[Recruiting] The Daelenic Order

The Great Mongol Khan

The Daelenic Order

“The Legion of Humanity”

gothic_knight_by_beaver_skin-d5wxywr.jpg

+History+

X-The Silverblade Rebellion-X

The Order was founded after the commencement of the rebellion against the Carrion regime.  They saw the Heinrik Van Roy as a weak and tyrannical ruler and wished to instill a new and able-bodied King to the throne for the betterment of all people. The Order aligned themselves with House Silverblade early on and planted their seed on the beach to the Wilds to where they resurrected their glorious keep. They lived a long time with the scarcity of food, but a miracle had occurred. The fertility of the land surrounding the beach slowly spread amongst the sand and soon the people of the Order could farm. And soon their allies sought to collect their forces together to which they could have a centralized power. The Silverblade forces decided to move in with the Order in their keep and soon a village formed around the keep to which Lucius Tython and Elmore Burmington Gates coined it as Ambriel.

The Order served alongside the Silverblades as a primary force in the attempted revolution for the better good. They launched raids and other operations against the Kingdom of Herendul who had strongly allied themselves with the Royal Carrion regime as well as the Carrions themselves. But it was not long after the Battle of Shadowcastle that Lucius Tython discovered the suspected location of religious relics on an isolated island far off the coast of Anthos. In pursuit of such he left his Halron in charge of the entire Order as Relinator and left for many years. But to his own inconvenience the Order crumbled into ruin with the absence of his leadership.

X-The Relinator’s Return-X

After his journey to find holy relics, Lucius Tython found himself with rumors of the people of Anthos’ departure to a new land. He searched endlessly in the sea being completely blind on where for these new lands. It was not until he discovered a ship traveling along in the sea did he finally uncover the location of the lands known as the Fringe. He and his small crew embarked upon the soil of these new lands to find themselves in a much changed world. Lucius soon discovered of the fate of the Carrion dynasty and to his pleasure, the return of the great house known as the Chivays.

He made a great attempt to understand the new politics of the lands of the Fringe, but not even a year after his arrival did the denizens of the Fringe find themselves at home to the land of Thales. In these new lands the denizens found themselves with a much greater struggle, the infertility of the soil which greatly halted their old way of production of food and other resources which had been essential to their survival for centuries. It took a while for everyone to adapt, one of them being Lucius Tython, whom had made new friends with many common folk and visited old ones.

Times had changed for Lucius indeed. He began to enjoy the life of a wandering warrior with little but the sword strapped to his waist and the food held in his satchel. Yet with all the pleasures that come with that type of lifestyle there also comes a lack of existence. The entire life of this young man solely revolved around the feeling of being needed by society. So he took it to himself to enlist in the Imperium ranks. The military served him well and he enjoyed the company of his fellow comrades. But one day the human realm plunged into chaos overnight. The Chivays had been dethroned by the Imperium and it’s high ranking officers. The former Imperial house went into squander and isolation for the few elven days to come. The majority for the reason of Lucius’ enlistment was to serve the Chivays so this movement of power led him to leave the Imperium.

One day there was an audience to a crimson colored tent outside the gates of Petrus. Lucius decided to investigate the scene to find the dethroned house standing proudly adorning a flaming rose on their tabard. With this Lucius could once again serve the House he had fought for. However to much of his disappointment, the Order of the Flaming Rose disbanded years within his servitude to them. He took advantage of this and thought it would be a great time to begin his Eastern style training. The man took to his second departure and spent the next twelve years of his life training in isolation from society with his master.

X-The Age of Revival-X

The now much older Tython embarked back into the lands of civilization. But to his surprise he found the land ridden with splintered kingdoms and the growing threat of the evil Undead.  The divided weakness was unbearable to him. The world needed some unity against this threat, and that is what he planned to accomplish. Tython set forward to call upon his old comrades to assist him. The revival of the old Order was essential to defeat this new threat. Men came from all corners of the land to which they lived in their quiet homes to assist their old leader in this new pursuit. On the 15th of the Great Harvest, 1485 the Ambrelic Hall was established within the city of Petrusia above the old bookstore owned by Jacob Chapel.  From there the Order forged friendships in the Kingdom of Renatus and Aesterwald. They worked closely with the Hounds to ensure the safety of Petrus.

. . .

