Warclaim (The Fall Of Invictus)

Ulfric Greyhame

Draydon's county leader, lord Dain Hanover, with Baron Greyhame all sit at the main hall enjoying their meal along with the bannermen, then suddenly one of their spies arrives upon his horse. "My Lords, he said while at the same time he catches his breath. I have news about an old enemy of these lands, Invictus company is sharping their swords and cleaning their shields once more, against you my Lords. They might be mercenaries and having contracts but I heard no such thing of a contract against them my Lords." Dain Hanover looks Ulfric at the eye and Ulfric otherwise, then Ulfric Rises his voice towards the Bannermen and Lord Dain. "Men of Draydon County it seems the enemy is planning to attack us, but this time, Ulfric raises his voice louder, I say this time! We will make the first move and make sure this time those savages will end up with no lands! For lord Hanover!” Women and men started to sing war songs. Commander Jason Blade, a man of trustness started to train the bannermen and prepare them for the upcoming siege. Ulfric was honored to lead the assault and the rewards were told to be big and mighty. The blacksmiths started smithing swords and armour. The Craftsmen started to craft bows and arrows, the bannermen where finnaly ready for the assault.

OOC:

WARCLAIM

Type of Battle

Siege

(Battle via Land)

Time & Date

Tuesday 30th (4pm est)

Manpower

Attackers:

Hanovers+ Allies

Defenders:

Invictus+ Allies

Location and Boundaries:

At their  castle called Kythera and around their town.

((Sorry for the color mistakes and line number, its my first warclaim, thanks. ALL ALLIES AND OF HANOVERS MEET UP AT KAROVIA ONE HOUR BEFORE THE BATTLE, THANKS!))

Lucius Tython shakes his head chuckling. He stands up from his chair look around his men. His words cut through the air.

"Brothers! Today marks a terrible day! The Invictis have begun harassing our allies against the Undead! They attempt to thwart our progress against this evil menace! I am unhappy to say this but we must take the day off to extinguish their failed attempts of destroying our fellow bringers of light, the Hanovers! They shall feel the wrath of the Order! Only then can we continue our work in solace by mankind!"

Lucius raises his fist in the air. The knights begin their chants "Aoooooh! Aoooooh! Aoooooh!"

Dunrid shakes his head as he hears this. He sends a message to the leader, Lord Hanover. "I be Dunrid, leada' of da Westwood Companeh, contact meh if ya need soldiers for ya side."

As he is reading Dunrid's words nods, saying

"Aye my friend I will send a letter to you, your help will not be forgotten,

"Slay the invictus and give me my ****ing castle back."

Marvin cheers, raising Ashcrowned, his poleaxe, into the air.

"Mi halp latz...." Shreck mutters quietly before roaring "Skah duh Inviktuz kuhntz!" with a flash of rage

Goktar, the Dominus of the Uruks, rallies together the Wargoths and Uruk soldiers preparing for war. He lets loose a warcry. 

"IB AM TIK TU ZPYLL BLUUD AGH FLAT DEEZ INVIKTUZ KUNTZ!"

Yimatu nods thoughtfully to himself before composing a short letter to Baron Greyhame.

"I see this as an opportunity for our people to hone their skills, such a menace to our allies stopping the advancement of the Betrayer's hordes should not, and will not stand. THe Laurir'ker shall aid you in your conquest."

"War brews..."

The bronze armored figure sighs.

"Constantly... On and off."

He paces the bridge which overlooks the eastern sea.

"These Descendants lack a sense of reason, it is a repeat of that day so many years ago.."

He huffs out a thick blast of black smoke from his helmet, his red eyes fixated upon the horizon.

"How much longer will it be before this world succumbs to complete annihilation as well?"

Breathing shallowly, he turns and walks back to his home.

"Their destruction will be of no business to me... Should they die, their accursed monks will bring them back from the cold grasp of death itself."

He slams the steel and iron doors of his fortress, descending into the earth with a growl.

"I would recommend they stay from my land."

This warclaim shall be delayed for a minimum of a week. There was no where near enough time between the posting and assigned time of the battle for everyone to get the heads up and to make plans; as well, you've yet gathered the population of GMs to oversee the ordeal, thus must wait. I am willing to be one of them. :P That is all, but sorry for having to expand the wait. Invictus has to have a chance.

Yes but postponing it by a week is more then enough time. If the invictus are not active then its their fault not ours. I remember you had to give them a minimum of 3 days, not a whole week.