[Playable Creations] Living Dolls - Repost

MamaBearJade

I’m all up for it, the server needs more sp00ky!!

The server doesn't need more spooky anymore than people accepting the concept of spooky. If you play Sprat 2.0, you're going to get PVP'd

My nightmares should stay off lotc.

What Pin said. I feel like this would scare many people

What Pin said. I feel like this would scare many people

'Twas a joke my friend. If people want it I wouldn't be against it.

I'm not against it, by all means. If people want it, who are we to stop them? I'm just saying, some people might be scared of this. I know I for one never liked those types of dolls, or anything spooky for that matter.

I'm not against it, by all means. If people want it, who are we to stop them? I'm just saying, some people might be scared of this. I know I for one never liked those types of dolls, or anything spooky for that matter.

As long as no visual pictures and just text has in place, it should be fine. Yes?

* Goes and cries

If I saw this thing? I WOULD FREAK OUT and now Im gonna have nightmares.

* Goes and cries

If I saw this thing? I WOULD FREAK OUT and now Im gonna have nightmares.

-1 simply because this is way to dark and evil for my tastes. Also this is severely underpowered and you could just smash a porcelian one.

Just saying but I honestly think it's a very meek argument when someone says something is to scary.
We are always told to keep a line between OOC and RP.
Well then I think that should be done in this context as well.

Too scary, sure.. I think it's scary because I am afraid of dolls.. But hey, doesn't mean I'll take someone else' enjoyment away.
( Slight pun of the past there, btw. )

I really don't enjoy this lore out of personal opinion, but I can see where adding it onto soul puppetry is something that could provide certain people with new RP for a short while. I wouldn't neccessarily call it interesting RP as opposed to something fresh, but all the more power to those who would use this. I give my support, but I wouldn't participate in anything concerning these dolls.

The dolls are underpowered, but I feel that this would give an extra nudge on the spooky scale. LOTC has evil and darkness, but they dont have much creepy. Look at Skyrim. some of the creatures you find are EXTREMELY creepy and can pop out of nowhere. I think the server needs some more creeps instead of ghosts, ghouls, and the cliche creatures. 

While there has been some tries at spooky rp (myself included with the court of souls/fallen shadows) the server itself doesnt fully accept these kinds of forms of rp. You still have my +1 and I hope there is more lore to come like this so LOTC can be friendly, fun, spooky, creepy, and more ! :D

Arcane puppetry

not the same thing. Arcane puppetry allows control of a doll but its extremely limited. This is more you become a doll, unable to become normal again. As a soul puppeteer, i would make it my objective to make sure those who want to be an event creature can without having to be an ET. Sure its not a glamerous character but it is allowing others to have a chance to be "minor special snowflakes"