[Final] Fens

TavernLich

These have been voted upon, and there are two things we want changed, at which point they will be accepted lore.

1.) Remove the "frame of mana", do not have them integrated with mana.  They are ghosts.

2.) Alter the name from 'Wisps' to something else, because there are already Wisps that have been used in a few events, and they are sentient, and there could be confusion.

Once this is done, it will be moved to Implemented Lore.

This sounds really cool, but correct me if I'm wrong but they have human skulls in them? But they are past lives of animals? Um, why not animal skulls? Right?

It really doesn’t matter, if one wished, they can carry an animal skull. However, the skull’s weight still applies, if one were to use an elephant skull… well the wisp cannot really move.

I like this, I just wish it could be more materialized in minecraft. But oh well! We have imaginations for a reason..

Thank you, and trust me! This will be good!

These have been voted upon, and there are two things we want changed, at which point they will be accepted lore.

1.) Remove the "frame of mana", do not have them integrated with mana.  They are ghosts.

2.) Alter the name from 'Wisps' to something else, because there are already Wisps that have been used in a few events, and they are sentient, and there could be confusion.

Once this is done, it will be moved to Implemented Lore.

Alright! The changes have been made, the “frame of mana” has been removed and their name has been changed to: Fens.

Fenn is the name of the snow elven culture I REALLY wouldn't because snow elves ruin everything. 

I liked the snow elves... :( +1 on this! I love it when there are pets. I see so few... nobody ever seems to have em. At one point I was close to getting one of those hermit or skull spider things... then somebody smushed it :-(

+1 Thanks JC!

Also, is this Lore still even looked at? I would like a verdict on wether this has been accepted or not.

... Hmmm... Well atleast these Fen will be liked.

*Drops Mic*

Seriously though, I like this concept. Might approach you about getting one. Good on you.

Lol. Anyways, yeah, there will be an infinite amount of Fens for players who can prove their ability to correctly RP them.

Also, this lore is still being looked at right? It has been here for a ridiculous amount of time...

This lore has now officially been  [Accepted] .. Sort of. 

The concept is accepted however the explanation behind it is not due to the complex nature of souls and animals, and well, it's never actually been stated they have souls. We wouldn't expect any of it to be learnt in RP anyways so, it really shouldn't have much effect.