The March Of Men

A Forceful Decolonization, the North to None

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G_Ekpq32HA

Scouts on horseback dashed through the Northern reaches of Athera. Once previously occupied by Aesterwald, the North was nothing but a desolate ruin, filled with empty shells of once large settlements. The night howled around them as they rode on to their objective, the horses grunting and wheezing as they continued the arduous journey.

Under the cover of darkness they dismounted, the satchels slapping at their sides as they did so. They approached the the bridge that lay before them and quietly led their steeds across it, tightly gripping the leads that were wrapped about the creatures' muzzles. The wind pushed and pulled the bridge this way and that, nearly upending the travelers into the icy waters below. Tieing the ropes to a pine tree, they moved off to the opposite side of the snow covered road. Now that they had ridden past the ruins of Vanderfell and that of Cloud Temple, the scouts beheld the tips of purple spiraling towers just above the treetops. Though covered in the night’s shade, they glimmered strange tones and emitted an aura of sorts. Heartened by this sight, they trekked forwards with a renewed vigor.  Hiebenhall was within their reach.

CrystalBlueCastle_zpsd2cb7225.jpg

Swiftly as one can through such thick forests, the scouts began to survey the area around the castle. They took detailed notes of the natural and man-made defenses, huddled quietly in the darkness that gave them shelter. Quite pleased with their work, the duo gladly returned to their steeds and mounted up. After numerous hours of trudging through snow and avoiding Irongut patrols, they road south back towards Orenian Lands and to a much warmer climate.

A few weeks later, a dozens upon dozens of ravens flooded out of the rookeries of Petrus, heading out to spread the word across the Kingdom. The Orenian Forces were marching to war.

156647.jpg

WARCLAIM

Type of Battle:
Pillage

Time & Date:
To Be Decided
Preferably this weekend

Attacking Forces:
Reformed Kingdom of Oren and allies.

Defending Forces:
Hiebenhall inhabitants and allies.

Location and Boundaries:
Hiebenhall ((and the areas around it))

Terms of Victory:

Victory for attacking team:
If the defenders are all killed or driven out of the battle area.

Victory for the defending team:
If the attackers are all killed or driven out of the battle area.

Battle area terms will be discussed on by the leaders of both sides. This is referring to the underground of Hiebenhall and the keep like structure the lands house.

Rewards:
Victory for the attackers means the attacking force will be granted free-reign within the region. They will be able to look and pillage as they please for two (2) hours.

Victory for the defenders means the region may not be war claimed for a time based off the suggestions of non affiliated Game Moderators with the consent of both sides.

Rules:
Server rules
No team killing
No fake statuses
No returning to battle
No meta-gaming
There must be a way to actually get across the river
No underground fort modifications prior to this post. All additional fortifications must be on ground level or above.
​All items in this location may not be transferred to another, starting now.

As one of the rp owners of Hiebenhall

• Your previous terms and wants for the Dwarves were the north excluding Hiebenhall, if you wish to have changed your opinion that is fine, but you still can not take the region under the missing warclaim rules as of current
  • Hiebenhall has been an RP settlement that only houses the Irongut clan and no other Dwarves, it has existed before you were even king and isn't used by the Dwarven kingdom other than a mansion for the Ironguts. I myself have displayed my discontent for adding Hiebenhall under the grand kingdom and as an rp owner it was never officially discussed with me that it was made to be apart of the kingdom.

Note: I also currently await the post of the nexus owner(s) Jordan1921, Hogarth Irongut or Hobolympic, Balek Irongut who built the region.

((Side note: Dwarven leaders are going to contact you in these coming days, Coaster. I would wait with this.))

Note: I also currently await the post of the nexus owner(s) Jordan1921, Hogarth Irongut or Hobolympic, Balek Irongut who built the region.

Just to clarify, as I don't mean anything rude by my post, nor do I mean the warclaim was completely denied, it was still up for discussion between the other owners. 

As roleplay region owner of Hiebenhall I accept this warclaim only if the following changes are made:

Time for pillage is lowered to one hour if the enemies of Hiebenhall win the warclaim as we believe two hours is more than enough to take from the region and damage what they want. 

The time of the warclaim is Saturday February 28th 5:00 EST, this is negotiable but my main point is that the battle is next week rather than this one so we have ample time to prepare, also we're having a roleplay meeting this weekend so we'd like to roleplay unhindered but the main thing is ample time for us to prepare. 

​All items in this location may not be transferred to another, starting now.

I would also only accept the warclaim if this rule is removed and a rule for no tnt be added as Hiebenhall is mostly for roleplay and we'd not like to see it blown into oblivion. 

Oren will agree to lowering the Pillage time to one hour, and will agree to have the battle this weekened. Preferably Saturday, at 3pm EST. The only thing that we do not agree is the matter of TNT. TNT will remain allowed.

We have said in a PM that we would like it tomorrow or next weekend with a time, we do not accept the current time and this has not been moved to upcoming warclaims nor have terms been talked between the two parties.  The Dwarves/Ironguts still also wish to not have tnt in this warclaim.

relocking post. I will also be asking an unaffiliated moderator to come and survey the area to decide if TNT can be denied for the battle or not. Expect a post by them on here shortly.

Hello, 

After looking through the region known as n_northtaigaplot1. I feel confident in saying that TNT can be denied for this warclaim. 

• Ladders will be allowed,
  • As well through RP a GM can place one block of tnt and ignite it to simulate going through gates and doors ((Rp'd as a hand ram)) ((Doors and gates only)) 
  • Larger siege equipment such a trebuchets and onagers would be limited to going this island http://i.imgur.com/jCIc60B.png, ((Rply the seige equipment would be disassembled and brought over the small bridge and reassembled.)) As well the trebuchet could only be fired once every 5-10 Minutes ((Due to the fact only one shot at a time could be brought by hand over the small bridge)).

I will also inspect the area again closer to the date of war to ensure no defenses were placed after my original inspection. 

Tdlr

No TNT

Large seige equipment may only shoot once every 5-10min

A GM may place one tnt and ignite it to get through doors/gates ((Not walls)) With proper roleplay.

Lift signs should not be destroyed during the battle

Ladders

Use of siege equipment

Now you just need a time it appears! Good luck to both sides.