[Lore] Faerie Truffles

1. Potions can be forced

2. You're breaking lore of equivalent exchange by removing mass or volume or whatever by shrinking someone

3. Ever seen all those ideas of people wanting to completely change their looks? This is a lot worse than many others that have been denied.

Something might be whimsical but if it's clearly very easily abused, lore breaking, and extreme powerful, then it can not be accepted.

Sorry to butt in buuut...

1. Offered a way out if folks felt OOCly uncomfortable drinking the potion.

2. Can't you, like, make a homunculus out of a bunch of herbs and spices...? Heck... how does my druid magic even work!? How do we instantly grow full grown oaks out of the dirt!? That's always freaked me out... I don't think server lore's ever abided by the laws of physics...

3. Uhm... This only makes you shorter... Nuthin' else...

Mind you, i'm not exactly arguing with this lore getting denied, it was simply a lighthearted proposal (remember beardmancy?) since a bunch of folks liked the concept, I think some folks just wanted a vacation from the serious drama of biggun RP, to just muck around as a lil'un for a while, I thought it'd be fun to give them that. Now, I would be willing to make changes like drastically extending how long it takes to shrink, or adding some bit that prevents the potion from being used repeatedly (Like building up an immunity or some bs), but only if the LMs really think it'd be worthwhile and wanted, if not, it's their job, I won't argue with their decisions.

Halflings have never been fond of lore anyways. 

Geh, no more debating xD

Unfortunately, even if I fixed the potion’s weak points,  or even if I took it outside of alchemy lore and made it, like, a disease or something, according to what Jist's told me, I don’t think this kinda lore’s gonna get approved anytime soon. As he put it “changing shape drastically has never been very well viewed by the LMs”, so as fun as it would be to have shrinking potions, it just doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen, really sorry, you’ll have to become a Halfling the old fashion way.

Nobody go moving this topic to the denied forums yet though. In loving memoriam to the greatest addition to alchemy lore that never was, I’m slashing the potion nonsense to solely propose the one, useless earth regent. Thanks again for all the support, I hope you’ll all join me in eating ridiculous amounts of these truffles to honor their fallen comrade.

After the removal of the potion from the lore, this lore has been Accepted!

Enjoy being tiny.