[Ooc/ic] The Acerbus Event Guild

excited

In the dawn of the eerie night, a figure steps aside to you, a reddened hood covering their face, the massive figure stands at an amazing nine feet tall... as he steps over you can't help but feel a chilling aura of suffering cloaking the edgy figure.

They simply extend their hand to you, handing you a paper. Do you accept? 

Application/Scenarios:

[Your name] slowly walks down the road, and as you walk, a ruin is seen nearby, with a cleric peacefully praying and gathering strength from whatever patron, inquiring to yourself, do you decide to kill the cleric, or instead tell your leader? [Your response]

You step towards the leader, as the leader extends them the robes of an Acerbus, a mask plopped atop of it, remembering your training deep within your mind, you without vigor nor emotion extend your hands to grasp them, what do you say/do? [At least a paragraph, do your best!]

You begin to write your application with a calm upon you, answering all the the following.

Name:
Race:
Skills:

[[OOC: from now on at this point]]

Do you agree to joining the cult for the benefits of players, realizing we create events and not further our own character's goals?

Do you agree to willingly participate in these events?

Did you meet me IC or were you linked by an already existing cultist?

Do not act as a stereotypical character that can be considered extremely "edgy" we don't murder children, we're basically terrorists who spread fear.

Your bans, and for what reasons?

Do realize if you do anything that suggests you are doing this for personal benefit, you shall be promptly removed. Same if you power-game, meta-game, cyber in chat, link inappropriate material, and break any form of rules. Any form of immaturity will get you removed. Also realize our guild information will be shared IC once you are fully initiated.

PS: Making new character's specifically for this purpose of being a cultist here is allowed, but if you go inactive we may remove you from our chat. 

Event Leaders include GrimReaper98 and PiercingDarkness, pm them with any inquiries. 

You begin to write your application with a calm upon you, answering all the the following.

Name: Pyria Valeras
Race: Mali'Ame

Purpose: To serve and carry out the will of Aerkiath, spreading his word among the Descendants.

Skills: Master of speech, capable of fighting in the art of 'Dual Handed Swordplay', Capable of silent and undetected observation.

Do you agree to joining the cult for the benefits of players, realizing we create events and not further our own character's goals?: My roleplay has always been about providing rp for others, so this is perfectly fine and i agree with it.

Do you agree to willingly participate in these events?: Absolutely,i look forward to them.

Did you meet me IC or were you linked by an already existing cultist?: All roleplay was conducted in game, epicness ensued.

Do not act as a stereotypical character that can be considered extremely "edgy" we don't murder children, we're basically terrorists who spread fear.: I understand this fully.

Your bans, and for what reasons?: Never been banned nor had a ban report posted against me.

Do realize if you do anything that suggests you are doing this for personal benefit, you shall be promptly removed. Same if you power-game, meta-game, cyber in chat, link inappropriate material, and break any form of rules. Any form of immaturity will get you removed. Also realize our guild information will be shared IC once you are fully initiated. : Understand fully.

Name: Pyria Valeras

Race: Mali'Ame

Purpose: To serve and carry out the will of Aerkiath, spreading his word among the Descendants.

Skills: Master of speech, capable of fighting in the art of 'Dual Handed Swordplay', Capable of silent and undetected observation.

Do you agree to joining the cult for the benefits of players, realizing we create events and not further our own character's goals?: My roleplay has always been about providing rp for others, so this is perfectly fine and i agree with it.

Do you agree to willingly participate in these events?: Absolutely,i look forward to them.

Did you meet me IC or were you linked by an already existing cultist?: All roleplay was conducted in game, epicness ensued.

Do not act as a stereotypical character that can be considered extremely "edgy" we don't murder children, we're basically terrorists who spread fear.: I understand this fully.

Your bans, and for what reasons?: Never been banned nor had a ban report posted against me.

Do realize if you do anything that suggests you are doing this for personal benefit, you shall be promptly removed. Same if you power-game, meta-game, cyber in chat, link inappropriate material, and break any form of rules. Any form of immaturity will get you removed. Also realize our guild information will be shared IC once you are fully initiated. : Understand fully.

[[ Accepted ]]

Name: Valmuel

Race: Mali'aheral

Purpose: To spread fear among the populace of the Descended, and the worship of Aerkiath.

Skills: Quite manipulative, telekinesis, arcane evocation/shielding.

Do you agree to joining the cult for the benefits of players, realizing we create events and not further our own character's goals?: Yes.

Do you agree to willingly participate in these events?: Yes.

Did you meet me IC or were you linked by an already existing cultist?: Hard to tell, I suppose in a form I was linked here by you.

Do not act as a stereotypical character that can be considered extremely "edgy" we don't murder children, we're basically terrorists who spread fear: Understood.

