[Warclaim] Conquest Of Laureh'lin

Tentoa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9wUhH8G-Ps

RP Details:

Orc RP Section

High Elf RP Section

Renatus RP Section

Laurir'ker RP Section:

Yimatu stood among ever-shifting sands in his spirit walk, when Rusk’dom had him take the staff of the first Goj the world around him had fallen to pieces, shattered like glass in his view, and from the remains of the pristine image of the Rex’s tent came a desert that stretched on in rolling golden dunes as far as the eye could see. The air was hot, bit at the lips and carried with it the dry taste of charcoal. Yimatu’s feet moved with surprising agility through the rough landscape, carrying him over the steep dunes as though they were but molehills in his path as he trekked through the seemingly endless sands, seeking out those who would wish to speak with him, until when crossing over one of the dunes, in its valley he found a lone mali’ker staring up to him expectantly, and with a sour, agitated expression plastered across his face.

Honored Progenitor.” Yimatu addressed the figure as he quickly descended the slope, stopping short in front of him to clasp his fist in his palm and bow.Whom do I have the privilege to address?

The mali’ker’s soured expression augments with his addressal, despite the veneration given to him by Yimatu.The last of my clan who, a being cursed to hold great fame yet to have his name butchered by his children. I am Khel OussanaEntangled in his aggressive and angered tone, Yimatu hears a condemning shame lingering.

Hnmm, if this troubles you I might act as your hands in life, Khel. What would you have me do?Yimatu questioned, his expression shifting to that of worry.

At last, his moment to free himself from his shame has come before him. As the mali’ker speaks, the abashment that may of questioned the ker’s resolve fades. “My child had disobeyed my commands to never allow her scourge onto the earth.. My children and my children’s children should not exist, yet they do. Undo their mistakes, enact my will. Those spared, those who were true to the teachings of my clan, are my nephews and any who find themselves in direct service to the ancestors.

I understand.Uttered Yimatu as he crossed his fist over his chest in a salute. “I shall act upon your will, so that I might be the change for our ancestors. I cannot stop there, however. I will free our people from degeneracy, and I will collapse the caverns the barbarians among them hold dear, they will have no footing in which to practice their foul ways, any Mali’ame whom stands in the way shall be trampled in our wake, along with their pathetic halls. Our people shall serve the Laurir’ker hordes, or be crushed beneath them.As Yimatu ends his speech, he awaits a sign of Khel’s approval.

Khel’s gaze lingers on mali for a moment, recalling similar ambitions when he had walk the planes of the living. He’d speak, his long held burden of rage and shame released as finally one listens to his desires. I will neither disgrace or exalt those actions. As long as the barbarians are slain  the barbarians and you hold no grudges against the honorable who , you will have my blessing and the blessings of my clan

The image of khel faded, obscured by a haze as though lenses came over his eyes, the world around him collapsing inward into a fog of onyx mist, shifting and warping to form a vague outline of the Rex’s hut, clearing to show Rusk’dom looking over Yimatu expectantly. Did lat peep wub lat was zurchin’ fer, albai?The orc inquired whilst taking the staff back.

Yes, I did. The ancestors call for reform. I must be the vessel for their will.Yimatu responded as he got to his feet and started for the Laurir’ker camp, within the coming days word would reach Laureh’lin and the rest of the world, word of the Oussana’s treacheries, Khel’s requests and the declaration of a siege. 

OOC Details:

Type of Battle:

Conquest/Siege

Date/time:

Saturday, December 13th

6:00 PM EST

Manpower:

Attacker: Laurir'ker, the Uruks, Haelun'or, Renatus and Allies

Defender: State of Laureh’lin and Allies

Location and Boundaries:

The city of Annil'sul and surrounding lands within the birch forest. A map will be posted soon.

Terms:

Attacker Victory: If the defenders are all killed, flee from the boundaries or hide to the extent that they are unable to defend the city, it will be considered an attacker victory.

Defender Victory: If the attackers are all killed, or driven out of the battle zone it will be considered a defender victory.

