Cactus Green

Another commonly smoked herb, cactus green gets its name from the color of the plant and the plant itself that is harvested in order to get the herb. Cactus green is commonly smoked in rolled paper, however some users prefer to smoke it in a pipe. Cactus green is a mind-altering herb and is known to be addictive. It is most similar to modern-day marijuana. It is sometimes noted for its distinct smell. Cactus green is represented by the cactus green block in Minecraft.

Cactus green is harvested from the cactus plant itself, which can only be grown in the harshest deserts. The hot weather, burning sun and lack of water cause the plant to grow slowly, however they are a necessity for the plant to grow correctly. After the cactus has been grown, it can be harvested by cutting the cactus just above its base, similar to pipeweed. After the cactus has been successfully harvested, it can be heated up in a furnace or fireplace to turn the cactus to a mushy, softer substance. This substance can then be rolled in paper or shoved in a pipe to be burned and inhaled, causing a sort of euphoria for the user after some time.

Cactus green is most commonly smoked by Orcs, since their homelands are known to be a fitting climate to grow the plant. The herb is very addictive when commonly used, however it has no strong affect on those who use it time-to-time. The body can build up a resistance to the herb after strong use, forcing the user to smoke more to reach the desirable high.

- cmack1028, 2013

Cactus Green

oIiSRxL.png

(( The following post is read in a Gobo's journal. Written in English for ease. ))

Cactus Green. Cactus Green was given to us by the will of the great spirit Betharuz. The purpose, to mend our spirituality and become closer to the spirits and our great ancestors. But yet, despite this great purpose, very little is known about this gift. We use it during rituals, and gatherings but we don't really appreciate it. Such a gracious gift from our guiders  being so under appreciated. This heedlessness will disgust the spirits, and they'll grow upset in due time. We shall show gratitude to the spirits, and take more pride in this gift, to explore it and understand more of it.

So, me took it upon meself, out of my respect, appreciation, and will to the spirits to find out more about this important gift to us. Doing so, will allow us, the Orcs of the War Uzg, to use this gift more efficiently, to create a better bond of communication between us and the spirits, allowing us to fulfill their biddings and trials.

As soon as me could, me began to grow many cacti. Me think me may've pleased the spirit Ublulhar, because quickly my cacti began to grow, and prosper swiftly. From small ball cactus, to large, proud tree cactus. After many days of trying and testing the fruits of my labor, me found out something interesting. Cactus Green comes in two varieties...

Sativnubobo

((Sat-eev-nub-oh-bo))

7zLQ4mR.png

Cactus: Smaller, ball cactus

Grows: In small groups/bundles

Traits:

• Lighter colors
  • Faster growth
  • Easy to burn into cactus green
  • More cacti in bundle = more green

Effects:

• Increased concentration
  • Perfect ratio of creativity and productivity
  • A calm feeling
  • Head high
  • Cerebral
  • Relaxed
  • Relieves stress 
  • Combats depression

Sativnubobo comes from the small, bundled up ball cactus.

The more cacti, the more product you can extract. This cactus

green gives more of a calming feeling, and a head high. Perfect

for social activity, and rituals due to how it allows you to still be able

to think clearly. Uplifting and energetic, this cactus green is perfect

for day time use.

Indibublog

((In-duh-bub-log))       

jFMHACh.png

Cactus: Large, tree cactus

Grows: In large, singular plants 

Traits:        

• Darker Color

• Longer growth

• Larger plant

• Harder to burn

• More pungent smell

Effects:     

• Laziness

• Increased appetite

• An entire body high

• Very deep relaxation

• Helps sleep

• Pain + Nausea + Stress + Anxiety relief

Indibublog comes from large, tree cactus. Rather

strenuous to extract, but entirely worth it. This type of

cactus green is much more potent then its Sativnubobo

counter type. This cactus green gives a very deep, relaxed 

and mending feeling, a body high. Preferred for night time use

due to it being able to be used as a sleep aid. Relaxing and

euphoric, this cactus green is perfect for night time use.

