[Lore] Daemon Blood

JuniperSelkie

In the lore, It is listed that some Daemons and Anguels chose to live among mortals. It stands to reason that they might have had children. Seeing as how Daemons are beings of fire, at least partially, I feel that this might influence fire magic users who have slight Daemon ancestry. The most likely effect that I can think of is that fire evocators with Daemon ancestry would be immune to the heat and harm of their own evoked fires.

this would allow for feats such as wreathing a part of your body in flames, without damaging your own body. This technique is called  "Flaming Aura."

Daemon =/= Fire 

The kha's deity is a Daemon. As is the Mori deity. Neither are represented by fire. The only way people would be daemon children is if someone was actually RPing a daemon and had a child. I don't think Iblees is going to fade to black anytime soon. Though if he does we may just get out busty dark elf iblees spawn that we have always wanted.

A better idea might be to make Daemon blood a sort of drug that increases various things depending on which daemon it's belonged to.

Iblees is not the only Daemon. And in the wiki page on Daemons, it says that they gave fire to mortals. That's why I liked them with fire. And you'd still need a void connection, and the proper training, and it would still be exhausting. So I don't see the pg personally.

By this point it could reasonably be argued that at least a good 90% of the population (not counting Khas) probably have Aengulic blood. While I don't know of any accounts in the lore of daemonic children, it seems quite possible. However, without some sort of outside divine stimuli, such blood really doesn't do any good.

Honestly there is already fire treated clothing which everyone has, rendering a lot of Fire evocation useless, in my opinion Fire Evocation needs to be buffed but not this way.

Yeah, Daemons don't necessarily symbolize fire, nor technically good or evil. I think it is just how they go about their objectives. There are people on the server that technically have aengulic/daemonic blood. And it is said it was quite common just in very minute quantities. Because of that, and since it could easily be PG'd. I don't believe this is the best of ideas. Perhaps adding onto it and changing it to have a different concept as a whole though. Might make it better? Iunno, but for now -1.

Daemon =/= Fire 

The kha's deity is a Daemon. As is the Mori deity. Neither are represented by fire. The only way people would be daemon children is if someone was actually RPing a daemon and had a child. I don't think Iblees is going to fade to black anytime soon. Though if he does we may just get out busty dark elf iblees spawn that we have always wanted.

Nemiisae is actually an Aengul, and possibly a third Aspect -- I'm unaware where the Daemon trend popped up, but I would believe it to be incorrect unless things had been mixed up.

No, I am a fire evocationist and I vote no. We are not immune and should never ever be immune to our element, why? Because it really is cliché that mages are immune to their magic also, it is not needed, and it just seem like making a special snowflake of a Mage, while all the evocationists aren't immune to their magic. Sorry, -1.

Tbh, im not really sure what to think of thjs. I thought this was a name for a new alchemical ingredient..

It's not a bad idea, it is just one we cannot have on LotC, given how many people try to be the protagonist of the "game," as it were.

Ironguts are spawn of anguel and mortal blood, we just have magic

I think this is not the way to introduce Daemon Blood since it mixes with a concept that could be otherwise very power-gamey. My apologies. -1

I have some stuff on Daemon blood Ive never really written up. Same as having Aengul blood, really. They shouldn't have anything special, maybe just personality aspects that are specific to their patron Daemon. At least that's what Ive done.