Your bans, and for what reasons?: None.

Do realize if you do anything that suggests you are doing this for personal benefit, you shall be promptly removed. Same if you power-game, meta-game, cyber in chat, link inappropriate material, and break any form of rules. Any form of immaturity will get you removed. Also realize our guild information will be shared IC once you are fully initiated: Understood.

Name: Valmuel

Purpose: To spread fear among the populace of the Descended, and the worship of Aerkiath.

Skills: Quite manipulative, telekinesis, arcane evocation/shielding.

Do you agree to joining the cult for the benefits of players, realizing we create events and not further our own character's goals?: Yes.

Do you agree to willingly participate in these events?: Yes.

Did you meet me IC or were you linked by an already existing cultist?: Hard to tell, I suppose in a form I was linked here by you.

Do not act as a stereotypical character that can be considered extremely "edgy" we don't murder children, we're basically terrorists who spread fear: Understood.

Your bans, and for what reasons?: None.

Do realize if you do anything that suggests you are doing this for personal benefit, you shall be promptly removed. Same if you power-game, meta-game, cyber in chat, link inappropriate material, and break any form of rules. Any form of immaturity will get you removed. Also realize our guild information will be shared IC once you are fully initiated: Understood.

[ Due to most unfavorable scenarios we've seen you in outside of events, we shall be giving you a trial run instead of full apprenticeship, you are now an initiate. If you fail, you will be immediately removed, hand me your skype name, and I'll add you to the chat. Accepted ] 

name: Cloven Fallentree
Race: High Elf
Purpose: To serve the guild and provide my services to better the whole rather than the few.
Skills: Skilled with the bow and sword, A skilled mage in Electromagnecy, Decisive and convincing with words

Do you agree to joining the cult for the benefits of players, realizing we create events and not further our own character's goals? Yes, I'v participated in a few of your events. I'v enjoyed them thoroughly seeing as I'm applying is testimony enough to validate those words.

Do you agree to willingly participate in these events? Yes, Glad to participate

Did you meet me IC or were you linked by an already existing cultist? Met IC at 2 Events

Do not act as a stereotypical character that can be considered extremely "edgy" we don't murder children, we're basically terrorists who spread fear. Yes I understand this.

Your bans, and for what reasons? Never been banned, Was formerly apart of App team and Media

Do realize if you do anything that suggests you are doing this for personal benefit, you shall be promptly removed. Same if you power-game, meta-game, cyber in chat, link inappropriate material, and break any form of rules. Any form of immaturity will get you removed. Also realize our guild information will be shared IC once you are fully initiated. Yes, Fully understand. I'm willing to put in the time to create a RP experience not to benefit my player.

Name: Elrik Johnson
Race: Human
Purpose: To use my talents to strike fear in the hearts of those who may oppose Aerkiath
Skills: Inventor, aspiring redstone mechanic, and constantly willing to learn

Do you agree to joining the cult for the benefits of players, realizing we create events and not further our own character's goals? Indeed I do

Do you agree to willingly participate in these events? I agree and am very excited to participate

Did you meet me IC or were you linked by an already existing cultist? You linked me, mama Piercing

Do not act as a stereotypical character that can be considered extremely "edgy" we don't murder children, we're basically terrorists who spread fear. I understand

Your bans, and for what reasons? You know why, mama

Do realize if you do anything that suggests you are doing this for personal benefit, you shall be promptly removed. Same if you power-game, meta-game, cyber in chat, link inappropriate material, and break any form of rules. Any form of immaturity will get you removed. Also realize our guild information will be shared IC once you are fully initiated. Understood

PS: Making new character's specifically for this purpose of being a cultist here is allowed, but if you go inactive we may remove you from our chat. 

^

Accepted: Welcome! 

Name: Imarssa Sillonaine

Purpose: Serve Aerkiath and kill those who oppose him.

Skills: Skilled farmer and breeder. Experienced in combat.

Do you agree to joining the cult for the benefits of players, realizing we create events and not further our own character's goals? I understand and look forward to providing and being involved with rp that benefits everyone.

Do you agree to willingly participate in these events? I am willing. I plan to articipate in any and all events that I can.

Did you meet me IC or were you linked by an already existing cultist? I was linked by you on Skype.

Do not act as a stereotypical character that can be considered extremely "edgy" we don't murder children, we're basically terrorists who spread fear. I understand. As someone who is a part of the anti-edgy association I completely agree with actually having morales.

Your bans, and for what reasons? Never been banned.

Do realize if you do anything that suggests you are doing this for personal benefit, you shall be promptly removed. Same if you power-game, meta-game, cyber in chat, link inappropriate material, and break any form of rules. Any form of immaturity will get you removed. Also realize our guild information will be shared IC once you are fully initiated. I understand.

