[Lore] [Culture] Darweigin's Of The Northern Lands.

MongolKhan

I didn't mean to sound rude, if you want to make a viking culture then more power to you, I just wanted to make sure you knew that there was already a viking culture in the north.

In no way did you sound rude man. I was simply stating that they're not as Vikingish as I would like, since it has Celtic origins and based of Woden and such. Darweigin is more based of Odinism and that is all.

I didn't mean to sound rude, if you want to make a viking culture then more power to you, I just wanted to make sure you knew that there was already a viking culture in the north.

And Orvars are gone. Bye bye. We're the one and only vikings now.

There is already a Nordic/Viking culture in the north though...

More doesn't kill anybody lol, that's like saying since there's wood-elves there can't be snelves. 

More doesn't kill anybody lol, that's like saying since there's wood-elves there can't be snelves. 

But... there can't be snelves....

But... there can't be snelves....

If people wanna, let them. I didn't like the snelves as a culture, but it's not my business what they do, and I have no power over what they do anyhow so why argue? (not arguing, I'm just explaining my view on it) 

I just mean I haven't seen any around anymore play it as their own culture. And it was more of a joke.

[Denied]

Bearing in mind this doesn't need LM approval, we're moving it into here!

If you want to roleplay this group however, feel free to go ahead!