Recruit Application=-

Minecraft name: kido122

Have you ever been banned before and why?: no

How long have you been playing on the server?: Around 3 years I believe

What is your name? Shin Snow

How old are you? 26 years

What gender are you? Male

What are you interested in? Most everything, though I do like to read and write more so then anything else

What do you want to Achieve from joining the Guild? A new skill, friends, and hopefully a place to call home

Where have you been educated/and by where/who? Sadly I have no formal education to speak of and learned all I have

through the pure drive to further myself

What are you skills? I have yet to find a 'real' skill so to speak, though I am writer by trade, but I am willing to learn more

-       [__Shin Snow__]

-=Recruit Application=-

Minecraft name: XBLxSNAZZLEZ

Have you ever been banned before and why?: No.

How long have you been playing on the server?: 3 years now.

What is your name?: Salamandra

How old are you?: Much older than you, I can guarantee.

What gender are you?: Male, one should hope.

What are you interested in?: Enchanting.

What do you want to Achieve from joining the Guild?: The ability to enchant things at will, and be provided with the resources you have offered.

Where have you been educated/and by where/who?: My mind, myself and others.

What are you skills?: Many.

-  Salamandra

First of all...

(( OOC info ))

As you are applying please take into consideration that we are looking for good roleplayers and we don’t want frivolous applications, only serious applicants will be considered

---

Please, don't simply reject me because of the way i wrote this! Eath education on writing was simple; yet, he searches for knowledge. I sewer I am a good roleplayer.

I was pretty trolly when i joined the server, but during a whole year, I have changed a lot my behaviour and roleplaying, thanks for your time!

Minecraft name: Sandk1ng

Have you ever been banned before and why?: Yes, I was banned once for about twenty minutes for telling Zarsies to /roll 0. We are still best friends forever, so don't worry!

How long have you been playing on the server?: One year and twenty six days

What is your name? Eath'lur

How old are you? About dub hundred years. Zharas say two. Me think two, four, zero. 

What gender are you? Whatever is that, me think uruk.

What are you interested in? Learning the arts of enchanting.

What do you want to Achieve from joining the Guild? Learning the arts of enchantment, me deepen knowledge  . Me will not eat latz. Latz is bub'hozh. Accept and me remove human meat from diet

Where have you been educated/and by where/who? Me been educated by my grandpopo, learn the bub'hozh art of shaman with Elpheba

What are your skills? Breed moo moo agh everything, cut moo skin, flat, sip wiskei, eat pumpkim, manipulati woter, sniff zhara to know taste, grab plant, throw seed, freeze zhara

Instead of a signature, the bloody thumbprint of Eath'lur rests in the paper

red-fingerprint-14326361.jpg

-=Recruit Application=-

Minecraft name: kido122

Have you ever been banned before and why?: no

How long have you been playing on the server?: Around 3 years I believe

What is your name? Shin Snow

How old are you? 26 years

What are you interested in? Most everything, though I do like to read and write more so then anything else

What do you want to Achieve from joining the Guild? A new skill, friends, and hopefully a place to call home

Where have you been educated/and by where/who? Sadly I have no formal education to speak of and learned all I have

through the pure drive to further myself

What are you skills? I have yet to find a 'real' skill so to speak, though I am writer by trade, but I am willing to learn more

-       [__Shin Snow__]

*Mariane'a Fournier would open the application form with a bright smile reading over the application "Accepted" She would then write under his signature "Dear Shin snow, Welcome to the Enchanters Guild, I would like to conduct an interview as soon possible.."

-=Recruit Application=-

Minecraft name: XBLxSNAZZLEZ

Have you ever been banned before and why?: No.

How long have you been playing on the server?: 3 years now.

What is your name?: Salamandra

How old are you?: Much older than you, I can guarantee.

What gender are you?: Male, one should hope.

What are you interested in?: Enchanting.

What do you want to Achieve from joining the Guild?: The ability to enchant things at will, and be provided with the resources you have offered.

Where have you been educated/and by where/who?: My mind, myself and others.

What are you skills?: Many.

