Sign in to follow this  
SmartScout

(Support) Is There I Way That I Or A Mod Could Edit My Sub Race

I have a new elvish persona, and I put him as an elf. However, I would like to change him to the wood elf sub race. Could I do it or would I have to put in a mod request?

You can do that in modreqs, yes. Put up a mod req via /modreq in the server. Give it time maybe.

OOHHH I thought you meant in rp :) if it's for ooc persona bugs yeah a gm can easily fix that for you. 

I created a persona in game as a general "elf". I decided to settle in Leylin and wanted to be a wood elf sub race. If there is a difference between the mod req process for that and one made on the fourms, I would like to know. Thanks for all the help.

SmartScout, on 09 Jan 2015 - 8:04 PM, said:

I created a persona in game as a general "elf". I decided to settle in Leylin and wanted to be a wood elf sub race. If there is a difference between the mod req process for that and one made on the fourms, I would like to know. Thanks for all the help.

The difference between the two is substantial in terms of time management.

As stated by Squeak, doing a /modreq in-game is a far better solution for a GM is more likely to /check modreqs than they are to browse the support section.

Is there a difference?

Yes, one is on the forums and takes longer to solve. You won't be penalized for creating a support thread on the forums and one in-game.

Yeah mate, hop on the server and type;

/modreq Please change my race to: Wood Elf.

and hit enter, then wait for a Global Moderator to help you!

This players questions have been answered and the situation resolved.

Should you wish to have this reopened, please PM me your reasons why it should be so.