The day seemed like any normal day in the Heartlands. The brothers of the Order were patrolling the lands with Mizu Silverblade as screaming from Angren grew louder; the keep was under attack from the vicious Undead. The men stared helplessly onwards passed the busted bridge as news arrived of the death of King Maric and Edmund Horen. The Renatian forces plunged into a chaotic panic until the Silverblades summoned a meeting to which Lucius Tython attended. Debate ensued with conflicting ideas among the Head of House Silverblade, Artikus Silverblade and Tython. Lucius eventually departed and let the gears set into motion.

Upon his return to the Silverblade manor, he found his great friend Mizu Silverblade as newly appointed Head of the House. Within that day, the Daelenic Order took full control of Dragonspeak alongside Thomas Delaney and House Silverblade, establishing the Arlian Front against the Undead. Former citizens and Renatians soon began to collect and rally under the banner of the Daelenic Order and its new holding. The Order has since begun refortification of the land in anticipation of the threat of Undead.

+Purpose+

The Daelenic Order is a brotherhood of men and women dedicated to the destruction of the Undead. They show passion in seeking knowledge and achieve military perfection. The Order also serves as a beacon of unity and stability among the holdings of a splintered humanity. The holding of the Order is the Arlian Font of Dragonspeak to which the Order will find no trouble in laying down their lives for its defense.

+Ranks of the Order+

guard_by_karehb-d41a2qf.jpg

~Senior Command~

-Relinator-

The Relinator is the leader of the Order. He wields the highest authority and oversees everything that goes on in the Order. This position is permanent unless the Relinator takes the decision to resign or passes away.

-Knight-Galliant-

The Knight-Galliant is the second in command of the entire Order. He/She assists the Relinator to oversee all aspects of the Order. The Knight-Galliant- commands the troops alongside the Relinator in times of war and peace. In the absence of the Relinator, the Knight-Galliant may be lead the entire Order into battle under his command. One Knight-Galliant holds the honorary title of Halron.

~Knight Ranks~

-Knight-

A Knight of the Order has acquired an enhanced education of all that governs life in the world and has mastered the art of combat to a certain degree that enables them to say they are higher trained than most. The Knights are the main fighting force of the Order aside from the Footmen.

~Enlisted Ranks~

-Sergeant-

A Sergeant is an enlisted member of the Order who has proven themselves to be a strong leader. They are trained better than a Footman but do not show the same strength as a Knight.

-Footman-

Footmen are loosely trained members of the Order. They have gone through trials to show their strength and have shown that they are trustworthy and skilled enough for battle and other smallerscale operations.

-Initiate-

An Initiate is a newly inducted member to the Order. These men/women are put through many trials and training. Initiates are usually trained by a Sergeant or the Drillmaster and can sometimes shadow a Footman.

~Passive Ranks~

-Seneschal-

The Seneschal is in charge of the economic standing of the Order. They are tasked with organizing the treasury and managing funds. They often work with the Quartermasters and the architects of the Order to organize projects.

-Quartermaster-

The Quartermaster is in charge of the supplies of the Order. He/She is tasked with the job of keeping track of the material needs and necessities of the Order as well as the current condition of the Order’s storage. The Quartermaster often works hand and hand with the Seneschal.

-Scribe-

A scribe is tasked with recording information about the Order. Let it be battle accounts/records or intelligence for archives. They also help to organize the library.

-Medical Physician-

A Medical Physician deals with all medical issues of the Order. They tend to the wounds of members of the Order as well as those who need medical treatment whom the brothers and sisters of the Order may find.

+The Tenets of the Order+

1. A member of the Order must show complete loyalty to the Order.

2. A member of the Order must not maliciously harm another member of the Order.

3. A member of the Order must not steal from another member of the Order.

4. A member of the Order must not slander the name of the Order

5. A member of the Order must not slander or harass their comrades.

6. A member of the Order must not stir trouble within the Order.

7. A member of the Order must not stir trouble between the Order and other guilds or nations.

8. Be compassionate, calm, polite, and ambitious to and with all people.

9. Understand and abide by the laws of the lands we embark upon.

10. By joining the Order a member of the Order swears fealty to the Relinator.

11. A member of the Order puts the Order first before all other priorities.

12. Every member of the Order is to adhere to the Code of Integrity.

+The Application+

Your interest grows greatly in the Order. You see a man bearing the Crimson Tabard and speak to him about possible recruitment. He begins by asking you a few questions.

((*=Signifies that it is only to be answered if your character doesn’t wish to fight and wants to uphold a more passive role in the Order*))

RP:

What is your name friend?:

How old are you?:

What blood courses through your veins? (Race):

What is your preferred weapon?:

*If you are not a fighter then what position are you striving for?*

What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?:

What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?:

Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history):

How would you describe yourself?:

OOC:

Minecraft Name:

Skype?:

Do you have teamspeak?:

Timezone:

How often are you online and when?:

Is this character your main character?:

RP:

What is your name friend?: "Valor Heartstone, Sire."