-  Salamandra

Would read through the application "The age is not specified" she would giggle to herself "/many/ isn't a skill" she would write under his signature under his Signature "Denied" 

((No fancy colors; I'm on a phone ; . ;))

-=Recruit Application=-

Minecraft name: daanyolx3

Have you ever been banned before and why?: N/a

How long have you been playing on the server?: May of 2013.

What is your name? Eliza

How old are you? 27

What gender are you? Female

What are you interested in? Learning.

What do you want to Achieve from joining the Guild? To obtain the knowledge that is offered here.

Where have you been educated/and by where/who? Knowledge comes from everywhere. It is too tedious to try to list sources.

What are your skills?((screenshot of you skill list)) ((hnng... will try to add this later but hopefully this shouldn't be a deciding factor in this app.))

- Eliza

Salamandra would sigh upon hearing of his denied application, and mutter into the air:

"Perhaps one should more carefully word the questions on their applications if they seek more appropriate answers. I will not be blamed for answering the questions in an accurate manner according to her specific, or rather lack of specific, wordings. I should have known this would be no different from any other human establishment from the start...

Nonetheless, the purpose of the guild is admirable. How time will either aid or destroy the guild has yet to be seen."

Mairane'a would think to herself "I feel my application is worded correctly, it is simply the person who is reading who doesn't understand" 

-=OOC=-

I feel its good for people to be more detailed in their applications, the only reason was that i denied you was that you put in one word answers

hopefully no hard feelings 

*A simple note is left under the main poster of the enchanter guild*

"I would just want to suggest something, you seem to have more ranks than people, seven ranks for something that should have 3 to 4 ranks is extreme. Student, Enchanter and teacher is all that is needed. Some of the Enchanters and Teachers would be the leaders and that would be all. Too many ranks and you're just trying too hard to reach something you will not, and will appear to others as an empty guild, since most of the ranks will have no people. -Daniel Nodal"

-=Recruit Application=-

Minecraft name: Anviled

Have you ever been banned before and why?: No

How long have you been playing on the server?: To be honest... 1 week.

What is your name? Lief Hyle

How old are you? 18

What are you interested in? Reading and writing books.

What do you want to Achieve from joining the Guild? To learn the knowledge of enchanting and using the knowledge he learned to help, and to teach other maybe. Meet new people who have the same interest as him  also.

Where have you been educated/and by where/who? Yes I have been educated. I Learn from my mom who lived in Petrus who taught me how to Write, read, and cook.

What are your skills?((screenshot of you skill list)) Love to read, write and to learn other things....except learning how to fight.

-     X__Lief Hyle__

Edited by Hobbits

*A simple note is left under the main poster of the enchanter guild*

"I would just want to suggest something, you seem to have more ranks than people, seven ranks for something that should have 3 to 4 ranks is extreme. Student, Enchanter and teacher is all that is needed. Some of the Enchanters and Teachers would be the leaders and that would be all. Too many ranks and you're just trying too hard to reach something you will not, and will appear to others as an empty guild, since most of the ranks will have no people. -Daniel Nodal"

Mariane'a would read through the note and smiles she would take out a quill and write back "Thank you I will take this into consideration"

-=Recruit Application=-

Minecraft name: Anviled

Have you ever been banned before and why?: No

How long have you been playing on the server?: To be honest... 1 week.

What is your name? Lief Hyle

How old are you? 18

What are you interested in? Reading and writing books.

What do you want to Achieve from joining the Guild? To learn the knowledge of enchanting and using the knowledge he learned to help, and to teach other maybe. Meet new people who have the same interest as him  also.

Where have you been educated/and by where/who? Yes I have been educated. I Learn from my mom who lived in Petrus who taught me how to Write, read, and cook.

What are your skills?((screenshot of you skill list)) Love to read, write and to learn other things....except learning how to fight.

-     X__Lief Hyle__

Mariane'a would read through the application and smiles "Accepted.."

Salazar chuckles to himself as hears of Salamandra being denied by the guild, "Fools."

Mairane'a would think to herself "I feel my application is worded correctly, it is simply the person who is reading who doesn't understand" 

-=OOC=-

I feel its good for people to be more detailed in their applications, the only reason was that i denied you was that you put in one word answers

hopefully no hard feelings 

[[There's no hard feelings out of character at all, no worries.]]