Cerecrop - Playable Character

CalebTheCaveman

Cerecrop

Half Snake - Half Human

This would be a playable character much like the others, with three sub-races. These serpent beings cannot be within cold areas for very long. Although not needing a lot of food, if meat isn't consumed it can sicken them. These creatures are very intelligent and manipulative. They often end up being evil, but some end up good.

1. Basakin -Warrior
  • Anywhere from 5-7 feet tall full grown
  • Fang length 2-4 inch fangs
  • Muscular build
  1. Mamba - Speed
  • Anwhere from 4-6 feet tall full grown
  • Fang Length 2-3 inch fangs
  • Lighter build
  • Diligent
  •  Quick
  1. Boakin - Work
  • Anwhere from 5-6 feet tall full grown
  • Fang length 1-3 inch fangs
  • Thick scales for carrying and working.
  • Stockier than normally
  • Jobs typically: Carpenter, Lumberjack,and Miner

Language/Accent

The Cerecrops speak in a soothing yet disturbing tone. When speaking they may refer to the other person as "Dear" "Young Man" or "Young Woman". They speak in a soft tone and drag out their s's (I.E. "Come withhh me dear, I know where you can find sssome food". The following vocabulary would be useful when roleplaying as a Cerecrop

When indirectly addressing someone the Cerecrop will use this list of vocabulary (I.E. "Thhhat iss my Fassa." or "He iss just a Manassa". (Almost like unacquainted person)).

Fassa - Father 

Massa - Mother

bassa - Brother

Sassa - Sister

Nassa - Uncle

Assa - Aunt

Gassa - Son

Hassa - Daughter

Frassa - Friend

Enassa - Enemy

Neutral Male - Manssa

Neutral Female - Femassa

When directly addressing someone a Cerecrop will use this list of vocabulary (I.E. "Wass Fassa, I willll take care of the Enassa." or "Welcss Dwassa and Essa to my hommme!"

Fassa - Father 

Massa - Mother

bassa - Brother

Sassa - Sister

Nassa - Uncle

Assa - Aunt

Gassa - Son

Hassa - Daughter

Dwarf(Dwarves) - Dwassa(Dwassen)

Elf(Elves) - Essa(Essen)

Kharajyr(Kharajyrs) - Khassa(Khassen)

Human(Humans) - Hassa(Hassen)

Orc(orcs) - Orassa(Orassen)

Cerecrop - (Cerecrops) - Snassa(Snassen)

Yes - Wass

No - Nass

Maybe - Mawss

Later - Lawss

Hello - Hellss

Welcome - Welcss

Leave - Lanss

Goodbye - Gooss

Now - Nowss

You got one big fat flaw with the entire idea, LotC already has to many races, it'd be an unwise decision to split up the player base any further, -1

You got one big fat flaw with the entire idea, LotC already has to many races, it'd be an unwise decision to split up the player base any further, -1

I respect your opinion, but diversity helps with roleplay. That's just my opinion.

The idea of a snake people is really cool! But..LotC, like Trav said, has too many races already. Good idea though!

Event race perhaps? We have spiderlings (hybrid between people and spiders) and deer people (forgot the name of Keem's thingo), so I don't see why not snake people.

I'm sorry to say that this lore has been Denied.

The lore does not state enough for a new race to be accepted. A lot lot more would have to be written for the admins to even consider it.