[Blood Magic Creation] The Maleficarum

Swgrclan

I don't like this simply because it seems like a replacement for my group. With this coming about, Dread Knights would die moreso than they have over the past year. We're apparently becoming antiquated due to stuff like this.

However, you have my support.

+1

I don't like this simply because it seems like a replacement for my group. With this coming about, Dread Knights would die moreso than they have over the past year. We're apparently becoming antiquated due to stuff like this.

However, you have my support.

+1

Of course they're replacing dread knights, they do not want to RPly nor OOCly be a part of the blood mage faction, thus aren't needed. Blood mages need minions. :) 

Dread knights are and have been independent for the longest time.

Of course they're replacing dread knights, they do not want to RPly nor OOCly be a part of the blood mage faction, thus aren't needed. Blood mages need minions. :) 

Dread knights are and have been independent for the longest time.

By replacing, I mean in an out of character manner. With this group, Dread Knights will become an antiquated faction without staff-support(since you are the head of Blood Mage lore, to my knowledge). As I said, I support this, I'm just stating the truth. 

I cannot express my support for this or the Blood Mages, in general. Not that it isn't well written or balanced. But there's already limited crowd for an already dwindling Dark Arts, I'll admit I'm biased being a necromancer myself, to say I believe it's uneeded and a little redundant to have what four maybe five different groups fighting over player population. -1

I cannot express my support for this or the Blood Mages, in general. Not that it isn't well written or balanced. But there's already limited crowd for an already dwindling Dark Arts, I'll admit I'm biased being a necromancer myself, to say I believe it's uneeded and a little redundant to have what four maybe five different groups fighting over player population. -1

It operates off the system of consent. One must not blame the concept for claiming players, but the choices of the players themselves. This only adds another experience to the table, and one most favorable to those whose characters require a concluding chapter to their stories.

eh.... EH. seems decent... Eh. +0 I guess, since I mean, we have necromancers, soul puppeteers, and Dread knights who could easily get there head in the game and be really good PLAYER run antags. But this is fairly decent.... a bit too Much dragon age, but that's not a detriment. Eh...

Competition ensures the greatest fiction shall succeed.

I'll be honest...I think the issue isn't really multiple groups, it's that being evil when The Undead are around feels stupid. I know so many of the villains you know and love that have simply fallen away from it since The Undead came back around. Who would try and make a slaughter when we have skeletor running around? I know myself that I'm basically waiting for them to be gone to play characters like that again.

I'm sorry to say that this lore has been Denied.

I've been told by many that this is clear rip-off from Dragon Age of another lore (I am not sure, I never read the lore myself). While taking ideas from other games and things of fiction has never been not allowed, going to detail on it exacly like the other fiction going too far. Also there are problems with creating things that follow the rule of the blood mages, those should be very very rare (normally they should be autonomous), and you seem to make them seem like there is a lot of them.

[edit]

I was also told by Moot that this isn't a rip-off. I don't know if it is or not, I don't know Dragon Age lore, yet the other lore masters throught it was. Either way, another reason for denial is that you can't just move and give more of the Iblee's curses to creatures or people. It's powers far beyond the mortal's domains.