*-* Pirate Crew *-*

lawnmowerman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EyM2jcBTW0

*As you scurry down a local road, fliers are nailed on fences, in front of taverns, and local crowded places. On the flier is written the following "Sir Harrison Sharp needs all lads and lasses who are out of their luck and wish to seek out treasures and tokens. Send a bird to Captain Sharp for labor, and he'll will set up a meeting. Fill out the application below."

The application would ask of you to fill out the following:

*A list of the crew and required jobs could be found below the flier.*

Captain: Aepholis Celadithel

First Mate: Adran Frosthand

Quartermaster: Virak Doomforge.

Navigator: Naru Okorir

Cook(s): David, more cooks needed

Cabin Boy(s): Henry

Musician(s): Briar Ophiuchius, David, more musicians are needed.

Able seamen: Bara

Doctor(s): Briar Ophiuchius, more doctors/medics are needed.

Sailmaker: Alpnorean, Gil.

Blacksmith: Shin Snow.

Boatswain: Vacant

In-Character:

Name:

Race:

Traits:

What position would you be wanting to take?:

Out-Of-Character:

How old are you? ((Feel free to PM this.)):

How long have you roleplayed?:

Do you have skype? If so, what is it? ((Feel free to PM it)):

Do you think you'll provide enjoyable roleplay?:

More Out-Of-Character

The point of this guild, if I say it short, is to get decent roleplay. I will try to get us events from time to time, whether it's fighting krakens or finding GOLD! Overall, I just want everyone to stay civil and respect each other D:

In-Character:

Name: Briar Ophiuchus

Race: High Elf

Traits: Musical, shy, short, scrawny, decent medical ablilities. Plays the harp and lute.

Out-Of-Character:

How old are you? ((Feel free to PM this.)): 23

How long have you roleplayed?: Years, but this is my first year on an actual rp game/server.

Do you have skype? If so, what is it? ((Feel free to PM it)): Yes, scottiecalico

Do you think you'll provide enjoyable roleplay?: Yes indeed I do.

*As the letter reaches Harrison, he'd fetch his letter opener, roughly ripping the seal open before glaring at the letter quickly, nodding to himself before grabbing his quill, dipping it into the ink as he'd start to scribble onto paper, before bringing his fingers up to his lips as he'd do a screechy whistle, his raven entering upon notice. Harrison Sharp sealed the letter, as he'd send it off to Briar, leaning back into his large chair. The letter would say only a few words, being the following "Accepted, make sure to report to me with short notice."- *A neat signature would remain here saying "Captain Sir Harrison Sharp."*

In-Character:

Name: Ahlysaaria Vincrute

Race: Dark Elf

Traits: Cynical, trusting, strong-leader.

What position would you be wanting to take?: First Mate

Out-Of-Character:

How old are you? ((Feel free to PM this.)): 16

How long have you roleplayed?: Too long.

Do you have skype? If so, what is it? ((Feel free to PM it)): No, definately not. :P

Do you think you'll provide enjoyable roleplay?: Yep.

*Harrison glares at the application as he mutters to himself "A lass fer a first mate?" he'd chucke, adding "Let's give et' ah go." he'd scribble down a letter saying "Accepted, do bad and you'll be set in another position." before sending it to her after signing his title and name.*

In-Character:

Name: Yaen

Race: High elf

Traits: Strong, knows his way around the battle staff and very intelligent 

What position would you be wanting to take?: Doctor

Out-Of-Character:

How long have you roleplayed?: Three years

Do you have skype? If so, what is it? ((Feel free to PM it)): Either me or Briar can PM this, also on profile page

Do you think you'll provide enjoyable roleplay?: Yea, I think I will.

