[Warclaim] The Dreadlands Call

Arkelos

Flames and lava spewed out of the cracks of the Abyss, figures wandering the harsh lands, metallic constructs surveying the land with their Dread Lord as the Dread Lord stopped to speak “Yes.. this land, this land is just like that last, inhospitable, dangerous, deadly.” the construct said as it grind its foot against the dead ground “Decayed beyond anything this realm has to offer, this land will be ours to create our Dreadlands..”

The Dread Lord looked to the knights, some old who had returned to help in the Dread Lord’s endeavors, and Orryx, the Lord’s Champion. “Find the cultists, get them to prepare themselves for a test like no other, their bodies will not break under the weight of this land, they will fight alongside us and make this place our new home.” the Dread Lord hissed out, the figure starting to move to leave. “Find them, begin preparations for war, our first step in our rise from extinction.”

“I will not accept failure!” it roared, and with that, it left, the hammering of metal would echo throughout parts of Athera, the Dread lord waiting, biding its time as the Scribe came with a banner, looking at the Lord for approval

6vU2LpI.png

“Perfect..” the Lord hissed out, nodding

WARCLAIM

Type of Battle:
Conquest

Time & Date:
The 11th of April (Time being decided upon)

Attacking Forces:
The Dread Knights & Cultists + Allies

Defending Forces:
The Forces of The Shards

Location and Boundaries:

http://i.imgur.com/OT4JP23.jpg

Terms of Victory

Victory for attacking team:
This fight, due to no actual areas being lived upon by players, will be fought via Defend the Flag, at numerous staging grounds throughout the Shard chosen. Defending a flag against numerous waves of monsters, the attacking team must survive this at each staging ground.

At the end of the last wave, an armored (played by ET or anyone moderating the fight, this part is RP) creature will rise, it must be a mob from the Nether, nothing more than that. They will fight, and afterwards, should the Attacking team survive, the area around that flag is theirs to control.

After three or more flags are successfully defended, the battle is considered a victory.

Victory for the defending team:
If the attackers are all killed or driven out of the battle area.

Rewards:
Victory for the attackers means ownership of the Netherisland1 Region will be transferred to the Dread Lord, and used as they please. The Forces of the Shard will be Subjugated or forced to leave the region, with exception to the Zombie Pigmen.

Victory for the defenders means the region may not be war claimed for a time based off the suggestions of non affiliated Game Moderators with the consent of both sides, and that they shame the Dread Knights for losing so badly to mobs.

Rules:
Server rules
No outside forces may join in on this, I've been keeping this quiet until having to post this warclaim/event.
Other then that, there are no restricting rules.

I will note, the Knights  and cultists will be able to repair anything while making their way to another staging ground, they may not destroy anything, however.

(( The Acceptance will be by the Admins, I've already been told that there are no current objections, but should a player have any questions, they may PM me. ))

You can't claim a non nexus region for use. You can own it de jure, but you can't build on it.

The shards are not "evil". They are not "necromantic". There is nothing to fight there. It is desolate and barren.

If you want a nexus region, talk to the admins/GMs about that. But you can't war claim "nothing".

d32.jpg

"Die, uninhabited grass".

You can't claim a non nexus region for use. You can own it de jure, but you can't build on it.

The shards are not "evil". They are not "necromantic". There is nothing to fight there. It is desolate and barren.

If you want a nexus region, talk to the admins/GMs about that. But you can't war claim "nothing".

d32.jpg

"Die, uninhabited grass".

Erfu65V.jpg

o84k2HT.png

Not to sound rude or anything, but this is far from uninhabited grass.