Such an amazing realization. Orcs, Gobos, and even Ologs of the like have been using cactus green for many centuries now, and to think that this has just be discovered now... But not only does it go deeper than just two archetypes. Each archetype does have its own massive group of special types. Not only just different effects, but different colors, tastes, flavors, etc. Me've compiled a small list of certain strands me found...

(( Very short list of Orcish strains. Just for an example. ))

Gorkil Wisdom

Cactus: Sativnubobo 

Traits:

• Average Sativnubobo traits

Effects:

• Sharply increases focus

• Calming

• Relaxing

Gorkil Wisdom, the perfect type of Sativnubobo for rituals and gatherings. Allowing you to think straight and rationally, but also give the user a nice relaxed feeling. This strain gives no cotton mouth, but does give the user slightly dry eyes.

Lur Ambition

Cactus: Sativnubobo

Traits:

• Average Sativnubobo traits

Effects:

• Very Sharply increased focus

• Very energizing

• mind clearing

Lur Ambition, nearly the opposite of Indibublog. Gives the user a very energized, and mind clearing feeling. Able to think extraordinarily clearly, and focus without having that lazy feeling. The user of Lur Ambition will be able to accomplish many things while on it, while with other strands you'll just be tired etc.

Pushdug'buub

Cactus: Indibublog

Traits:

• VERY pungent smell

• Very potent effects

Effects:

• Dry eyes

• Awful cotton mouth

Pushdug'buub translates roughly to "Stinky pig". Quite the accurate name due to the very pungent smell of this strain. The effects of this strain are very strong, but it also gives you awful cotton mouth and dry eyes. Intended for singular, nightly use.

Thunder Krug

Cactus: Indibublog

Traits:

• Has enough potency to kill a small Halfling

• Incredibly strong effects

• Small purple pieces

Effects:

• Strong effects

• See colors

• Cotton Mouth

The legendary Thunder Krug. Has the potency to kill a small Halfling. One of the strongest Orcish strains and is incredibly hard to produce. Often maintenance and the perfect atmosphere for the tree cactus is needed for this strain. Too much of this and you'll find yourself falling into a long, deep sleep.

There's still much to find about this gift from the spirits. Me'll do more searching of this.

*The following were some excerpts from a Gobo's journal*

Final OOC Notes:

In no way is this supposed to be 'trolly' or anything

The whole reason for this is to add more in depth Roleplay to cactus green. Maybe even decrease some of the "420 blze it" trolling and add some sociable passive-Roleplay. Hopefully even add some market buying/selling business Roleplay.

Will add more strains/information later.

Suggestions please!

You realize that it's literally just weed right? You shouldn't try and sophisticate something that's simple as weed.

I'm quite aware, just like what the quote at the top states. This whole thing is basically just branching it out more realistically. Like how in real life there is Sativa and Indica, both with their own personal traits, strains etcetera. 

First, if you add Holy Kush, that would be amazing! :D 

It was made in rp before..... don't tell the lm's.

Also, egie, there are three types of Kush that are farmed by the uruks, I will get you the official names later. Smooth Bison Ride is one i believe.

As kushgoth of the uzg, I deem this worthy.

10/10 +1

There is also Blue Berry-something.

First, if you add Holy Kush, that would be amazing! :D 

It was made in rp before..... don't tell the lm's.

Also, egie, there are three types of Kush that are farmed by the uruks, I will get you the official names later. Smooth Bison Ride is one i believe.

Give me the details of each and I'll make sure to post them in c:

Can rename it kush?

No Dom strain? Hrmpf! 

(This is the part were you make one, maybe it makes you really violent? Yub?)

No Dom strain? Hrmpf! 

(This is the part were you make one, maybe it makes you really violent? Yub?)

( Sure, Dom Dishonor sounds rad.

Nah I'll see what I can do )

( Sure, Dom Dishonor sounds rad.

Nah I'll see what I can do )

LAT SKAH'N WUB M8?