Welcome To The Jungle

Goldrim

4iY8XdY.png

Urolem and Urim are seen squatted down between the jungle’s foliage, the two look down at the map the Rex has given them and nod in unison. Shortly after they quickly scurry back to the city in order to gather their chosen 20, the warband of Orcs ready their blades, spears and axes as they head out towards the bordering island, preparing themselves to ambush the foreign region and it's inhabitants.

OOC:

Warclaim

Type of Battle:

Conquest, ambush.

Time & Date:

Saturday the 14th of February, 6pm EST.

Manpower: 20 on each side.

Attackers:

Orcish Warband

Defenders:

Thesserion[?]

Thesserion[?]

Terms:

Attacker Victory:

If the defenders are all killed or driven out of the battle area.

Defender Victory:

If the attackers are all killed or driven out of the battle area.

Rewards:

Attacker Victory:

Conquest of the region.

Defender Victory:

Region may not be warclaimed for a month by the Orcs

Rules:

Server rules apply

No falsifying status

UxEibxR.png

aTMsYrC.png

Shreck'Dom slowly trudges behind Urolem in the warband, leaning closer to the renown shaman he quietly murmurs, "Lez tayk diz swump fur Krugmar, Laklul agh duh Rex willz et brudda."

(( By definition it's a swamp you silly salamander :I))

We got fun and games.

We got everything you want honey.

Thud... Thud... Thud.. Uruks and goblins gape at the sight of Wun, resting a humongous warhammer on his shoulders. A booming chortle can be heard from the giant as he looks into the jungle. "Wun pwepeyd, bruddahz."

Gorgron's raises his axe to the sky as he shouts. "Wi tayke id day bai day!"

Zar'roc arrives close behind Shreck'Dom. With his pole-arm sheathed proudly upon his back along with his spiked shield. He stays quiet, and keeps a very vigilant, watchful eye on the jungle line.

((While I am not the owner of the region, RPly I am the Master of Arms to the group, and would deny this war-claim for a few reasons..

1. I do not feel there is enough background to give any RP reason for attacking,

2. You chose a holiday for the attack.. I will not assume this was on purpose, but I personally will not be available that day for obvious reasons,

3. It does not seem to be enough time to plan out the event, at-least for us. We have many people in many time-zones, some of which we have to contact and ask to be available in possibly the middle of the night on Saturday, or even early Sunday morning, which we cannot do to some people.

None of these are personal towards any one of you attacking, I hope that none of you feel what way to this, it is merely my opinion, and would gladly accept a proper war-claim if it were up to me, fight on Uruk brothers.))

((We are Norse Pagans in CKII; we have an automatic subjugation casus belli on all our neighbours.

Oh yeah, bloodlust and new wave of Orcish nationalism from the new Rex

Obviously times and dates would be up for negotiation))

Brennen helps Marvin pen a letter to the attackers.

((I am quite confused as to why Valentine's Day was chosen.. I feel that the date being up to debate is an understatement, it almost is nessesary to be changed.. Me nor many other people want to choose to take time out for this on such an occasion, I only say this from speaking to my pears of Thess on their opinion of the date..

EDITED

Also, as for your RP reason, as I do understand your reasoning, it was not previously stated really at all in the war-claim, giving us no subjection to understand that reason..))