The Brotherhood Of The Golden Lion

Tsuyose

A rather large messenger hawk arrives at the brotherhood owlery, fastened to it, a large envelope with a large wax seal on it.

The note would glow with a teal hue.

"I am interested in becoming an initiate in your brotherhood, my name is Sanguine. As you can see in the note I'm a mage and I have been for quite some time.

Sincerely, 

Sanguine

A rather large messenger hawk arrives at the brotherhood owlery, fastened to it, a large envelope with a large wax seal on it.

The note would glow with a teal hue.

"I am interested in becoming an initiate in your brotherhood, my name is Sanguine. As you can see in the note I'm a mage and I have been for quite some time.

Sincerely, 

Sanguine

Accepted, report to the Golden Lion base.

-Amealeo Ts'Dun, Council Member of the Golden Lion.

Greetings friend, my name is Aegor, and I am a battle-mage.  I am interested in joining your ranks merely as an aid in whichever of your endeavors that I agree with and fit with my personal morales, I'd be very gratified to join you.

Irfan and Xan guide your hands, and either decision is fine with me.

Aegor

*Ace learns of the brotherhood and is amazed at what they stand for and is filled with excitement causing him to run to his desk and begins to write a letter before attaching it to his hawk to deliver the letter to the Brotherhood.

"I Ace Soulbade III age of 20 would like to join the Brotherhood. I recently arrived to these lands in search of something to devote myself to until the day I die. I currently wander the lands visiting friends and helping them with various tasks but wanted to be apart of something bigger than myself. So I send you this letter in hopes of joining the Brotherhood where I plan to devote myself. I await your reply which I hope contains good news.

Ace"

*Shivers, having climbed the great mountain. Laughs, a smirk of appeasement on his face as he had reached his destination. Fijryon unveils paper and pen, scribbling a few words with the flick of the wrist.*

"I, Fijryon Meracannil, would ask for the order to indulge me in asking for initiation. I have lived throughout the ages, never truly finding my own borders, or center for that matter. I await your timely response."

A small message would find its way to the paladins, written in a small, fine script.

"I hope that this letter finds you well, paladins. I write in hopes of  a chance to become an inductee of your order.

My name is Ac'Aelu Tinuvial. I am roughly one hundred and eighty years of age as a member of the wood elven race. In Anthos, I led expeditions into the North alongside various members of the Golden Lance, and in Athera I rose to be a leader of my people.

The past days of my life have been ones of reflection, as I've considered myself and the world around me. I've always sought to protect those around me, from my family in Asulon, to those besieged by the Scourge in Anthos. My people too, who chose me to lead them, became subjects of this.

The conclusion of my tenure as that leader led to a much narrower range for my vigilance - my family once more. Something lost with my wife's recent death. This event, after time spent in grief, is what spurned this self reflection that has brought me to my desk to write this.

I wish to protect the world on the scale of the Lancemen that I stood alongside in the frozen north of Anthos. I wish to work with those who share this goal. I wish to fight for the Paladins.

Forever stunted by a childhood spent starving, I am neither large nor strong. In a fight, I am next to useless with a sword in hand. My ability is my skill in the art of Earth Evocation. Taught to me by Salamandra in Asulon, I can more than make up for my physical deficiency. If this would restrict me from advancing in your order, so be it. Power is not what I seek, only a chance to work in coordination with those who share my goal.

In hopes that this reaches you, I conclude this text. I await your response."

Edited by Aelu / Rel (Combustionary)

A small message would find its way to the paladins, written in a small, fine script.

"I hope that this letter finds you well, paladins. I write in hopes of  a chance to become an inductee of your order.

My name is Ac'Aelu Tinuvial. I am roughly one hundred and eighty years of age as a member of the wood elven race. In Anthos, I led expeditions into the North alongside various members of the Golden Lance, and in Athera I rose to be a leader of my people.

The past days of my life have been ones of reflection, as I've considered myself and the world around me. I've always sought to protect those around me, from my family in Asulon, to those besieged by the Scourge in Anthos. My people too, who chose me to lead them, became subjects of this.

The conclusion of my tenure as that leader led to a much narrower range for my vigilance - my family once more. Something lost with my wife's recent death. This event, after time spent in grief, is what spurned this self reflection that has brought me to my desk to write this.

I wish to protect the world on the scale of the Lancemen that I stood alongside in the frozen north of Anthos. I wish to work with those who share this goal. I wish to fight for the Paladins.

Forever stunted by a childhood spent starving, I am neither large nor strong. In a fight, I am next to useless with a sword in hand. My ability is my skill in the art of Earth Evocation. Taught to me by Salamandra in Asulon, I can more than make up for my physical deficiency. If this would restrict me from advancing in your order, so be it. Power is not what I seek, only a chance to work in coordination with those who share my goal.

In hopes that this reaches you, I conclude this text. I await your response."

A message is returned in the same method it is delivered, scrawled upon a furled up parchment cracked at the edge with its age. The scratch-work writing reads as follows.

"Ac'Aelu Tinuvial, your letter has been received and your interest is appreciated. I am Garion Athna, leader of the Brotherhood of the Golden Lion.

I do not have quite so many illustrious words and extensive details to share with you in this letter, yet I do have some information pertaining to your request. Though the Brotherhood has slowed its recruitment to allow its present members to receive close attention in their training, we have not stopped such outright.

With this being said, I do present you with a warning. The path of Xan is a difficult and arduous one. Though this path is made easier through one's closeness with Xan and the use of his most holy mists, mages under his path will not receive such easing. You will never be quite so close to Xan, and though mages can still wield his mist, its potency shall be diminished. With certainty, your path shall be a more difficult one.

If it is still your will to pursue this path, then you are welcome to meet with me upon the Isle of Nordwen, the landholding of Ser Drake Lancefeld and home of our Order. It is in the northern part of Oren, near Vanaheim. Further directions can be given if necessary.

May Xan's light guide you to us."