The Beginning Of The End

I don't have the time in school to **** on you right now like I always do so plz be patient until I get home thanks 

I would like to say something! Why can't we agree for the Humans to claim the capital, but also agree to leave the soulstone-thingy to Dwarves; that is, in roleplay Dwarves would be forced to submit to the conquering party, but Dwarves would still be allowed to keep the capital, roleplay in the capital, and retain their relative independence?

In other words, why can't they conquer and let Dwarves stay, like how the Elves are apart of Oren, but they still keep the pillar-thingy? It seems silly for Humans to siege a capital and not get to vassalize it! Consider Duke William who conquered England. He didn't come to pillage, he came to conquer; however, he would not want the people to just leave. That would be unproductive and bigoted!

This kind of stuff was the plan, but they're not consenting to anything, so it will unfortunately mostly be OOC based PvP for most of this war. 

A reminder. Please do not comment unless you are a nation leader. Thank you.

This is not a thread for conversation about ideology and thought process, it's a thread for conversation between nation leaders and staff to figure out how the warclaim is to be handled. As such your posts will continue to be removed.

Edit: And skippy, you might have permission to speak here but remember what this thread is for.

If it proves this is too much the thread will be locked.