How old are you?: "Nineteen years."

What blood courses through your veins? (Race): Human

What is your preferred weapon?: "The longsword, but a meat cleaver will do."

What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?: "A life with purpose. I'd like to tell my children and my childrens' children stories of how I fought for humanity."

What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?: "Cleanse the world of the Undead plague. And unite our peoples."

Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history): "I was born in a small village where I was taught to cook. I moved here to seek a better life, and so that I could satisfy man peoples' tastebuds."

How would you describe yourself?: "I am a well built man with bright blue eyes. My shadow beard would make me look a bit rugged i'd hope. I have a long scar on my neck from an event i'd not like to speak of." (Will tell in RP)

If you are not a warrior then what position are you striving for? "I am a fine chef, however i'd like to not only cook. I'd like to fight alongside my brothers and feed them during the lulls in our battles. I hope to rise high in the ranks of the Order."

OOC:

Minecraft Name: V01TAG3

Skype?: You have it.

Do you have teamspeak?: Yes

Timezone: UTC-5

How often are you online and when?: Very often, morning and late night. Sometimes the afternoon (Usually i'll go out for a few hours but might get online for a short while.)

Is this character your main character?: Yes

RP:

What is your name friend?: "Valor Heartstone, Sire."

How old are you?: "Nineteen years."

What is your preferred weapon?: "The longsword, but a meat cleaver will do."

What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?: "A life with purpose. I'd like to tell my children and my childrens' children stories of how I fought for humanity."

What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?: "Cleanse the world of the Undead plague. And unite our peoples."

Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history): "I was born in a small village where I was taught to cook. I moved here to seek a better life, and so that I could satisfy man peoples' tastebuds."

How would you describe yourself?: "I am a well built man with bright blue eyes. My shadow beard would make me look a bit rugged i'd hope. I have a long scar on my neck from an event i'd not like to speak of." (Will tell in RP)

If you are not a warrior then what position are you striving for? "I am a fine chef, however i'd like to not only cook. I'd like to fight alongside my brothers and feed them during the lulls in our battles. I hope to rise high in the ranks of the Order."

OOC:

Minecraft Name: V01TAG3

Skype?: You have it.

Timezone: UTC-5

How often are you online and when?: Very often, morning and late night. Sometimes the afternoon (Usually i'll go out for a few hours but might get online for a short while.)

The knight looks to you nodding. He beckons you to follow him. Upon arrival of the gates, you would look up to see the city of Dragonspeak resting on the frosty plateau. The gates creek open as you are met with stares of men bearing the Crimson Tabard. The guiding knights puts forth a dismissive hand,

"He's one of us."

The concerned stare of the men turn into warming smiles as they give you a fond salute. The knight continues to lead you through Dragonspeak. The citizens of the hold are hard at work, but still there is a strong presence of laughter and merriment. Your feet beat across the stone of the bridge as you enter the stronghold. The halls seem endless as you are led deeper into the keep. The knight finally stops before a humble door. His hand motions you to open it. 

As the door creeks open, you glance forward to be met with the warming gaze of the green eyed Relinator,

"Welcome to the Order, brother."

RP:

What is your name friend?: Ulfric Greyhame

How old are you?: 23

What blood courses through your veins? (Race):  Human

What is your preferred weapon?: The Bow

What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?: Clean the Undeads from the Human lands

What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?: Free the Human's lost forts from the Undead

Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history): Ulfric Was born by Eraborn Greyhame and Ruby Roseblosome. He was kidnapped from his mother and one of her mothers, he does not know that, Eraborn decided not to say that because he would be physically harmed. For the first years he was a happy little boy untill his father with his new wife made a little girl who would be called Alice. Ulfric was jeallous at her because she had the most attention because it was the first lady at the house. Ulfric at the age of 17 Left his house and step mother, he said at the door as he opens it slowly. "Mother, Father... you might not give me the attention I needed but I will make myself a name, become a noble man and higher tittle than you Father". Then he left the house. Months later he found Oren or what ever is left from Oren... and entered the Crow Regiment. One day he noticed that a lot of people were holding forks and pitch forks, he knew it was a rebellion... He fought at that day but nothing changed, the city of Petrus has been given to Renatus and thats how Oren fell... He looked Petrus for a last time, like he was never going to see the city again. His uncle Faramith told him about the Winchester and their plans, he decided to follow the Winchesters and they rewarded him with high rewards for his efforts. But one day a new war came... the Invictusian War, a band of merre mercenaries who think they could beat a whole County. The war ended Winchesters had the most victories, but ever since the Winchesters are nowhere to find... The Hanovers took the leads of the county and the rest Winchester lands, their cousins. Ever since Ulfric is searching for his future wife who will be loyal to him and otherwise.