Name: Imarssa Sillonaine

Purpose: Serve Aerkiath and kill those who oppose him.

Skills: Skilled farmer and breeder. Experienced in combat.

Do you agree to joining the cult for the benefits of players, realizing we create events and not further our own character's goals? I understand and look forward to providing and being involved with rp that benefits everyone.

Do you agree to willingly participate in these events? I am willing. I plan to articipate in any and all events that I can.

Did you meet me IC or were you linked by an already existing cultist? I was linked by you on Skype.

Do not act as a stereotypical character that can be considered extremely "edgy" we don't murder children, we're basically terrorists who spread fear. I understand. As someone who is a part of the anti-edgy association I completely agree with actually having morales.

Your bans, and for what reasons? Never been banned.

Do realize if you do anything that suggests you are doing this for personal benefit, you shall be promptly removed. Same if you power-game, meta-game, cyber in chat, link inappropriate material, and break any form of rules. Any form of immaturity will get you removed. Also realize our guild information will be shared IC once you are fully initiated. I understand.

Kaegaz'arai takes this note over to his master.

[[Accepted for trial run, you'll be promptly added to the chat!]] 

Yulna slowly walks down the road, and as you walk, a ruin is seen nearby, with a cleric peacefully praying and gathering strength from whatever patron, inquiring to yourself, do you decide to kill the cleric, or instead tell your leader? 

Yulna would kill this cleric, and strike the holy worshiper down, lest he grows to powerful.

You step towards the leader, as the leader extends them the robes of an Acerbus, a mask plopped atop of it, remembering your training deep within your mind, you without vigor nor emotion extend your hands to grasp them, what do you say/do?

I would calmly say the words "I am ready for the ritual." I would let the portion of my soul seep into the etching of the mask. I would reach up, and painstakingly claw my eye out, with my own hand. I scream in pain and agony as the blood drips from my skull. my breath shakes as I struggle to stay awake, but I do. The eye of the elf that I already gathered is torched, and shoved into my skull as I scream louder. I pour the pre-made potion into my mouth, swallowing to make the eye usable by me. The Prophet slowly puts the mask onto my face and I begin my new journey to power.

Name: Yulna Delario
Race: Impure High Elf
Purpose: To gain power, and spread fear into the hearts of those who would stand against me.
Skills: I'm quite Agile, strong, and cunning.

Do you agree to joining the cult for the benefits of players, realizing we create events and not further our own character's goals?

I do

I do

You know how I met you.

Do not act as a stereotypical character that can be considered extremely "edgy" we don't murder children, we're basically terrorists who spread fear.

Agreed.

None, I am a pretty by the rules person.

Do realize if you do anything that suggests you are doing this for personal benefit, you shall be promptly removed. Same if you power-game, meta-game, cyber in chat, link inappropriate material, and break any form of rules. Any form of immaturity will get you removed. Also realize our guild information will be shared IC once you are fully initiated.

I do.

Yulna slowly walks down the road, and as you walk, a ruin is seen nearby, with a cleric peacefully praying and gathering strength from whatever patron, inquiring to yourself, do you decide to kill the cleric, or instead tell your leader? 

Yulna would kill this cleric, and strike the holy worshiper down, lest he grows to powerful.

You step towards the leader, as the leader extends them the robes of an Acerbus, a mask plopped atop of it, remembering your training deep within your mind, you without vigor nor emotion extend your hands to grasp them, what do you say/do?

I would calmly say the words "I am ready for the ritual." I would let the portion of my soul seep into the etching of the mask. I would reach up, and painstakingly claw my eye out, with my own hand. I scream in pain and agony as the blood drips from my skull. my breath shakes as I struggle to stay awake, but I do. The eye of the elf that I already gathered is torched, and shoved into my skull as I scream louder. I pour the pre-made potion into my mouth, swallowing to make the eye usable by me. The Prophet slowly puts the mask onto my face and I begin my new journey to power.

Name: Yulna Delario
Race: Impure High Elf
Purpose: To gain power, and spread fear into the hearts of those who would stand against me.
Skills: I'm quite Agile, strong, and cunning.

I do

I do

You know how I met you.

Agreed.

None, I am a pretty by the rules person.

Do realize if you do anything that suggests you are doing this for personal benefit, you shall be promptly removed. Same if you power-game, meta-game, cyber in chat, link inappropriate material, and break any form of rules. Any form of immaturity will get you removed. Also realize our guild information will be shared IC once you are fully initiated.

I do.

Accepted: Trial run!

Kaegaz'arai shows the initiates progress to his master. 

Moved to inactive guilds by request of the original poster. 

Please send me a PM if you wish to re-open it.