Initials:

"S"

Race:

"Our race is that of an Elf"

Kingdom of Residence:

"Residence? There is no need for such. The roads are our home."

((MC Name)):

ventus2

Hey guys, all who want to join send me this down pm so that we can organise it easily.

A small note is attached to every poster that can be found, saying this

"Will be rewarded greatly? Take the Druid's Grove as an example of your 'rewards'. You fools! Iblees is The Deceiver! Do not fall to his lies! And this 'power' was broken on the Aspect Stones when his weapon was snapped! You have no idea what you state, you host of liars and thieves! I hope you turn from this evil before it or the ones purging destroy you.

-V.I."

The Lich sighs upon hearing further news of the ‘cult,’ a horrid cackle resonating from within the depths of his skull, “What a bunch of hormonal adolescent teenagers! Iblees has been banished and these children continue to refuse the fact that they are powerless! What has the world gone to…” He snorts, shaking his head.

A hooded figure slinks up toward the parchment with sluggish steps, the weakened frame of a mortal peers out from under his hood as three other 'people' follow and surround the hooded man, a black fog floating about the group. The figure squints his eyes and eventually folds his arms before speaking.

"They're foolish as I once was... Iblees is a wonderful idea to follow, but a terrible Deity to be affiliated with.."

The hooded man would glance back to his corpses and emit a little chuckle before he makes a few hand gestures, the corpses would begin off as well as the hooded one.

*A note appears stained in blood "This Guild Is dissolved and no longer exists, The Agent took care of that!"

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.