How would you describe yourself?: Smart, a good fighter and a fine bowman

If you are not a warrior then what position are you striving for?

OOC:

Minecraft Name: DatGreekBoy

Skype?: you have it

Do you have teamspeak?: yes

Timezone: GMT 

How often are you online and when?: Most of the day

RP:

What is your name friend?: Marelon Erret

How old are you?:17

What is your preferred weapon?: I use with normal sword and a bow.

What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?: I wanna just join it I might tell my friends I fought well with others enemys or with undeads.

What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?: I wanna to deafet all the undeads so we could live in peace once more again.

Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history): I was born somewhere near Petrus. I moved with my familys to other village I was thought to cut trees as lumberjack. After that I was going for some adventure. When I come back at home I heard my familys are all dead and I wanna to know it why. Then I come to Dragon's peak to join this guild.

How would you describe yourself?: I always wearing behind my back a bow on the right side I'm wearing a sword just in case I am tall 6,1 got a red eyes and black hair.

If you are not a warrior then what position are you striving for? I could be a helpful as lumberjack. I love to help others if the need eny help. But it doesn't mean I am not really good with fighting and I must learn many other things.

OOC:

Minecraft Name: changmintvxq

Skype?: changmintvxq

Do you have teamspeak?: yes. But I rather use skype.

Timezone: GMT+1

How often are you online and when?: Well I am almost always on.

Is this character your main character?: Nope.

RP:

Eric Westlake

How old are you?:

Human

Sword

Cleanse the human lands from undead scum

Restore Human lands to their lost glory

As a free soul Eric spent most of his earlier days wandering around the world until he was asked to join the Imperial Rangers. After they were disbanded,he Vanished into the forests for many years until Faramith Greyhame once again called him to serve. His entire family died in foolish wars waged by the empire.

Loyal and Hardworking

OOC:

Minecraft Name:

matty998

Skype?:

matti.w4

Do you have teamspeak?:

yes

Timezone:

UTC+2

Everyday 

Yes

RP:

What is your name friend?: Ulfric Greyhame

How old are you?: 23

What blood courses through your veins? (Race):  Human

What is your preferred weapon?: The Bow

What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?: Clean the Undeads from the Human lands

What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?: Free the Human's lost forts from the Undead

Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history): Ulfric Was born by Eraborn Greyhame and Ruby Roseblosome. He was kidnapped from his mother and one of her mothers, he does not know that, Eraborn decided not to say that because he would be physically harmed. For the first years he was a happy little boy untill his father with his new wife made a little girl who would be called Alice. Ulfric was jeallous at her because she had the most attention because it was the first lady at the house. Ulfric at the age of 17 Left his house and step mother, he said at the door as he opens it slowly. "Mother, Father... you might not give me the attention I needed but I will make myself a name, become a noble man and higher tittle than you Father". Then he left the house. Months later he found Oren or what ever is left from Oren... and entered the Crow Regiment. One day he noticed that a lot of people were holding forks and pitch forks, he knew it was a rebellion... He fought at that day but nothing changed, the city of Petrus has been given to Renatus and thats how Oren fell... He looked Petrus for a last time, like he was never going to see the city again. His uncle Faramith told him about the Winchester and their plans, he decided to follow the Winchesters and they rewarded him with high rewards for his efforts. But one day a new war came... the Invictusian War, a band of merre mercenaries who think they could beat a whole County. The war ended Winchesters had the most victories, but ever since the Winchesters are nowhere to find... The Hanovers took the leads of the county and the rest Winchester lands, their cousins. Ever since Ulfric is searching for his future wife who will be loyal to him and otherwise.

How would you describe yourself?: Smart, a good fighter and a fine bowman

OOC:

Minecraft Name: DatGreekBoy

Skype?: you have it

Timezone: GMT 

How often are you online and when?: Most of the day

The knight looks to you nodding. He beckons you to follow him. Upon arrival of the gates, you would look up to see the city of Dragonspeak resting on the frosty plateau. The gates creek open as you are met with stares of men bearing the Crimson Tabard. The guiding knights puts forth a dismissive hand,

"He's one of us."

