The Great Atherian Ball

Event Planners, MC Names: benji42cob, Joearomo,

Event Type: Party/Banquet

Event Date: 20th December. 8PM GMT

Factions/Nations effected by the event: All citizens of Athera. Trouble causes will be removed! (All party goers must pm me On the forums for a place at the party)

Event Location: Rothchester Estate.

Summary: Fine wines, exquisite food and unique atmosphere are all available at the party of the century! All are invited to the Rochester Estate from across Athera to experience the generosity and wealth of the Hannover family. The lavish Manor is a jewel on the outskirts of the Mesa and is protected by a guards force who will protect all of the welcomed guests from across Athera. Will the party go smoothly? Or will un welcomed trouble ruin the end of even year celebrations?

Concept Images/Screenshots N/A

Other Information: Some event team members may be needed to take on mobs in case we decided to add an attack in the house for the event. Anyone from across Athera of all races are also invited!!!

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yes with some Mob assistance.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Yes, we require builders to construct the party decorations and to also extend the manor to accommodate the vast number of people. The area around the manor also needs to be made more lush.

Aside from the mobs (which don't really make sense) I don't see why you need ET for this... Halflings and others host their parties and festivals just fine and spend a lot of time building it themselves, why should you get ET builders for yours?

This probably won't be accepted, mostly because a ball is something you can easily plan for yourself, in character, right now. If, for whatever reason, the ET did want to throw a ball and then.. purposely sabotage it.. rude, they would do so on their own and not 'expand' a player's personal home and make it 'more lush'.

If you want to throw a ball, go for it! Throw one!

But.. I've never seen a party on this server end well, so I'd at least make the invitations private.

You may procure such an event without ET assistance. Denied.

I think what he is saying is that the house is going to be attacked whilst the party goes on.

He spoke to me earlier and was thinking someone like Iblees will turn up.