[Shelved][Lore] The Notes Of Kalameet Izalith - The Holocron & Lexicon

Moot

I remember darkdragon getting bitched at for stealing someone else art work. 

TFW People keep getting us confused. I didn't do it :c

On topic, though.

This seems really, really cool. Can't see it doing anything harmful to LoTC.

+1 from me.

Also I expect this to cause Haelun'or to turn into hollywood and use these to provide quality motion pictures for the rest of the world.

Love this, getting some really neat science-fantasy vibes. Really hope this and stuff like this gets accepted, seeing technology progress could be really interesting. 1+

(Posting from phone so I can't quote, but) Lmao Primrose I don't think you know what you're talking about, the Lexicon's from TES aren't that similar to the lexicon described here.

Also, Morrowind did it first. You can't disregard lore just because it isn't completely original, if that were the case we'd have to throw out the server's creation lore, and pretty much everything else too!

I remember discussing this with Moogs a while back. All of my yes.

I, too, must share Gaius'opinion regarding this kind of technology and how other settings had implemented it. The Dwemer were a fantastic concept and I was intrigued by the manner in which their advances tied in with the TES setting. Do you plan on making these lexicons and the like similar to Dwemer technology, with this magical-tech idea?

I, too, must share Gaius'opinion regarding this kind of technology and how other settings had implemented it. The Dwemer were a fantastic concept and I was intrigued by the manner in which their advances tied in with the TES setting. Do you plan on making these lexicons and the like similar to Dwemer technology, with this magical-tech idea?

That's the inspiration, and goal. I'd love to have some vague ancient tech' which was never discovered, by players. They can't even understand most of it, but it's an anomaly in itself. Here's hoping!

This lore has been Accepted!

Lore has been shelved and moved to the appropriate subforum. If you have questions about why this specific lore has been shelved, please contact an ST Manager or the ST Administrator.