The concerned stare of the men turn into warming smiles as they give you a fond salute. The knight continues to lead you through Dragonspeak. The citizens of the hold are hard at work, but still there is a strong presence of laughter and merriment. Your feet beat across the stone of the bridge as you enter the stronghold. The halls seem endless as you are led deeper into the keep. The knight finally stops before a humble door. His hand motions you to open it. 

As the door creeks open, you glance forward to be met with the warming gaze of the green eyed Relinator,

RP:

What is your name friend?: Marelon Erret

How old are you?:17

What is your preferred weapon?: I use with normal sword and a bow.

What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?: I wanna just join it I might tell my friends I fought well with others enemys or with undeads.

What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?: I wanna to deafet all the undeads so we could live in peace once more again.

Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history): I was born somewhere near Petrus. I moved with my familys to other village I was thought to cut trees as lumberjack. After that I was going for some adventure. When I come back at home I heard my familys are all dead and I wanna to know it why. Then I come to Dragon's peak to join this guild.

How would you describe yourself?: I always wearing behind my back a bow on the right side I'm wearing a sword just in case I am tall 6,1 got a red eyes and black hair.

If you are not a warrior then what position are you striving for? I could be a helpful as lumberjack. I love to help others if the need eny help. But it doesn't mean I am not really good with fighting and I must learn many other things.

OOC:

Minecraft Name: changmintvxq

Skype?: changmintvxq

Do you have teamspeak?: yes. But I rather use skype.

Timezone: GMT+1

How often are you online and when?: Well I am almost always on.

Is this character your main character?: Nope.

"He's one of us."

RP:

Eric Westlake

How old are you?:

Human

Sword

Cleanse the human lands from undead scum

Restore Human lands to their lost glory

As a free soul Eric spent most of his earlier days wandering around the world until he was asked to join the Imperial Rangers. After they were disbanded,he Vanished into the forests for many years until Faramith Greyhame once again called him to serve. His entire family died in foolish wars waged by the empire.

Loyal and Hardworking

OOC:

Minecraft Name:

matty998

Skype?:

matti.w4

Do you have teamspeak?:

yes

Timezone:

UTC+2

Everyday 

Yes

"He's one of us."

RP:
What is your name friend?: Ser Brennen Roost.
How old are you?: In my late twenties.
What blood courses through your veins? (Race): Heartlander.
What is your preferred weapon?: Bastard sword.
What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?: I wish to bring my blade and shield to fight the undead alongside worthy warriors.
What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?: Glory on the battlefield. 
Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history): My father was a mercenary who fought in the Red Realm Wars, he was the bastard of Romulus Nicator of House Visconti-Nicator. After my father was injured in the Red Realm my family fell into despair and I cared for us with mercenary work. I soon found myself in the service of Roy Carrion and was knighted for my service in battle. I was reknighted by Edmund Horen after the fall of Oren. 
How would you describe yourself?: Politically inclined, smart, and very skilled in the art of war. 

OOC:
Minecraft Name: ryanheff74
Skype?:  U have it
Timezone: EST
How often are you online and when?: Depends
Is this character your main character?: No

RP:
What is your name friend?: Ser Brennen Roost.
How old are you?: In my late twenties.
What blood courses through your veins? (Race): Heartlander.
What is your preferred weapon?: Bastard sword.
What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?: I wish to bring my blade and shield to fight the undead alongside worthy warriors.
What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?: Glory on the battlefield. 
Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history): My father was a mercenary who fought in the Red Realm Wars, he was the bastard of Romulus Nicator of House Visconti-Nicator. After my father was injured in the Red Realm my family fell into despair and I cared for us with mercenary work. I soon found myself in the service of Roy Carrion and was knighted for my service in battle. I was reknighted by Edmund Horen after the fall of Oren. 
How would you describe yourself?: Politically inclined, smart, and very skilled in the art of war. 

OOC:
Minecraft Name: ryanheff74
Skype?:  U have it
Timezone: EST
How often are you online and when?: Depends
Is this character your main character?: No

"He's one of us."

RP:

What is your name friend?: Minus SIlverblade

How old are you?: 20

What is your preferred weapon?: Great Sword and A Long Bow

What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?: To fight for a loyal cause.

What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?:Become second in command.

Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history):Was raised with great ties to his family and to the church. Was taught how to fight.

How would you describe yourself?:Quite quiet. But strives to destroy his enemies in the field of combat.