Rewards:

Attacker Victory: The city of Annil'sul and surrounding lands are won. Further conquest is available.

Defender Victory: Annul'sul may not be warclaimed by the attackers for a month, and they have the opportunity to retaliate.

Rules:

No hacking.
No team killing.
No falsifying status.
No metagaming.
No returning to battle.
Falling back outside of the boundaries will consider you out of the battle, same as if you died.
Have fun! (Or Zarsies will ban you).

S'lith Elibar'tossair paces back and forth in the war tent they have set up, going over their coin and troops with a smile crossing his face. After word reached him of his brothers  plans things set in motion rather fast. He goes over their supplies with a firm nod before going back to focus on the war table and plans.

Corbett helps his Orcish friends! He then realizes it's to help the High Elves!

Shreck lets out a roar "FER KRUG!" he booms, beating his chest like a gorilla as he snarls like a mad man

The ancestral spirit scowls at his children and the scourge born they've made. This is the price of their disobedience and their failure to bend their knee to their ancestors 

Mizziyrn finds himself on a single knee, his head bowed to the ashen remains of his father. He prays for guidance, yet the old elf expects no voices to speak in return

"A despicable sight indeed... How many times shall these fools split their nation before they are happy? Once, twice, thrice? Sometimes I regret having previously referred to as 'living'."

Rzahnch turns to the Shadow with a half-smile.

"These Elves are causing more war than is truly necessary, though I never expected anything more from such Elven savagery."

Elorna simply blinks in and pulls her infant child closer confusion as she hears this news. "What? Why?"

Hu-din roars in anger as he begins to get orders from the higher up uruks. He walks down the street, stopping every elf he sees. For every wood elf he finds, another head is added to his shield. He returns to the goi to drop off the heads to the uruks to show how many he killed. He roars in anger as one insults him for doing this. He moves up to the uruk and punches him in the face and roars, "FUR KRUG. FLATNUZZ TU DA NUB'HOZH WUUD TWIGGEHZ DAT KLOMP DA PINKEHZ UND ZTOUTZ UND URUKZ!"

Art scowls upon hearing the news. Khel's descended indeed included his son's children. Upon the balcony of the annil'sul clinic he slumps and indulges in a shot of whiskey. Not distressed his grandchildren were being hunted, but dissapointed in his failure as a parent, to allow a member of his family to breed with a tainted being. He'd failed, and now his descendants would pay the price.

Faunher'Gorkil dropped his sacrificial knife as he turned towards the Gobo that ascended the sandstone plateau.

"Da warband ez prepayrun tu mach agenzt da twiggehz bruddah!"

Blood dripped down his forearms as the larger Orc crossed them across his chest.

"Mi nub gruk wai doe.  Da Twiggehz klomp'd alungzyde uz nub dat lung ub azh tik agu!"

Faunher remained in his stance, arms crossed, thinking about the upcoming battle as the Gobo descended the plateau back to his cave.  After a while, he decided that war is war, and that the politics of it do not matter to him.  The blood, the prisoners, and the potential sacrifices were all that filled his mind. 

With these thoughts, he returned to the weak and bloodied halfling laying in the sand.  With a delicate and purposeful motion, the Orc ran his blade against the throat of the halfling, watching as the blood flowed steadily out and seeped into the sand.  As the life drained from the halfling and the gurgling of his throat subsided, Faunher chanted in a primal tongue.  With the halfling now merely a corpse, the Orc severed the head and tied it up to the sacrificial post, allowing the blood to drizzle down upon him.  The iron taste of blood was all that was needed to ignite the flame that Enrohk bestowed within him.  As he left the blood-stained shrine of the Spirit of Bloodlust, he was assured that this war was just.

With the same sacrificial knife, Faunher'Gorkil etched a crude image into the underside of his arm.  "Ghurarmu shirkush'" he whispered as the blood dripped to the sand, "Zant ya apakurizak." 

The seeds of Ublulhar's rise will be sown by the blood of War.