In-Character:

Name: Shin Snow

Race: Human

Traits: Strong and loyal, trusting

What position would you be wanting to take?: Smith/Enchanter, As I am capable of both

Out-Of-Character:

How old are you? ((Feel free to PM this.)): 18

How long have you roleplayed?: Going on 4 years

Do you have skype? If so, what is it? ((Feel free to PM it)): joshua.chap96

Do you think you'll provide enjoyable roleplay?: Ofcourse, wouldnt be on this server f I thought otherwise

*Harrison grunts, as he'd open both letters and read over them, bobbing his head to himself, before fetching his quill and writing a reply to Yaen saying "Hired, welcome to the crew, lad"- Harrison, then he'd proceed to write the letter for Shin, gritting his before replying "Aye, you are hired, I hope your steel is worth something."-Captain Harrison Sharp. After he had replied to both letters, he'd give a mumble under his breath saying "T'is the life..." as he placed the quill down.

A letter is returned, the ink seems to be a mixture of actual ink and blood.

My name is Virak and I am quite interested in looking upon this group. May we meet in person? 

Application is attached.

In-Character:

Name: Virak

Race: Complicated

Traits: Strong, funny and loveable.

What position would you be wanting to take?: Captain, Commander or Sailor.

Out-Of-Character:

How old are you?: Twenty

How long have you roleplayed?: Six years

Do you have skype? If so, what is it?: Yes, Xiryks

Do you think you'll provide enjoyable roleplay?: Always do.

*Harrison grasps his quill, as he'd write back a letter to Virak, pursing his lips, before sending the letter, his seagull delivering it. On the letter is written "Aye, meet at that elven tavern."-Captain Harrison Sharp.*

A bird is sent by Davis York containing the application.

In-Character:

Name: Davis York

Race: Human

Traits: Tool maka', farma', mina', an' stone work

What position would you be wanting to take?: Docta', musician, or cook.

Out-Of-Character:

How old are you? ((Feel free to PM this.)): 15

How long have you roleplayed?: a little under a year

Do you have skype? If so, what is it? ((Feel free to PM it)):

Do you think you'll provide enjoyable roleplay?: I joined LOTC for r oleplay, not rollplay or pvp default, so yea :D

*Harrison glares at the letter, sitting idly in a forest, leaned against a tree, as he'd fetch his notebook, scribbling down a reply once he had read the application, before nodding to himself, his pipe clenched between his teeth. The letter says a simple "Accepted as a musician and cook."-Harrison Sharp, your Captain.*

Birds shy away from Adran, his hands too cold to handle them. After a few hours of chasing pigeons around the courtyard of Annil'sul, Adran asks around and is given Captain Sharp's description. Walking down the road to Petrus, Adran spots the captain in the Viridian and furtively hands him his application.

In-Character:

Name: Adran

Race: Elf

Traits:loyal, scholarly, and hardworking

What position would you be wanting to take?: I can both fish and cook on long voyages, and I know some medicinal theory

Out-Of-Character:

How long have you roleplayed?: hmm...not sure...4 or 5 years, maybe?

Do you have skype? If so, what is it? ((Feel free to PM it)): Well, I can always block contact reequests, so: sam.lowenstein

Do you think you'll provide enjoyable roleplay?: I would say it's pretty likely

*Harrison glares at the application, sitting idly inside an inn, as he'd be sipping on a bottle of weathered wisky. He reads over it, shrugging lighty as he'd write back "Fisherman and cook, you are hired."-Captain Sharp.

In-Character:

Name: Alpnorean Fi'celia

Race: High Elf Wood Elf Mix

Traits: He is somewhat awkward in his ways of making friends. Alp is fairly strong in his youth, preferring no armor in a battle. Alp's been known to hold grudges, though not deadly ones. He is an excellent farmer, but he can really be stubborn and not go down easy in a fight.

What position would you be wanting to take?: Sailmaker. The skills that I have may be required as a seaman as well. If I see a threat, I will protect the crew.

Out-Of-Character:

How old are you? ((Feel free to PM this.)): 15

How long have you roleplayed?: Over 2-3 years, longer than that before I played on Lord Of the Craft

Do you have skype? If so, what is it? ((Feel free to PM it)): blockmax11 (Dumb mc name as well.)

Do you think you'll provide enjoyable roleplay?: Yes, my character has interesting traits, but me personally, I believe I can demonstrate some unique roleplay. I do not always enjoy pvp or rolling when it's not necessary.