OOC:

Minecraft Name: moosehunter123

Skype?: you got it

Timezone: Moutian Time

How often are you online and when?: Alot.

Is this character your main character?: Yup

RP:

What is your name friend?: Minus SIlverblade

How old are you?: 20

What is your preferred weapon?: Great Sword and A Long Bow

What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?: To fight for a loyal cause.

What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?:Become second in command.

Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history):Was raised with great ties to his family and to the church. Was taught how to fight.

How would you describe yourself?:Quite quiet. But strives to destroy his enemies in the field of combat.

OOC:

Minecraft Name: moosehunter123

Skype?: you got it

Timezone: Moutian Time

How often are you online and when?: Alot.

Is this character your main character?: Yup

"He's one of us."

RP:

What is your name friend?:Shilo Blythe

How old are you?:23

What blood courses through your veins? (Race):Human

What is your preferred weapon?:Bow

*If you are not a fighter then what position are you striving for? Fighter

What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?: To fight against the Undead

What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?: I wish to battle by the side of my brothers in arms

Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history):It is the 21th of Malin's Welcome, 1480. My name is Shilo Blythe, and I live in one of the many outlining villages of Petrus. I live with my father and mother, I’m nothing special and even worth less regard. I ply my trade to the various odd jobs of the town, earning and contributing to my family household.

It is the 22nd of Malin’s Welcome, 1480. I’m worried, there’s trouble brewing, I’ve heard rumor of Iblees and its servants. I don’t think our village could hold off an attack, it chills me to the bone to think that all this could end. I shan’t shirk my duties, I’ll put all that to the back of my head.

It is the 23ird of Malin’s Welcome, 1480. With the more potent of attacks held at bay by the Orenian, forces the village has been left untouched, well with all the exception of trade. Everything is being held at Petrus, and we cannot cross the roads without attack from bandit and cultist alike. It’s a difficult time.

It is the 24th of Malin’s Welcome, 1480. It isn’t looking good, food and other resources have dried up, we’re at the brink. I’ve heard my parent’s talking, they can’t sustain another mouth to feed in the house. I’ll be sent away, I don’t hold it against them, these are difficult times and maybe I’ll make a better life for myself elsewhere. I guess as once I read in a book “This is where the journey truly begins”.

How would you describe yourself?:A tall lanky man with a bushy growth of hair that rounds the upper lip and crawls down the chin, with brown hair that reaches his shoulders.

OOC:

Minecraft Name:tlkqx

Skype?:quinsbot

Do you have teamspeak?: i think

Timezone:

How often are you online and when?: when i can

Is this character your main character?:yes

RP:

What is your name friend?:Shilo Blythe

How old are you?:23

What blood courses through your veins? (Race):Human

What is your preferred weapon?:Bow

*If you are not a fighter then what position are you striving for? Fighter

What makes you desire to bear the Crimson Tabard?: To fight against the Undead

What do you wish to achieve (Goals)?: I wish to battle by the side of my brothers in arms

Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Character history):It is the 21th of Malin's Welcome, 1480. My name is Shilo Blythe, and I live in one of the many outlining villages of Petrus. I live with my father and mother, I’m nothing special and even worth less regard. I ply my trade to the various odd jobs of the town, earning and contributing to my family household.

It is the 22nd of Malin’s Welcome, 1480. I’m worried, there’s trouble brewing, I’ve heard rumor of Iblees and its servants. I don’t think our village could hold off an attack, it chills me to the bone to think that all this could end. I shan’t shirk my duties, I’ll put all that to the back of my head.

It is the 23ird of Malin’s Welcome, 1480. With the more potent of attacks held at bay by the Orenian, forces the village has been left untouched, well with all the exception of trade. Everything is being held at Petrus, and we cannot cross the roads without attack from bandit and cultist alike. It’s a difficult time.

It is the 24th of Malin’s Welcome, 1480. It isn’t looking good, food and other resources have dried up, we’re at the brink. I’ve heard my parent’s talking, they can’t sustain another mouth to feed in the house. I’ll be sent away, I don’t hold it against them, these are difficult times and maybe I’ll make a better life for myself elsewhere. I guess as once I read in a book “This is where the journey truly begins”.

How would you describe yourself?:A tall lanky man with a bushy growth of hair that rounds the upper lip and crawls down the chin, with brown hair that reaches his shoulders.

OOC:

Minecraft Name:tlkqx

Skype?:quinsbot

Do you have teamspeak?: i think

Timezone:

How often are you online and when?: when i can

Is this character your main character?:yes

"He's one of us."