[Warclaim] I'm Coming Home - P. Diddy

Burkester

"For the Ancestors!"

I'll reiterate my comments as an Undead Manager. I personally approve of this, although 30326 can try and discuss terms. I do not want to make you all go through the excruciatingly time-consuming current warclaim terms of five skirmishes. One battle to settle this is all that is needed, after all, the Undead did the same against you all. So far, we've kept a level-headed approach between Descendants and the Undead and I don't want some power-mad bullsh*t ruining the good graces we've been playing against each other with. If this comment is hidden, I will be discussing this with Viper3x and Urasept and the FM will be reprimanded. Simple as that, stop being an obstruction to my task.

Lori Ireheart sends word to his good buddies in Aesterwald.

They are formally invited with all their pals too.

He also apologies that the Orcish Rex can't spell Aesterwald.

Valandil ascends the craggy formation behind the main gate, rallying the Hand together, sending each man to his task for the defense of the Empire of Kal'Velekrumm.

*The Watcher hears of the chaos soon to ensue and smirks under his hood sending out a few trusted underlings to spy on the Dwarves as they prepare for battle.

Warclaim accepted, terms were ironed out between fim burk and me.

the people of aesterwald seems demotivated upon hearing that they are going to aid

"They listed us as Aesterwaldians.. We're the Konigreich of Aesterwald!" 

everyone riots, they want to be better represented!

The Konigreich of Aesterwald, or we refuse to fight!!!

the people of aesterwald seems demotivated upon hearing that they are going to aid

Vykk Volaren oversees his troops training in Polaris, he stands atop the hill, the men of the Polar Wache quickly gather into their ranks in front of him. "This is what you have been training for men, Vanders doesn't have to send any soldiers, but Polaris will not stand by and let the undead menace perform their vile deeds in the homes of our allies." The men give a rallying cry of approval, training harder in preperation for the upcoming battle.

chester yells for his nation the human oren to win "aaaaaa!"

"Ve have attended constant battles und have fought against ze undead since day one, fool."

"Ve have attended constant battles und have fought against ze undead since day one, fool."

"Oh.. Oh yeah, I was the one that lead the great charge within the palace!

Can we be listed as The Konigreich of Aesterwald in the terms though please? I am demotivated seeing only aesterwaldians, it makes me sad."

The troops cheer and dont need to train because they are veteran pros, and instead drink at vanderfest

chester of rhoswyn does another good yell "aaaaa!" he is a good undead killer and will kill them