Lark's Legendary Weapons

Lark

Event Planners, MC Names: Origin_Lark

Event Type: Scavenger Hunt

Event Date: Continuous 

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Everyone, Undead Included

Event Location: The Entirety of Athera

Summary: During the later life of Lark Steelwall, he found his life waning and his want to leave something to remind those of his life. A testament to his skill, a goal for all Blacksmiths to achieve. He began to forge the last works he would ever make. Several weapons and three sets of armor, all broken up and spread out all over Athera through mysterious means. Weapon and armor shards will be found around Athera with small bits of lore about the weapon and when someone finds all the shards, they can be brought to Avgust Steelwall for reforging as the method for reforging the weapons was passed down from father to son.

Concept Images/Screenshots: n/a

Other Information: n/a at this time

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yup

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Just builders.

Please make the ET other than the Undead ones, do things.

+1

It's a little self-catering...but I guess it can't hurt? I dunno, I just don't agree with such things. I personally planned on, with normal roleplay, no ET assistance, eventually doing a grand hunt for Lucas Black's artifacts, hosted by none other than himself. Of course, that would be long after The Undead were gone.

It's a little self-catering...but I guess it can't hurt? I dunno, I just don't agree with such things. I personally planned on, with normal roleplay, no ET assistance, eventually doing a grand hunt for Lucas Black's artifacts, hosted by none other than himself. Of course, that would be long after The Undead were gone.

Im just reforging all stuff for whomever finds them. EVEN undead. Besides, its not like I'm getting anything out of it besides a bit of rp. 

Im just reforging all stuff for whomever finds them. EVEN undead. Besides, its not like I'm getting anything out of it besides a bit of rp. 

Eh. It's still giving a dead character a bigger legend, but if it makes sense and you're doing all the work, then I guess it doesn't matter.

Nothing personal, just keeping an unbiased perspective. Still love you.

Eh. It's still giving a dead character a bigger legend, but if it makes sense and you're doing all the work, then I guess it doesn't matter.

Nothing personal, just keeping an unbiased perspective. Still love you.

I am doing much of the work, just need help hiding stuff and thats it. <3

I am doing much of the work, just need help hiding stuff and thats it. <3

+numero uno from me, then.

Why not? Exactly, if a player wants to create treasure hunting events throughout Athera -> tumblr_inline_n4edjqIgaC1qzpq7e.gif

But as stated, it's not Event Team who will do it in a whole, it's the player who wants to create such experience for other players to share. But since we should promote the story of the players, why not?

Contact me about this and I would like to assist in your Event.