The Dead March

Sky

Damien of the Dread Knights finishes his regular march of the swamp, entering into the hold of Embermoore and eyeing those who have gathered, a rather small gathering of seven adherent’s and with a firm confirmation of the security of the swamp, he marches into the main keep and into the study of the Gravelord. Around a bone trimmed table stands; Gravelord Vinzakura, The Dread Regent, Heinrich and Nicholas. Upon the table lays several documents, sprawled over the surface and the most noticeable document would be that of a map of the swamp with red circles, inside of which are written numbers.

“The deed. Is done.” the pained echo of Damien emits from his now hollow suit of armour.

“You have done well my knight.” The Dread Regent returns, before awaiting Vinzakura’s command.

“Let us show them but a small piece of our power.”

Around the swamp, a great fog begins to sweep in and dark shadows of figures begin to show themselves. As if marching towards the green and life driven world, quite a contrast to what lurks within the swamp. Before anything is realized, a large screech emits from the swamp, alerting many people’s attention to the swamp and to the dark figures approaching the land.

OOC:

Warclaim

Type of Battle:

Skirmish

Time & Date:

17th of January | 5pm Pacific

Manpower:

Attackers:

The Adherency of Immortui + Allies

Defenders:

Laurehlin + Allies

The red leafed forest.

Terms:

Attacker Victory:

If the defenders are all killed or driven out of the battle area.

Defender Victory:

If the attackers are all killed or driven out of the battle area.

Rewards:

Attacker Victory:

Winning one of the needed skirmishes for a siege upon the city.

Defender Victory:

Laurehlin may not be warclaimed for a month.

Rules:

Server rules apply (Duh.)

No team killing

No falsifying status

No salty attitudes

No PvP inclined plugins

Edited by ˢᵏʸ

Marvin's eyes turn to the swamp, a chill spattering across his chest and a light cringe overtaking his shoulders.

He sharpens his sword and sees to it that his coat of brigandine armor is mended. His home fills with noise, mainly the screech of sharpening steel and the hustle and bustle of a strange preparation...

I'm not going to accept a warclaim where of a player run cult performing a conquest/take over on a major racial nation capital.

I also am hesitate to cooperate with this warclaim due to what I suspect will be an unfair use of tech team sponsored PVP plugins. While you have powerful users of dark arts on your side, we have Druidic Hierophants, Multiple Ascended as well as Mages who've been at it for years IRL. If you receive a plugin to fight with then it is only fair we do too.

This is my official response and if you wish to speak further on this you have my skype.

Raenor begins to walk out of the Druid's Grove before he hears the sound, his twists his whole body around putting a firm grasp onto his sword. He squints in the direction of the screech.

"Tha' aint good..."

I'm not going to accept a warclaim where of a player run cult performing a conquest/take over on a major racial nation capital.

I also am hesitate to cooperate with this warclaim due to what I suspect will be an unfair use of tech team sponsored PVP plugins. While you have powerful users of dark arts on your side, we have Druidic Hierophants, Multiple Ascended as well as Mages who've been at it for years IRL. If you receive a plugin to fight with then it is only fair we do too.

This is my official response and if you wish to speak further on this you have my skype.

I will respond to this and then take you into a Skype group.

It's a little unfair to simple not accept simply because we are a player run cult. What makes us different? You are a player run city, hardly a nation unless numbers count then, can we be counted as a nation? We have similar numbers.

Also, what do you mean an unfair use of tech team sponsored PvP plugins? Yes we have powerful users of Dark Arts and you have powerful users of Light Arts and Nature Arts, etc. We don't have a plugin, who ever told you that we do is lying and you shouldn't believe that.

-snip-

Warclaim doesn't say they're going to conquer the city/take over the plot. It says 'conquest/siege' at the top but that's a lie. If you read the 'Attacker Victory' section, it states the cultists will sack/raid/burn/pillage/whatever the city and capture Art, not take the land.

(( Curiousity brings this to mind: If art is slain in battle is it possible to capture him, or must one take out his forces and spare him?

Lori Ireheart looks to Zahrer, and scratches his head.

"Do te' realise what te' jus' did?"

Heial sighs, leaning on a fencepost as the Swamp explodes with light.

"We're kind enough to not hunt this ilk to extinction and how are we repaid? Clearly we haven't gotten the message across that, no matter how many times they try this, they will always fail."

Edits have been made.

Warclaim

Type of Battle:

Skirmish

Time & Date:

17th of January | 5pm Pacific

Manpower:

Attackers:

The Adherency of Immortui + Allies

Defenders:

Laurehlin + Allies

The red leafed forest.

Terms:

Attacker Victory:

If the defenders are all killed or driven out of the battle area.

Defender Victory:

If the attackers are all killed or driven out of the battle area.

Rewards:

Attacker Victory:

Winning one of the needed skirmishes for a siege upon the city.

Defender Victory:

Laurehlin may not be warclaimed for a month.

Rules:

Server rules apply (Duh.)

No team killing

No falsifying status

No salty attitudes

No PvP inclined plugins